What do you think of me now, Sup Forums?

>What do you think of me now, Sup Forums?

Still a kike.

Sorry JJ

Your composition is almost always just a cluttered mess, you edit like you're scared to linger on any shot, and you still have a lens flare fetish.

Stop posting these JJ. You're creatively bankrupt for having to retcon the entire EU

You were supposed to bring balance to the franchise, not destroy it, you goddamn oven-dodger.

>What do you think of me now, Sup Forums?

Exactly what I thought yesterday.

You're awful.

We're SORRY!

Oh fuck off. TLJ was horribly paced and edited compared to TFA. You had no long stretches of quiet calm, like the scenes with Rey on Jakku

I wasn't even thinking about TLJ when I wrote that, just posting what I think of all of JJ's films.

But sure, name- and tripfag, I went out of my way to hate him because of TLJ.

MI3 and star trek are objectively good summer movies
everything else is dogshit, espicially TFA

>Don't worry, I'll fix Rian's mistakes

Always a fucking kike, he stole all the credit for Lost.

You started all this shit

It's an unfair critique if you're familiar with contemporary big-budget cinema. Do the "one 1,000" counting trick they do when they teach editing in film school, and compare the first half of TFA to something by Joss Whedon or the Russo brothers. JJ is a legit talent.

I believe in you penis nose, you can turn this around

rian is writing IX

I'm not judging JJ by his work on TFA.

I'm judging him on literally every other movie he's made.

i just saw the last jedi and rian and his producer should immediately be given IX ... i was so impressed

TFA was generic bland facsimile and im pretty sure it all had to do with this souless jew director... honestly fuck abrahms ...

He’s not

>Droid please
>Stop taking my hand!
>I bypassed the compressor!
>Bigger Death Star, Bigger Star Destoryer, Bigger Palpatine, Bigger Yoda
>magic, Force conducting, hallucinogenic lightsaber
>"Luke Skywalker? THE Luke Skywalker?"
>"Han Solo? THE Han Solo?"
>Ganja Club/Steel is heavier than feathers
>win at Endor, reestablish Republic, somehow still Rebels
>I lead an entire army of faceless soliders but when one deserts I know exactly who it is and his code number because I looked at him briefly during a battle once

Star Trek 09 is universally praised. His only negatively-received film is Into Darkness, and even that had a few great scenes.

came here to post exactly this word for word.

>>"Luke Skywalker? THE Luke Skywalker?"
>>"Han Solo? THE Han Solo?"
What's wrong with this?

Lost sucked and only fedora-wearing, Whovian faggots liked it

>Abrams will also co-write the film with Chris Terrio

>Yeah, yeah, I'm listening

Filthy Jew propagandist.

"I grew up without any parents or schooling or family on a far flung desert planet that isn't even worth visiting to harvest entire ship engines but I know every detail about two generals in the Rebellion, one of whom didn't play a major role in any battle or campaign and the other who was unknown in his own time except by those related to him who hasn't been seen in decades."

"I grew up a clone or at least from an early age in a military program with no family, and for some reason was taught about a dead religion and its last leader and one out of the many, many generals in a rebellion army that ceased to exist before I was born."

I fucking hate you.

HELLO, NEW FAG!

You're fucking garbage.
Maybe if you gave Rian something to work with and didn't shit all over Luke in VII, people wouldn't be so butthurt about VIII.

>no sorpanos or seinfeld
It's like reddit made that image.

>people talked about it on Sup Forums therefore it was actually good

faggot whovians post on Sup Forums friend, and kinnoisseurs have always hated shit gimmick shows like Lost

go back to your CW superhero show general, you smooth brained child

>Rey and Finn never spoke to anyone ever
>Rey and Finn don't know about the legend of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, despite being the most important thing to ever happen in that galaxy (Vader was second in command of the entire galactic empire) and it occurring only about a decade before they were born
>Rey and Finn not knowing about the smuggler who shot Darth Vader prior to the blowing up of the Death Star
>Finn doesn't know about the Jedi despite being hyper-aware of the force through Kylo Ren, whose past isn't a mystery

LEWD

kill yourself

>Rey and Finn never spoke to anyone ever
Just normal people things, chatting about minor military figures from far flung wars that ended before one was born.

>Rey and Finn don't know about the legend of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, despite being the most important thing to ever happen in that galaxy (Vader was second in command of the entire galactic empire) and it occurring only about a decade before they were born
Its possible, and if that were the extent of it then it wouldn't have stood out. But they know and for some reason care about the Force, and the Jedi, and Han Solo, and all the things fans of the film care about and want to feel nostalgic for.

>Rey and Finn not knowing about the smuggler who shot Darth Vader prior to the blowing up of the Death Star
lmao, droid please

>Finn doesn't know about the Jedi despite being hyper-aware of the force through Kylo Ren, whose past isn't a mystery
Kylo and a random Storm trooper ever having any interactions is stupid. If you want them to be familiar with each other, make FN an officer or something. Its lazy writing to just make two random characters know and/or care about each other

Good enough to direct a TV episode or two. Far, far from good enough to be a major film director.

You put the nail in Star Wars coffin. Rian drove it right in

And with all that shit, it's still better than TLJ, Rian really screwed the pooch on that one.

