Thoughts?

thoughts?

Very weird but oddly enjoyable.

Best Batman, Sup Forums be damned, probably gonna watch it today or tomorrow

What makes Michael Keaton's Bruce so special? I just can't seem to put it into words

My thought is that once again, OP is a huge fuckstain shitlicking faggot.

Great Christmas movie

very good fetish feed before internet was a thing

ur having a bad day but it's only going to get worse as you trudge through your meaningless life, you have chosen the wrong past-time the involves you still breathing and should seek greener pastures in the certain afterlife

Pure kino

every gay boy who saw this wanted to be catwoman.
every straight boy who saw this wanted to be in catwoman.

>this was a kid's movie

Best Batman movie that barely features Batman.

I think it's a combination of being an authentically eccentric Bruce Wayne who one would never suspect of being the Batman and that, as Batman, he's very casual about killing people who decide to fuck with him. It works in the Burton movies and though this is borderline heresy for Batman fans, I'm okay with him killing people so long as he isn't actively straight up murdering them.

Weird as hell, but I still really enjoy it

great movie. spawned a great beat-em-up game

his face.
Seriously. With one stare he can express more emotion than a lot of other actors with their whole skill repertoire.

A killing Batman is more plausible anyway.

Only just misses out on the top spot in the whole series because of Nicholson's Joker.

>Incredible sets
>Gotham city actually looks like Gotham city and not Chicago
>Feels like it came right out of the comic
>That Elfman soundtrack
>Keaton can pull off both goofy and intimidating
>Pfeiffer in that outfit
>Danny Devito playing a somewhat sympathetic penguin
>Christopher Walken

It's absolute kino, my man.

this movie and batman with nicholson joker are best batman movies after bale batman.

Pretty much.

My exact thoughts when I saw this film the other night.

This freaked me the fuck out as a kid. I can't be the only one, can I? I've posted this many times but never gotten a response.

I enjoy the dark twisted visuals and setting, and the haunting soundtrack, however the story is convoluted, the character stuff is widely uninteresting, and the dialogue in some spots is just flat out silly. Honestly, I think this movie is worse than Batman Forever.

The entire Penguin arc was shit....fucking giant penguins.

Reminds me of when they kill Captain Amazing in Mystery Men. Also his tongue's sticking out so apparently Shreck was into it.

>Danny Devito playing a somewhat sympathetic penguin

I know the movie wants us to feel sorry for the penguin because his parents threw him away and he had to live in the sewers, but honestly, he's so irritating, immature, and pervy that its impossible for me to feel any sympathy for him. There is just no humanity there. And that's the problem with this movie in general, there are no interesting characters worth latching onto and the story is boring. The movie has cool images and ambiance but it literally offers up nothing else, its snyder tier garbage.

Best Batman film on par with TDK