Why is the black and chrome version so much better...

Why is the black and chrome version so much better? The colored version looks like shit now that I've seen the black and white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nr6wdTPGFmI
youtube.com/watch?v=rqnD_Qfx1vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HyQcgUEudNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qxvfty4pCW4
youtube.com/watch?v=O4iu14w_85A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't know if it's true. But I read somewhere that George Miller originally shot the movie in black and white, but the studio wanted the movie to be in color so the color was added in post.

No, he WANTED to shoot the movie in black and white. They wouldn't let him, so he decided to go as far in the other direction as possible and oversaturate the colors instead so it wasn't stuck with that bland grey-and-brown look that every other post-apocalyptic movie has.

I liked the vibrancy of the color version, but I guess I should check out the B+W. Does it come with the color one as well?

Thanks for the correction. But I'm glad he did go for the oversaturated look instead of the grey washed out look in modern post-apocalyptic movies.

Shows that George Miller is creative when he's in a pinch. He took the studio interference and made it his own.

>hear about black and chrome
>read that it has voices removed, only some select vocals and music left for atmosphere
>read that black and white effect is different than simply turning on a filter
>absolutely no other information online, no reviews, no videos, no pictures despite the bluray being out for months
>download 10 gigs of black and chrome
>watch it, max is talking, weird but i guess its necessary so we know whats happening
>everyone else still talking, every song still in
>open up the normal fury road, its identical
>put black and white filter on fury road, looks identical, meaning the picture is not as crisp and detailed as it would be if it was REALLY shot/rendered in black and white
>go back online and find a couple of amazon reviews shitting on this version for being identical to the colored one
fucking garbage. i was ready for some real good silent film shit and got handed fury road with a filter

>implying any of those movies besides maybe death race would benefit from oversaturated colour schemes

What is it with Georges trying to change history? George Miller, George Lucas, George Soros. Ironically, George Orwell warned us of this fuckery.

This version is retarded.
>go to picture settings
>color
>set to 0

Yes, I know, contrast and whatever, I'm not being serious about that. The reason it's retarded is Miller wanted to release a version in black and white with no dialogue, just music and sound effects. This version would have been pure kino and actually a good reason to buy a separate copy of the movie, but for some reason they just sold people this one.

there's no way this scene is better in black and white:
youtube.com/watch?v=nr6wdTPGFmI

I never heard that the black and chrome edition would be like a silent film with just sound effects. But it's really just the regular movie in black and white with the contrast turned up.

numale: the movie
I bet you have a beard and tattoos OP

Comparison of the color version and the black and white version.
youtube.com/watch?v=rqnD_Qfx1vQ

well this guy apparently heard it too. this version is hot garbage. its just the normal movie in black and white, except for the night scene, which they kept blue

how autistic are you? serious

You do realize this movie is all about how women are shitty at everything and that Max basically does everything

Depends on what kind of black & white.
I remember people throwing out all kinds of variations on one screenshot. That shit could look magnificent.

Logan also got a black and white release called Logan Noir.

youtube.com/watch?v=HyQcgUEudNQ

I saw the black and chrome in theaters. It was nice, but the color is good too. It was shot with color in mind. So that

Retard

Miller talked about how he had a workprint of the film that was like that and how it was his favorite version of it and wanted to release it as an extra with the original Bluray release, so a lot of people thought that's what the Black and Chrome edition would be when they announced it.

What is it that attracts feminists and numales to fury road when they couldn't give less of a shit about the road warrior or any of the other ones?

I don't know if being black an white adds to logan the same way it does to Mad Max

>women are full of themselves and talentless, but attractive
>Max takes Furiosa's retarded suicide mission and suggest they turn the fuck around and fight Joe instead
>Max kills the strongest member of Joe's gang, Rictus Erectus while Furiosa barely manages to kill Joe, who's been reduced to a cancer-ridden elderly man whose life depends on his respirator
>Furiosa ends up wasting valuable water en masse as a celebration, and the film ends with Max looking at her like she's retarded and leaving
If anything it was anti-feminist.

he fell for the feminism meme. i did too, but i decided to watch the movie anyway and its the most unfeminist movie released that year. women were worthless, stupid, and incapable of doing jack shit. max had to do everything for them

Why dont you just mute it then you fucking retard lmfao over here

Exactly. Even if it were meant to be feminist propaganda, it backfired spectacularly.

Even if it is meant to be Muh strong female lead, Furiosa is extremely reliant on Max and barely does anything herself

The night scenes look pretty good in black and white.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qxvfty4pCW4

>mfw I took a qt feminist to see this in the theater
>mfw I haven't seen her since

Never even put it together until now.

youtube.com/watch?v=O4iu14w_85A

Legit the only time all film Furiosa does anything better Max is the scene where he gives her the rifle to shoot.

Hell there is even a scene where he leaves fucks the other guys up by himself and then comes back covered in their blood. Even Nux is more competent than any of the female characters.

i really hate this dumb argument
mad max 1 had an old lady with a shotgun
mad max 2 had that warrior woman
mad max 3 had fucking tina turner and those fucking kids from Hook

mad max always had these ridiculous female characters

And all of those women were miles ahead of every female character in Fury Road.

>mad max always had these ridiculous female characters
literally NOBODY is arguing against this