Pure, unadulterated kino. Those feel you feel are real feels

Pure, unadulterated kino. Those feel you feel are real feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1MnMA0TzGI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HXwju2UXio
youtube.com/watch?v=rgyitSlMtMY&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sheev feels

quinoa

everyone says Luke didn't beat Vader.
bullshit.

>he has Vader on the ropes from the get-go
>he kicks his ass down the stairs
>declares he doesnt want to kill his dad
>goes defensive to protect himself from Vader, who is intent on killing him if he doesn't join up
>goes back on offensive
>completely annihilates Vader

the darth maul fight is the best lightsaber fight in star wars

Why did Palpatine order Luke to Kill Vader? Why not keep both? The Sith are not hiding anymore.

kek

He wants to unleash the dark side.

vader was getting old/weaker and he wanted a continuation of the sith's power through a new apprentice
turning a jedi into a sith while sacrificing a sith is a positive outcome for the dark side

red and green, what did they mean by that?

Rate 'em Sup Forums

Sheev was way older than him.

>dat red and green combo

IS RETURN OF THE JEDI A CHRISTMAS MOVIE?

Best song coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=9HXwju2UXio

>sith
>sacrificing himself
lol

Because Luke could only become dark by killing his father. Palpatine wanted to get rid of the wheezy robot and trade up.

Nothing even compares to the atmosphere of the Bespin fight. Luke and Vader silhouetted, lightsabers drawn, is the height of Star Wars.

Oh no no no no no

>66
>sheev

Ironic...

execute order P0R6

6/10
7/10
9.5/10

shit
worse than shit
kino

The only thing that could redeem Episode 9 would be if Sheev was revealed to be the ultimate villain who orchestrated Snoke, The First Order, and everything from the beginning.

That music that starts playing when Luke goes ape shit is fantastic and fits so well

Honestly it is pretty fun to watch. But I'd have to give it to the ESB Luke vs. Vader, b/c there was far more emotional weigh to it.

See, now in this moment of Luke hacking the shit out of Vader, there is the scary mutherfucker that COULD kill his own nephew for being too twisted.

I don't think that Jake Skywalker is too far removed from expectation.

A good, a kino thread

cursor for scale..

it's so epic, EPIC i tells ya

Is quinoa good?

Vader was already having second thoughts about killing his son during the fight.

>.png
>2880x1556
Stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgyitSlMtMY&
>But you are not a Jedi yet...
Vader's voice is something else.

if you're a child or a faggot

Flick
Kino
Kino

If this happened, I would actually break down and watch nustar wars. But only if Ian is involved.

He didn't give a shit. If Vader and Luke turned dark together I think he would have accepted it. But he was so evil that even killing his sidekick means nothing to him.

sheev was getting off on all the confusion and stress

literally gave no fucks either way

Obi-wan vs Darth Maul was pretty emotional. That 1v1 hype was real.

>the music when Luke gets pissed
Based

Seriously though, this trilogy was pure kino. Seeing Luke grow through the course of the films into fully realized person is just beautiful. The optimism of these movies was something special. I know it's okay to be cynical sometimes but nowadays everyone is cynical you just don't get tales like this anymore.

Is it just me or does the music go really well with the duel? I feel like it heightens the scene so much.

That's the fucking truth.
Best fight in the whole franchise.

postmodernism nihilism

that shit gets tiring

the age of optimism and modesty is around the corner

See that's my biggest problem.
It's all about deconstruction these days for whatever bullshit reason. Like tales of heroics and doing the right thing is a bad thing all of a sudden.
I get deconstruction, and it is fun, but it should be a departure from the norm, not the norm itself.

Obi-wan vs Anakin is hands down the best. The music is beautiful, the setting is perfect, the dialog is 10/10. Fuck what you faggots think

thank for share

Not until the world is completely destroyed

7/10
6/10
10/10

2/10
1/10
10/10

Terrible
Kino
Super kino

He was still sticking to the Rule of Two.

this this this

luke is son of the chosen one minus the limitations. he probably could have exceeded his current potential

Luke and Vader would join forces to kill him

What if obi wan joined anakin and turned to the dark side, would the original trilogy not exist?

from my point of view your opinions are garbage

Why is every single Sheev scene so perfect?

Then you are lost.

>To this day people still don't understand that you're supposed to get that Obi-wan was a dumbcunt for speaking in absolutes too

capeshit
capeshit
nostalgic capeshit

Why is Sheev sad? :(

He just saw the nu-wars movies.

Bottom is the best but the ROTJ duel is my favorite because Luke finally goes ham

This 100%

He realized he just self-pwned himself by saying he has no faith in his own friends.

Because it's fun to watch a son kill his father. Seev was a wild old fuck who jerked his dick to some crazy things.

:c

Why did his makeup look so much better twenty years earlier?

He looked way worse when he had just gotten UNLIMITED POWER

>star wars was a mistake