Nice reddit spacing

If you make Reylo happen in IX I'll forgive you

>this desperation

take the L my dude

>Just normal people things, chatting about minor military figures from far flung wars that ended before one was born.
I'm not very-well educated and i'm perfectly aware of who Adolf Hitler and General Patton were. This isn't remotely far-fetched.

>But they know and for some reason care about the Force, and the Jedi, and Han Solo, and all the things fans of the film care about and want to feel nostalgic for.
They functioned as inserts for the audience, sure. But it's still not ridiculous within the logic of the film for even uneducated people to know what the Force is. Finn sees Kylo Ren use it in the open.

>Kylo and a random Storm trooper ever having any interactions is stupid.
They don't have to interact. Unless you assume that no one in the First Order communicates to one another, legends of Kylo Ren would be spread throughout the organization. Assuming that troopers under his command wouldn't know about him is what's ridiculous.

Bring george back. I miss his dialogue. Damnit at least he had a somewhat cohesive vision.

You are in deep shit no matter what

you still a hack, jj

now you are getting ridiculous

>post Reddit show as "argument"

He gave Rian loads to work with. Rey’s backstory and vision, Snoke backstory, Knights of Ren, Vader mask, Luke’s map. He ignored all of it

>creates a horrible universe for nerds to expand
>his horrible ideas get dismantled almost immediately
>the nerds tiny brains start to short out because they can't handle a reality where things don't go according to their plan

Han Solo wasn't any more important than General Calrissian, and certainly wasn't a state leader.

But besides that, name a general from a country you didn't grow up in.

>They functioned as inserts for the audience, sure.
And my only complaint being is that it was a stupid thing that could be excused as possibly believable but JJ returned to again and again throughout the film to the point that it drives a viewer insane. They might as well look directly at the camera and wink everytime they mention the past films, which helps to take the viewer out of the story. All because JJ can't take anything seriously and has to add the wink or the quip.

>They don't have to interact
They do interact. Kylo Ren knows Finn by number for some reason. And it makes no sense that a random private would know anything about the backstory of the most senior commander in a military unit much less know something that was more or less meant to be kept secret. There is no reason for either to know about the other, and no reason for a solider to recognize names of Jedi off the top of his head because people gossip about the weird senior officer.

That isn't a major complaint, but it does require giving JJ the benefit of the doubt and going along with his retarded, half-assed story, which is impossible for many other reasons

You are the main reason why this entire trilogy sucks dicks.

>But besides that, name a general from a country you didn't grow up in.
Napoleon. Also, that's a bad analogy. The enemy was a galactic empire that encompassed Jakku, not part of a separate government.

>They might as well look directly at the camera and wink everytime they mention the past films
The entire film functions on a meta level like that. Kylo Ren is a Vader fanboy, and Rey perceives many of the events of the OT the same way millennial viewers of The Force Awakens do. She puts on a rebel helmet and has a rebel doll in the beginning of the film. I thought that that was an interesting 4th wall breaking way to treat the original trilogy.

>And it makes no sense that a random private would know anything about the backstory of the most senior commander in a military unit
Kylo Ren is pretty memorable. Did you see what he did to Poe in the beginning of TFA? This isn't just a random commanding officer, this is someone with literal superpowers. You would inquire to who that was if you were part of his army.

>and no reason for a solider to recognize names of Jedi off the top of his head because people gossip about the weird senior officer.
Unless that Jedi was the only one alive at the time and single-handedly brought down the empire. That's a pretty big deal.

>but it does require giving JJ the benefit of the doubt and going along with his retarded, half-assed story
Honestly, I don't care about plot. The point of plot is to reveal character. I liked what JJ did aesthetically and tonally, and that's why I like TFA.

>I thought that that was an interesting 4th wall breaking way to treat the original trilogy.

You started this mess you dirty kike

>an unfair critique if you're familiar with contemporary big-budget cinema
pleb question, what do you mean by this?

>I thought that that was an interesting 4th wall breaking way to treat the original trilogy.
>Honestly, I don't care about plot.

He complained about JJ's fast-paced editing. The first half of the The Force Awakens had very stolid editing compared to contemporary stuff. It was intentionally modeled after A New Hope's pacing.

yeah but Into Darkness was to Wrath of Khan what TFA is to ANH, only TFA was more blatant about it.

>Honestly, I don't care about plot. The point of plot is to reveal character. I liked what JJ did aesthetically and tonally, and that's why I like TFA

have I been bamboozled

Well I guess now you only created the second worst Star Wars movie in history, better?

You are responsible for the mess of TLJ and TFA even if Rian is more responsible.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to think Sup Forums really is always right.

They are. I still haven't accepted the Jew meme yet though because it is hardest pill to swallow.

That isn't even a controversial notion. Ask anyone who writes professionally and they will tell you that plot is subordinate to character. Genre fiction is critiqued because it relies too heavily on plot.

Please come back and save the nutrilogy, we're sorry

His nose is extra jewey in this pic

Ask anyone who likes Star Wars and they'll tell you the plot is the most important thing

People like you literally make me sick and I hope the things and people you love are destroyed before your eyes and I hope when that day comes someone stands above you and says that their life story didn't matter

The events of someone's life isn't anywhere near as important as that person's character and psychology. You don't become intimate with someone by knowing every detail of their life, you become intimate with someone by understanding what they're like.

how's freshman year been going so far?

i'm a nearly-homeless 7th grade dropout

Supreme SJW Kathleen Kennedy's Kike Cucklord