Remember me, Sup Forums?

Remember me, Sup Forums?

adult, vulgar, smart and mature like me

It had some instances where vulgarity was overblown but overall I'd say it was a good movie.

The plot made sense except for the last 2 minutes where they didn't know what the epilogue would be.

Would watch again.

I remember it had some top tier milf

What was her name again? For research...

remember when Sup Forums was really mad about this movie for some reason

pretty sure she's nameless

It OK, had its moments.

Camille Toh.

The script says her name is Camille Toe

I remember fondly, you were underrated.

The only reason to get mad is the unpaid animators, everything else was SJW tumblrite tier

Does anyone?

what part of this movie was even SJW? the part where all the foods get along at the end?

Yeah, it was pretty good. Sup Forums actually seemed butthurt about it for some reason. Something about (((Jews))).

No I mean SJW's got mad at the racist stereotypes and the rape scene

I remember Sup Forums going:
>DUDE, NEW ERA OF ADULT ANIMATION

This movie should be prove enough of a Slaanesh cult here on our planet

You killed Kubo

It was blatant pro Israel propaganda. Trying to force the meme that it's a conflict between equals when in reality it's between a nuclear zionist power and a Arabs that have no support from the rest of the Arab world.

I remember telling a lot of people about the leaked script containing a 3 minute long orgy.

Funny but ultimately pretentious and tired with its "hurr bdurr religion bad" allegory. The orgy scene was fucking awful, though.

Also, the way they treated the animators was terrible.

>Funny but ultimately pretentious and tired with its "hurr bdurr religion bad" allegory
looks like you neet to watch the movie again

Well you also got the people who got mad at the dude religion lmao message.

what rape scene?

But like 0% of its target audience even knows what that shit is

GET IT? BECAUSE SHE HAS A CAMEL TOE! HA HA HA!

I don't think so Greg Tiernan

The Dark Lord was VIOLATED, user. This is not ok

I do admire the film's attempt at bashing all the braindead CGI-animated films of recent year though.

Too bad it felt way too juvenile and dumb for my taste.

I still keep calling it Food Fight, which just causes further confusion when I mention the "orgy scene" in it.

Funny. They say that when you're older you realize a fair amount of films you grew up with like Swan Princess, Quest For Camelot, and all of Don Bluth's 90s movies were dogshit meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator (As well as hoping they could trick people into seeing their faux-Disney movies.), and the same thing kinda applies with SP in that it would only really be enjoyable if you were younger and found cartoon characters swearing the funniest thing ever.