Zack Snyder for Star Wars

Admit it, it would be kino.

If its Dark Empire EU with Snyder directing I would agree but I wouldn't waste the man's talent for NuWars

He'd at least tone down the quips and give us some good lightsaber fights.

Snyder is the perfect guy to do the Yuuzhan Vong saga

Sorry, Disney already has their own Snyder now

>Zack Snyder for Star Wars

critics hate him
but need to give Disney good reviews

what would happen?

People would bitch about it being over pretentious or some nonsense.

You snydercucks really need to be put down.

>More Martha posting
No.

>LUKE (angry, walking past row of American flags blowing in the wind)
>Tonight, we will fight and though we may die, we will always have our honor! Long live the Emperor!

I'd rather something be too pretentious than too numale

He'd probably make the same choices Rian did but with more time spent on the political shit and less quips. But at least Luke would have gone out like a badass.

Star Wars is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy for the fans.

>Lez Luthor like character is the main villain of the trilogy
>in order to break Luke and show that Force users will inherently fall to the dark side, he kidnaps Leia and threatens to kill her if Luke doesn't fight a bounty hunter that also thinks the Jedi are untrustworthy
>"You're letting him...kill Leia"

how much padding did they put on that fucking corset?

This. Besides, dealing with Disney suits and the sjw bullshit that pervades Nu War might force Snyder to go Ascended Final Form and destroy a huge section of the West Coast in holy, cleansing light.

Not that I'm saying Hollywood doesn't deserve it, but he'd then be obligated to transcend the mortal planes of existence in accordance with the prophecies and the only kino we'd be left with is whatever got recovered from phone vids at the crater he left behind.

>Lez Luthor like character
Snoke? Would still be 10x better than Goldmember Sheev.

It certainly would. Get him on 'Imperial Commando' - 300 + a group like these guys.

>>Lez Luthor like character is the main villain of the trilogy

there's a lot wrong with nu wars but we don't fix it by bringing in a bunch of pseudointellectual bullshit and dark depressing imagery.

I think y'all need to go watch the OT again, there's nothing Snyderesque about it.

Would be absolute god tier ffsfamalam

post pregnancy milky tits

>dark Empire Zack Synder movie

MY NIGGA

>Bleed, do you?
>You will be. - chuckles -
>You will be.

> - chuckles -
Whedon JL is more suited for you faggot

It is inevitable.

Star Wars can't keep rehashing the OT forever. It needs something fresh. Imagine a sequel trilogy with Snyder as director and Hanz Zimmer doing the music. We could get something as good as Man of Steel.

> MARTHA!

Yeah no.

Considering he's never made a good movie in his life, I don't think so. It would be Lucas levels of shit.

Dawn of the Dead was legit great. The rest range from entertaining to wierd, but never without a vision.

You know who else had a vision? Tommy Wiseau.