Broad city

Is this our generation's Seinfeld?

my fwb says every couple she knows uses a strap-on in the bedroom. Is she just trying to fuck my ass?

i left the TV after South Park was over one night and this came on. the bitch on the left had hairy pits that rivaled Robin Williams ass. leftists are ruining television.

not even succulent jewbies make this shit worth watching

Jewesses are the best.

you gon git pegged

no, shes saying your dick is too small and she wants you to strap on a dragon dildo

they're not even cute jews, what the fuck why does nu-Sup Forums do this to themselves

It's not nearly as well written as Seinfeld but I still like it a lot.

It's definitely the antithesis to Sup Forums though so I bet peeps are gonna hate it.

I had a gf who kept talking about an ex who wanted her to use a dildo on him and how weird that was, and didn't I think that was weird? and hahaha can you imagine.

Turns out she wanted to try it and that was her way of dropping hints. Just a heads up m8.

ilana is hot as fuck and abby has a nice ass

Do they ever do an episode where they get degraded, pissed on, spat on, called names, etc?

As much as I hate Lena Dunham she seems to be the only girl honest enough to admit girls prefer that to being dominant dildo wearing dykes.

let me know when the kike on the left shows her tits
until then stop posting this garbage

I'd let Abby peg me

>i
I thought you blacks were all democrats.

Why are americans so obsessed with sex and nudity? And why do they censor it to the max

it had a great 1st season and good 2nd season but it jumped the shark with ferocity. it's too bad, it was a way better show about girls in NYC than Girls was without even trying.

I think you're talking about Europeans

I had a girflriend who said the same thing about wifewatching and cuckolding. I played dumb and made her stammer through what that was. I broke up with her shortly thereafter.

/myguy/

Playing dumb when a whore thinks she's being clever is the alpha level. The beta thinks he's alpha by calling her on her shit.

>The alpha machiavellian > The beta "I gotcha!"

If Seinfeld wasn't funny, had two completely unlikable characters, humour that wasn't as relatable and crudely shoved in a social agenda, sure.

neither of these kikes are 'hot as fuck' compared to the standard jewish taste on Sup Forums. apply yourself

According to JIDF and Hollyjew propaganda all jews are OMG SO HOT

Why don't you get hard from our ghoulish faces and 40 year old torsos, goyim? You gay?

LOLno

why didnt you fuck her butthole before leaving?
wasted the oportunity

based

BIG if true

they make a me laugh, these Jewish girls, so funny, I tell ya, them make a me laugh

Only show I watch on TV. Its not this generation's Seinfeild though.

Agreed. It's best to let people hang themselves lol. Sometimes, women might just be nervous when something comes up, but more often than not they're fishing or dropping hints as was said earlier.

It's weird man. The older the woman it's more like "are you ready to be stepfather ti my kids? "how do you feel about marriage?" "do you want children?" "I don't do butt stuff." Etc.

The younger the woman "You better like butt stuff." "I don't want kids...I hope you don't either." "Tee hee Charles is great at dancing...I wonder what he's like in bed." Maybe not this explicit, but.with little dressing or pageantry. Older women are a little more opaque, younger women are damn near diaphanous. Whatever the case, things are looking bleak lol

shes just a degenerate and so are (you)

>that whole image

Uh...any gifs or webms of this scene? For....a friend

Honestly, Europe in general has a more relaxed attitude towards nudity, but actually a far more restricted approach to sexuality in and of itself.

Holy fuck this. My girl had these 2 relationships she knew of that she'd always bring up and it let me know that our relationship had to fucking end as soon as I could conveniently make it end (our lives were really tangled until my school semester ended then i got the fuck out).
First situation: she had a cousin who got knocked up by this guy at a raiders game and he was paying child support and sometimes spending time with the kid but mostly kept at a distance.
Situation two: She had a friend from the bay area she used to go clubbing with. He stayed at home and took care of his kid while his rich-ass wife would travel and party and they had an "open relationship."
So my girl either wanted to get knocked up and use me as a distant child support mule or cuck me while I took care of the kid.
She was so mad when I told her I was leaving. That's the fuck of it: She was an alcoholic cunt and would get drunk and treat me like shit, but the sex was good. She thought that would be enough for me to ruin my fucking life over, and she was so angry at me for leaving. Like what the fuck did she expect. What the fuck is wrong with women.

