The Miz wants to play Booster Gold

cbr.com/booster-gold-the-miz-dc-comics-wwe/

Have you ever heard of more perfect casting, Sup Forums?

I can't think of anyone that would be more AWWWWEEESOOOOOOOME

He's been really the best heel the last year EASILY. It's a fucking shame they don't do anything with him.

He should legit be universal champion, but it's stuck on Brock for a fucking year so they can try to put over bbygirl yet again.

Why the hell does he want to be green lantern?

I hope they can get an a-lister like Miz for Booster.

>capeshit is so bad people unironically want rasslers staring in them
Jesus...

at this point it's probably the best WB can get

>give SEETHING promos every week
>give best promo of the WWE year on Daniel Bryan
>don't do anything ever
>just have him win only because his wife
>lose and look like an idiot

I still wants Cena to play Billy dammit

Mite b cool

John Cena as Shazam would be 10/10

more importantly why is anyone making a green lantern movie after the last one was so bad

The IC title has been wasted on Ambrose after he won if off Miz, which is a shame because I like him too.

The Baron Corbin feud was fucking dull.

Miz can't act.

So how about no.
Unless this will be some shitty direct to video movie produced by wwe.

Corban should have won the title at WM, he's so much better than Ambrose that it's painful

user, it's time to admit the IC is dead. It's been dead for years. Look no furhter than the IC match during the Westlemanis PRESHOW.

The IC belt at the preshow.

They also didn't have the better of the two tag titles, the Usos and American Alpha would have embarrassed the rest of the match card had they been allowed to preform.

Should've kept him on Smackdown where he would've easily been probably the top heel on the show with Corbin (and probably Jinder too because MUH PAJEET RUPEES). Instead he's on Raw where he's back to being a useless dork.

>tfw SD is actually making fucking Jinder interesting

>meanwhile Miz gets buried on raw

> Alright we brought over the Miz who was a big star on Smackdown, what should we have him do?
> Uh...a feud with Dean Ambrose who we also brought from Smackdown?
> Great, now how is Braun Strowman going to throw Kalisto in the trash this week?

>tfw watching RAM just because they drafted Miz and Bliss

At least Bliss is being used well, her promo against Bayley was probably the best thing this week

>Omai wa JACKASS

Not Sup Forums, but I really want Miz as Johnny Cage for some reason.

>nothing being done with Miz
>nothing being done with Booster
IT'S LIKE POTTERY

that guy from the real world show?

You should be watching for BRAAAAAUUUUUUUN instead desu

I wonder which actress co/ would cast for Fire and Ice

SEETHING

Miz would be perfect as the ArrowVerse Booster Gold. Not so much as the Hollywood Blockbuster Booster Gold

is roman reigns die?

Nah, Roman Reigns is the best heel.

it was so weird that they went with "BRAUN SMASH" a week after Roman's Best Promo Ever that made him a heel.

But then again, we got to see Braun flip an ambulance. And later throw Kalisto into a literal dumpster. So it was win/win.

It's for family reasons, Roman's brother died

I can 100% see WWE being petty enough to not let Miz work on Arrow because Cody Rhodes has been on it since leaving WWE.

Edge played that guy in Flash but he's not with the company outside of scant appearances.

>implying a charming corporate whore wouldnt be the best choice to play a charming corporate whore

Roman's brother died after the ambulance flipping.

is it safe to watch wrestling again? Is it aleast tolerable to watch or is it still complete horseshit

you know, I did not put that together.

google Dramatic Dream Team Wrestling.

also Kenny Omega.

>wanting wrestlers other than Rock in capeshit

How deluded can wrestling fans possibly be

Shit, that sounds perfect to me.

*EVERYONE*

WWE over the past year has had a better product than the last several, but WWE is still very corporate and the good is always the minority.

Other wrestling, between televised promotions other than WWE, the independent scene (US/Canada/UK/Europe), the Japanese scene, Lucha Libre, etc. is really great right now in terms of overall quality.

So yeah, wrestling's pretty good.

His character is basically just Booster Gold already, a cocky self-important guy who thinks he's a way bigger deal than he is. And he does a good job of it

thanks, the minute I asked the question I remembered Lucha Underground is on Netflix. Damn I already love Dario

Sorry, no. Wrestlers typically make shit actors. Only Batista and Rick have pulled it off.

Hivemind agrees.

>Muscular athletes that act and essentially do semi-choreographed fight scenes for a living
>In an action movie subgenre that thrives on fights, special effects, and the actors' raw charisma over legitimate acting nuance
They're made for each other.

That's not Booster, retard.

It's Booster before Ted Kord died

Dario Cueto: Great authority figure, or greatest authority figure?

RING DA BELL

>the fighting looks overly fake
>the acting is them basically insulting the fans or praising the fans
have some damn standards

Rusev deserves the world and everything in it. How can one man be so fucking based?

Smackdown is good. Lucha Underground is good. New Japan is okay.
It's by no way a resurgence of the 90s or something you can admit liking without getting funny/condescending looks, but the actual wreslting shows is getting better. Mostly.

The guy not only looks the part, but he acts the part too, his whole character is Billy. Also, he has preexisting on screen chemistry with Rock. Cena as Shazam works on all levels.

Holy shit, a Wrestler casting thread? Nice to see Sup Forums is diversifying.

I want Vader to be Blob in either a shitty X-man movie or the next Deadpool movie.

>Miz
>who has been a midcard jobber 90% of his wwe career
>should be universal champion

Wew lad.

