Supergirl

I have no clue what they can do for season 3. The supporting cast and villains are dry. Like Melissa but this show has no potential.

Brainiac 5.

sexy adventures with lena

Braniac 5 already appeared in the show's spin off comic.
Lena is boring as fuck

go full on legion and send her to the future

The fact that superman is in this universe makes him a huge asshole. Why in the FUCK did they think it would be a good idea for him to be a guy that has absolutely -0- interest in his cousin? A cousin who is as far as he knows the only other living member of his race!

It's really not that hard to make up some reason why he doesn't EVER want to help or even see his cousin once in a while. You would think a hovering warship from his ancestral neighboring planet would pique his interest a little!

I don't want him in every episode but when big stuff like kevin sorbo showing up he should be there.

The show should get a little racier.

Maybe the first arc of the season should be about how he wants to fuck his cousin but feels like he can't because she friendzoned him, so he stays in Metropolis.

You could have a flashback to season 1 with him looking at pictures of her kissing Jimmy and him getting really mad at cuck memes online.

i should write for cw

>Lena is boring as fuck

Lena has potential. Sexy sexy potential. Even if she doesn't go evil, having a hot morally ambiguous corporate powerhouse is useful.

how do you even watch these shows

they're so awful

Some tragedy at the end of season 2 (death of Jimmy) has Kara give up on her secret identity all together. She pours herself into her work as a hero and at the DEO. During some fight between 2 different groups of aliens (one group being rebels/ asylum seekers the others being some elite military unit) the DEO learns that Despro will be coming to earth.Draw this out over the first half of the season. Have other adventures, but a lot of them are in some way connected to the arrival of Despro. Have a mass alien exodus, Back allies become littered with alien script, warnings of his coming. Maybe an episode or two before the mid season finale. Despro arrives and demands the surrender or turning over of the rebels. President Wonder Woman commands J'onn to comply, ultimately after some debate he refuses this results in him being fired from the DEO and Supergirl quitting. Him and Supergirl spend the next episode fighting Depro's forces and ultimately Despro in the season finale with some cliffhanger ending. Last half of the season is about Kara redefining herself and whatever the fuck President WW is.

that sounds a lot like season 1 with the kryptonians. pass

What happened to all of those Kryptonians from Non and Astra's army anyways?

Also fuck Clark for making J'onn get rid of all of the DEO's Kryptonite.

Maybe,I don't even remember season 1.I just remember Indigo.

Not much they can do. The Legion is about the only thing that would get anyone excited.

I'd like that but it looks like there budget is stretched now without having to do "future" sets. Maybe something with some of the team coming back in time, but then you've got 3 or four extra people to do power effects for.

*their

The entire time I am watching this show I can't help but think how much I want a Superman show. A lot of superman villains are wasted here, and there is no good characterization for Kara, she is just a female superman down to stealing half of his rogues and stories.

I think going into the future with the legion might be the best thing that could happen.

>A lot of superman villains are wasted

By being used, it's a greater waste than not being used at all? Is this some kind of Kryptonian logic?

I mean their potential. And Kara needs to have her own nemesis instead of Superman's sloppy seconds. Plus it is saying something when Smallville did these adaptions better than Supergirl.

>Livewire
>Bizzaro
>Metallo
>Cyborg Superman
>Parasite
>Silver Banshee
>Toyman

Not to mention the wasted potential for Maxwell Lord.

Legionnaires aren't necessarily that hard to do effects for. Saturn Girl wouldn't require anything, for example. B5 would mostly be make-up or green tinting.
I can't see them fitting more than one or two characters into the show though. It's already overloaded with people who require significant storylines to justify their existence.

>Maxwell Lord.

wtf happened to Maxwell Lord?

Replaced by British Hottie Luthor.

In reality like Flockhart he prob didn't want to move to Canada to shoot. Weird thing is they just do not mention him at all, not even a passing explanation to where he is.

>death of Jimmy
There are accusations of racism already for Jimmy's lack of screentime and killing him only would make it worse. It's from the same people that were bored to tears with Jimmy and his relationship with Kara on S1 but that's how things are.

Is there any explanation or reasoning by the producers why heat vision is blue?

It bothers me way more than it should.

lol no
A significant proportion of people who whine about Jimmy's lack of screen time also whine about Mon-El being a white romantic interest. They are absolutely the usual shipperscum wearing a different colored hat.

To be fair, those people were shipping Kara with everyone except Jimmy on S1. I lurk on tumblr back then for curiosity and it was hilarious how the shippers literally said sorry for not supporting James/Kara despite they're totally cool with interracial relationships and POCs.

In general, tumblrinas don't like black males on their shipping

crossover with iZombie

So basically James was terrible until whitey showed up.

Yeah but nobody dared to say it. Mon-El is an easy target for being a fucking white male and being on the way of a lesbian ship, supercorp. Yurifags tend to be the most autistic shippers.

>There are accusations of racism already for Jimmy's lack of screentime and killing him only would make it worse.

What really pisses me off about Jimmy and the race bullshit is if he was going to end up as Guardian you could/should have just used Jake Jordan to begin with. It's one of the best most direct examples I can think of when changing the race of a character to be more inclusive just FUCKS OVER an established minority character. And I get they OBVIOUSLY don't plan this shit out and make shit up as they go along, but Jimmies Guardian is frustrating to watch for so many reasons that the fact that he shouldn't even be Guardian is insufferable.

Mon-El is a former slave owner and current irresponsible manchild

Complete Changeup of concept, adventures in the 30th Century with the LEGION of SUPER HEROES!

or

CRISIS! Now she's Powergirling around on another Earth.

Fuck off back to tumblr.

That wasn't Braniac 5 . That was some one related to him.

>dry like Melissa
She looked pretty wet to me dude.

Kara just giving up superheroism to become Lena's submissive puppy

Melissa can get racy, but Kara will always be PURE.

She was blacked at the end of Season one, I would hardly call her pure.

>She looked pretty wet to me dude.

It's just a terrible show.

>Supporting cast sucks with no chemistry
>Cliched acting, also terrible
>writing is the worst among all of the CW superhero shows (Yes, worse than Legends of Tomorrow!)
>No episode continuity
>Terrible Dialogue
>Lazy uninteresting villains
>No character development or show progression

I mean how many ways can you say something is jut plain awful? I would honestly rather watch reruns Greatest American Hero.

>(Yes, worse than Legends of Tomorrow!)
Hey! Legends got better in its second season

different heat levels, I guess

And a shit sandwich tastes better when the poop hardens a bit.

The best character is Snapper Carr. He is literally the only sane man.

Seriously. Monday night's episode was insane. This show picked the wrong person to make a lesbian.

>she is just a female superman
I'm really frustrated at the show making Kara into a reporter. She should really be able to create her own identity. It's frustrating when even her civilian persona bleeds too much into Clark.

You're dreaming, pal

What about Matrix, Linda Danvers or Cir-El?

Theres no saving the show, it's going to continue like it is for better or worse.
>liking Supergirl over Legends
Look at this kid

>I have no clue what they can do for season 3.
LOSH.

they are already setting up daxam vs earth

Lasted a episode and a half. Not bait to be had Fishy Joe

Are both superman and zod appearing in the finale?

I believe so yes.

You shut your damn mouth.