You have 5 (five) seconds to tell me why Good Eats is not the GOAT cooking show

You have 5 (five) seconds to tell me why Good Eats is not the GOAT cooking show.

He uses too much coffee grounds in his coffee.

i cant

I could watch good eats all day long. It's like watching some show on the old history/discovery channel really. elite comfy

will he have to bring back good eats to pay the alimony?

>not liking your coffee as black as Sweden
What are you, some kinda fag?

Good Eats is pure food kino

This.
>wife
Whaaaaaaa!?

It is, so no need to debate.

Alton has a great blend of stepping people up and trying tougher, more advanced recipes without using expensive/overelite techniques but the best part is his dedication to science and history. As a kid I watched it with my dad all the time, made great memories and got me interested in cooking.

Only downside is you literally can’t stand to watch other cooking shows after cause they’re all boring. Chopped being (maybe) the one exception

>2015
Speaking of which, did anyone else like Cutthroat Kitchen? It was pretty mindless but I enjoyed it. I never turned it off when it was on.

I like that super fluffy one hosted by Mark Summers even though I've watched Goid Eats since the beginning.
And sure I'll watch any cooking show with a hot hostess.

his is better cook than jack?

>here's an extremely complicated and expensive way to make pasta that tastes a lot of time and prep work

My favorite FoodNetwork show. Followed by Unwrapped.

Is the show on a blu ray collection or something?

>Unwrapped
Jesus, I remember watching that show with my dad after dinner on school nights.
Elder-god tier comfy.

Two Fat Ladies was kino

Two fat ladies both dead
Alton brown is fit

>and then you add the butter!.... Nigger.

reminder that Paula Deen did nothing wrong and there was zero evidence to substantiate that nigger's claim.

because Alton is one of those elitist food snobs who thinks there is only 1 correct way for something to taste, therefore there is only 1 correct way to make anything which completely ignores the fact that everyone has different tastes and likes different things. the fact he actively mocks food made any differently shows he's a fucking douchebag

Alton brown is a spergy unfunny creep

because Posh Nosh burned brightly for 9 episodes

That one episode where he makes sliders and talks about getting a good griddle.