Let's calm down now.
If anything Bray Wyatt should be champion. The guy got over, beat Cena and Styles the same night. Only to job to fucking Orton at Mania. They completely dropped the ball on Bray.

Bray "The fire and the snakes are alive tonight but all that matters is the sound of the voices in our souls colliding with the infinitely expanding cosmos of our own personal buzzwords" Wyatt is shit in the ring and played out on the mic.

yeah Bray got screwed because the company owed Orton a favor after he got his head cracked open by Lesner

>the fighting looks overly fake
You're either watching the wrong wrestling or can't suspend your disbelief enough. Pro Wrestling can look like a real fight with some story bits injected into it, or it can be batshit insane wars between ancient warriors and magical beasts.

Personally, I prefer the entire spectrum. Good wrestling is good wrestling.

>Bray is shit in the ring

And Miz isn't?....
Not to mention Miz has like 9 years of experience over Bray.

Still looks better than most Hollywood fight scenes these days.

So anything that Vince doesn't have complete control over is good?

Who would be his Ted, Sup Forums?

>Braun is over as fuck
>Luke is over as well
>Rowan just as a good match with Randy who didn't phone it in for once
Bray is the Janetty of his own stable

Lucha Underground is the shit.

I love that Splatterhouse-looking motherfucker Matanza.

You my friend have a wrong opinion. Bray's promo work is fantastic, and it only ever gets stale when they tell him to do one without giving him anything substantial to talk about (which is more often than it should be). He's also an awesome brawler that uses momentum well and has a great sense of getting his character across with his ring work.

He's the 2nd best thing about Raw post-roster change after BRAUN and one of the overall best talents in the company. All they need to do is cut all the crazy special effects bullshit and let him win some fucking feuds and he'd be a top guy in no time; the fact that he's such a perennial loser in terms of booking but remains so over is a testament to his ability.

You should watch indie matches with the guy that plays the character: Jeff Cobb. He's a former Olympic wrestler, and the best part is that none of Matanza's size or strength is faked for the show: Cobb is really that wide and powerful.

Miz had two 4*+ 1v1 matches last year. Wyatt hasn't had one since wrestling Cena in '14.

Oh yeah, I've seen that no-neck motherfucker wreck people in PWG. Cobb is a fucking freak, and I love it.

>Beat Cena and AJ clean
>Gain the power of sister abigail
>Still job out to le snek man

It's not fair, if Bray was the one who ended the streak this would never happen

Edge still has a working relationship with WWE unlike Cody (Legends contract), I think he has some comedy show on the network nowadays.

Yes, he does the E&C show on the network and has a comfy podcast with a bunch of WWE guests

Could Booster Gold beat THE SEA CREATURE?

Miz will be lucky if Vince don't stuck him in one of those WWE animated DVDs

>Miz
4 star match

Against fucking who?

He was in the first Scooby Doo one though

Dolph Ziggler.

Hahahahahahahaha!
The match had good build up, the the match itself sure as fuck wasn't a 4 star match.

He was in the two Scooby Doo movies though, and he was good in them. Both of those are good fun movies because the usual Scooby Direct-To-DVD team did them and the wrestlers just voiced themselves.

I'd honestly recommend both if you like Scooby Doo. Cena & Undertaker are highlights of the first and second, respectively; they both ham it up really good.

Two matches actually.

He would have been wasted in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, unfortunately

It wouldn't have been a worse decision than casting Will.I.Am, though

Weights
Shower
Clue

>Super Shredder
>Dead or Alive

not too bad, I guess, he got to represent Sup Forums and Sup Forums material

Their first match was close to 4, the Title vs Career was one of the best singles matches on the main roster last year, and their Smackdown rematch where Miz won the title back was 4 mostly because it had residual heat from the 2nd match to make it more exciting. Oh, and that really great methodical ladder match. Plus that Miz/Zayn/Owens/Cesaro 4-Way where Miz got most of the heat while the other three provided most of the action.

Miz had his best in-ring year by a long shot last year, and has been killing it on the mic. Being moved to Raw was a mistake since he's going to have worse writers, no Talking Smack, and a lower spot on the card. I would've bet money on Miz winning MitB and cashing in on Orton this Fall before he showed up on Raw. Now he's having a not-as-good version of the feud with Dean he had in December/January, although he's still great on the mic inherently.

Consider this:

Owen Wilson as Booster Gold. Giving that kind of smarmy douchey performance he always gives.

I'd be fine with it as long as they didn't get another wrestler to play Ted Kord.

Feels like he's a bit old now, but I'd still take him over any wrestler.

He's great on the mic AND played out.

He's a character that needed to go somewhere a long time ago, but never did. He's got no endgame, he just comes out and randomly attacks someone every month because it's wrestling and he needs someone to wrestle.

Dude you are delusional.....or you are actually the Miz himself.

>Miz_and_Riely_laughing.gif

>Miz
>good

He was in both of them. Actually got to do something besides get his ass kicked in the second one.

Yes, Miz has been good for the last year or so. Thank you for acknowledging it.

> MY CREATURE FROM THE SEA! I CALL HIM... THE SEA CREATURE! HA HA HA HA HA!

They're really missing the boat if they don't do any more SRW episodes.

i wouldnt mind channing Tatum as booster

(and jonah hill as Blue Beetle)

>wrestling's pretty good.
>lowest ratings in company history

Back to /wooo/ faggot

That might be the most perfect casting possible
>JoMo returns as Skeets