ITT: We rank DC's weekly maxi-series

1. 52 (the first and the best)
2. Futures End (bretty good, the Firestorm, Red Robin, Green Arrow, Superman, Mister Terrific and Batman Beyond plotlines were fun, shame for the Cadmus Island issues and the ending)
3. Batman and Robin Eternal (not perfect by any means, but had some fun moments, and I enjoyed all the younger heroes interacting)
4. Trinity (dull)
5. Batman Eternal (started strong, but should have been shorter)
6. Countdown (shit, but at least in a fun way)
(POWER GAP)
7. Worlds End

Not counting Brightest Day or Generation Lost? I know they were every other week, but Generation Lost would be an absolute #2 in my book.

> It's called Future's End
>Doesn't have an end

Dude Brightest Day was the shit except for Hawks, who I'm convinced drag down everything that they appear in.

It's a real shame we had to get New 52 almost immediately afterwards and lost some of the new toys. RIP Blackulad, at least you got into Young Justice before being erased from continuity.

>Ranking BRE as third best

Are you stupid or joking?

That thing had two goals and completely failed at both of them. "1. Celebrate 75 years of Robins, 2. Re-introduce Cassandra Cain". Instead it became half about Harper fucking Row, a shit character that nobody likes.

And the ending is literally just "let's phone a better superhero and have him solve the problem alone in one page". The whole series boils down to "Batman and every character related to him is pointless because Midnighter is a billion times stronger". Great fucking point guys, fantastic.

There also should be a power gap between 52 and everything else.

52 is the only one that's not garbage

1. 52 - Extremely overrated, kind of boring, nothing special, could have very easily been four separate monthly series since none of the storylines overlap, but mostly acceptable due to being piloted by competent creators

2. Everything else - hilariously bad to the point that people have started to worship the mediocrity of 52 since it looks so good in comparison

shit, I forgot them
revised list:
1. 52
2. Generation Lost
3. Brightest Day
...everything else

he returned in Teen Titans like a month ago

t. Ewingfag

Wednesday Comics
Power gap
Futures End
Batman Eternal
Trinity
Batman and Robin Eternal
Power gap
Countdown
Power gap
World's End

This a shit century for cape comics.

Future's End was complete shit, it didnt go nowhere, and aside from the scene in wich Barda and i think Diana's daughter almost fist fought made my dick hard, everything was pointless.
Also i havent read Batman Beyond since this ended, but idk what happened to Batman/Joker thing.

>Future's End was complete shit
Well...not *complete* shit.

And BestWatch!

I can't find 52 anywhere,

anyone got a mega or media?

Future's End was fucking terrible.

So was Brightest Day.

Check Libgen.

It was cool seeing Hawkman and Atom together again

1. 52
2. Generation Lost
3. Everything else was pure shit

How true and sad that is. They're probably completely dead at this point.

>Countdown
>shit in a fun way
Not even. Fucking nothing happened in every issue. It was just ads for other ongoing series.

I guess towards the end it started to veer into so bad it's good territory. But World's End was way funnier.

Countdown, ladies and gentlemen.

I've torrented it, so maybe it wouldn't have been so funny if I had to pay for it
got any hilarious moments from worlds end?

What's worse is that every associated series (Bart's Death, Amazons Attack, Arena, Lord Havok, Salvation Run, Death of the New Gods etc.) was shit, too
Didio should have been fired for that debacle

>52
>power gap
>Wednesday Comics (pretty GOAT anthology though a couple storylines were meh)
>Batman Eternal (mediocrity with a couple good storylines)
>Trinity
>power gap
>Batman and Robin Eternal (only a handful of issues were okay, most of the characters were annoying, the flashbacks with Bruce and Dick were the best part and were pretty alright until about half way through)
>power gap
>Futures End (shit, shit ending, only a couple characters were good)
>power gap
>Countdown (Pied Piper was kinda neat sometimes and there were some so-bad-it's-good moments)
>World's End (literally everything was bad, there were no good characters, and no so-bad-it's-good moments)
Wolverines would probably fit between BRE and Futures End

tl;dr weeklies are terrible