The good thing about ageing - people are less keen to fuck around.

Trying to. This girl I was fucking kept dropping hints like that until I dropped her ass. I didn't want to tell her that shrapnel had rearranged my digestive system and anything related to my ass hurts like the dickens.

Shitting sucks. I dread it every time.

and this is why we need to start executing females in the streets inshallah

They're crafty right until you figure them out then they're so easy to read. You just play dumb and as you said, give them enough rope.

How did that happen?

Sup Forums: Where you're closer to us than your girlfriend

Plus I have no ass injuries and I'd rather be single for life than let some whore try and dominate me

I watched Seinfeld this year for the first time so Seinfeld is my generations Seinfeld. Also Always Sunny is Seinfeld 2.0 just a lot more insane.

A chemical tank exploded and a chunk of metal ripped into my stomach while I was interning.

It made a pretty decent scar, I tell people I got into a knife fight in Mexico and laugh it off. Otherwise they start asking questions and then it's like:

>Goddamn, what did they do?
>well, I lost three feet of intestines, part of my colon, my gallbladder, half of my stomach, and they took my appendix just because they were bored, haha, let's play Monopoly, yeah?
>Damn! Dude! What's shitting like now?

And then I gotta talk about how I shit.

I could've probably taken her butt but her
hygiene was kinda gnarly. Like, she understood how to clean everything else except her vagina and the inside of her ass.

ty ty

That's the damn truth. I'm near that age where people are less likely to be dating without titles and fucking everything they see, and 'you have to earn the right and the privilege to be called my partner.' and all that hoopla.

Yes. This is the best course of action. It's true. Women are crafty and beguiling....it's just in your best interest to find one that likes you for you that's crafty and beguiling in your favor...there may be no such thing, but as you say usually they want to fufill something an emotional void, get knocked up, get their bills paid, exercise a fantasy, status, etc. But yeah, easy to read once you figure out why they're dating you.

You have my condolences. As to your rhetorical question at the end, I don't know. I think some women really over-inflate the value of pussy and sex. Some women get that and others think a man owes them the world. There are some circumstances where this might the case such as your bride conceives your first child on the night of your wedding, etc. But yeah, most relationships aren't all they're cracked up to be indeed. Very asymmetric.

inshallah yes

Any other issues besides painful shits? Losing intestines sounds like it'd make your nutrient absorption weak and thus make you skinny. How much do you weigh?

>knocked up at a football game

Why is americans so degenerated?
You wouldnt hear something like that even here in Brazil. Knocked up at a beach house during Carnaval? Yeah maybe, but this?

Holy fuck.

Is this legitimately the sexiest sitcom ever?

they probably removed your appendix so you could look forward to never having to deal with appendicitis

I drink a ton of beer. Like, every day. The alcohol settles my stomach and I like the taste. That keeps my weight somewhat steady because I drink heavy stuff like stouts and porters.

Other than that, I weigh 250. But I'm 6'8" and somewhat /fit/. My doctor said I would be fatter if I had more digestive system and says I need to drink less and eat healthier. I eat whatever I want, I just have to deal with burning watery shits. Like a torrent of straight water comes out of my anus and burns like hellfire because I shit about seven times a day and it's always when I'm out and about and public toilets always have John Wayne toilet paper that makes you bleed.

>refugees are welcome here

Too bad the rest is cancerous bullshit dough.

Hope you sued because of painful poos!

>no chubby abbi gf to fatten up
curse this goyim lifestyle

This is true. Every European comedy movie has 2000's gross-out movie tier sex scenes in it, scenes that are only funny because "dohoho SEX. WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT SEX!" The difference is that America has grown far past that while Europoors still laugh at it like a bunch of morons.

>penis envy
>girl power!

I dunno man, "knocked up at a football game" is how I picture about 80% of Brazilian conceptions happening.

you dick is small

/thirst/ general

someone post that degenerate comic about women wearing fake flaccid dicks for no reason who claim in the same breath that penis envy doesn't exist

Jesus Christ, that sucks, dude.

Disgusting

I feel disgusted when I realize most "skinny" women in America have a body like that girl on the right. And they consider that "borderline anorexic"

Yuck.