Reminder that Paige was killed off "to subvert the attractive Asian heroine stereotype"

Kathleen Kennedy literally didn't want "stereotypically" attractive Asian women in her movie, allegedly because she wanted her story to follow more on "unconventionally" attractive people (translation: fat and ugly). But of course Rey can be thin and athletic because she's white.

Which is really just another way of saying she didn't want anyone challenging her self-insert for male attention. This movie is so racist against Asians, it's ridiculous. White feminists absolutely cannot stand attractive Asian women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFxZb-GHbrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kzu0TTL8gxE
youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
imgur.com/a/XzPSZ
youtube.com/watch?v=Edg6J0cDhuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=SFxZb-GHbrQ

CUTE

So?

She's so fucking fat

Asian females are the biggest threat to white female dominance

>Rey can be thin and athletic because she's white.
Or maybe she's thin and athletic because she works all day and doesn't get much to eat?
Ever thought of that, dumbshit?

so instead we got a fatass? gee thanks disney

the paige scene was one of the shining moments of TLJ. They had to ruin it by making Rose related to her

Although sometimes I am insecure since I know white men can get Asian women with ease, it is relieving to know that they have shit taste and won't take the pretty ones.

The main focus is Rey is supposed to be the attractive lead, if they made the asian girl attractive, it would divert less attention to Rey.

What is it about Asian women than makes other women JUST

Heh. That's where you're wrong, sino

youtube.com/watch?v=kzu0TTL8gxE
CUTE

t. haggard, rude, outspoken white harpy who looks like 40 at the age of 25

They challenge white women and unlike many attractive latina women they don't pass as white.

What's that? A wrinkly white woman doesn't want to promote attractive asian women?

What a shocking turn of events. Who could have seen that coming?

Neither is attractive though. Both are disgusting.

Rey was pretty thicc

This meme again.

(I hope it's a meme because I've heard it from Asians irl endlessly and that means I've had sex with a number of ugly women without realizing)

picture is on the verge of hyperbole but yellow fever exists for a reason

White men get just as butthurt about Asian men.

Rey also looks like a boy, so....

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM

Thanks for correcting the record, Kathy. GG.

>I hope it's a meme because I've heard it from Asians irl endlessly
You also hear "lol black men only date morbidly obese white women" endlessly. It's a self-defense mechanism, just like "I'm only broke because the white man is keeping me down." All races have them.

>What is it about Asian women than makes other women JUST
superior genes and femenine skills

its not a meme
white men LOVE filipinos (who are the brown dirty squat mexicans of asia) or thais (literal ladyboys)

so many beautiful women in asia but they pick the ones other asians dont want

Keep telling yourself that John. Two inches of steel.

This I get pissed when I see a hot white woman with a hot asian man and I'm a 7 out of 10 but they still wont fuck me. Doesn't help I don't socialize or leave my house though.

>40's bomber hat in space
>mustard uniforms
>special needs haircuts
Someone tell the idiots in charge that this is supposed to be a fantasy movie.

Why do Asians have tiny dicks John?

it's star wars
asia doesn't exist in star wars

Glad she died. She was an eyesore

This is a Star Wars movie whose purpose is to spend two hours and thirty minutes yelling at you about how much Star Wars sucks.

t. insecure white loser with a mutilated penis

>if you think slant-eyed mongrels are ugly u r hillary clinton

why are white people so obsessed with dicks lmao. If its not BLACKED threads its small asian dicks

Here's a little tip. Look at the angle of the face.

Asian females threaten white women's hegemony.

This is bullshit but it's believable. Do you have a single source?

>ignores the wrinkled leather skin and terrible hair

white women age like shit and also love to tan so they age even more like shit

At least you admit it.

Seriously though John why is the Asian average three inches?

>t. white roastie

Because they're poor and therefore the easiest girls on earth to fuck?

Everyone in that photo is ugly. I don't see your point. Asians are filthy animals and fat people need to be starved to death in camps.

>old white chick hired the fat one
>had to make her look ugly after finding out she was still a cutie

I don't know about averages but I can post mine if you want.

imgur.com/a/XzPSZ

Yeah but you're a disgusting white feminist so of course you'd say that. I need a less biased opinion.

My only complaint about it is that the dreadnought doesn't have it's own gravity, or at least not as strong as that seen when the bombs were dropped. The bombs should have no way to just drop like that. Also, how was she not sucked into the vacuum of space? There was nothing shown between her and space, so it doesn't make any sense. I was able to look past it, but fuck me they put no thought into this movie.

There's like 4 billion Asian girls there's enough for everyone.

pencil dick

>hes still mad
jew dick btfo

Lindsey Lohan has a more attractive bone structure than the Asian woman. Her being thoughtless and not taking care of herself, is not because she is white.

:^)

She looks a lot better with glasses on at least

>t. Lindsay

Japanese penis average is .1 inches bigger than the American average

>jew line is passed through the women
>jew wealth is held by the men
asian women are breaking the lineage and getting the jew gold

>attractive bone structure
thats such a meme term to use

asians have neoteny which is why they look like 16 at the age of 28

You can just ask actual Asians and they will be very forth-coming about how they view Europeans as beautiful. You are an expat so you have that lifetime of resentment and bitterness.

The Trade federation is Chinese. Theyre building the blockade.

Asian neoteny is more fat in the face and rounder edges. Europeans have a more compact facial structure which is more neutonic in a different way.

I just asked an actual Asian. She says you're full of shit and there's a reason all their ads feature Asians and not Yuropoors.

Damn dude that sucks, my condolences

>more neutonic in a different way
Kek I bet you're the kind of hamplanet that thinks she's "alternatively" beautiful and refers to the handicapped as "differently abled."

The Asian girls are adorable. The white ones are disgusting.

I know, I'm constantly getting complaints by how I'm too huge. It's a tough life sometimes. -_-

>when they're too polite to tell you you're uggo

Can all white women just fucking get with black guys like we know they secretly want to? and can all white guys just get with Asian women like we all secretly want to? Can the Asian guys and the black women just fuck each other out of sheer sexual frustration?

I'm sick of this shit.

Lololol go back to tumblr you fucking shrimp dicked loser

Plz kill yourself

Dang she has like no subscribers, she really lucked out in getting the part

Look at anime and you will see the European compact facial structure.
youtube.com/watch?v=Edg6J0cDhuY

It's a hard life, I think I need to get a reduction. Or ensmallment or whatever it's called. I hate that it hurts my gf so much. It's like fucking a virgin every time. -_-()

>he's so upset by asians tiny dicks he spams the same twenty photos
Seek mental help John.

Stop being so passive aggressive. You are a disgrace.

I just need to look at what Europeans themselves are saying.

CHING CHONG TINY YELLOW DONG

how the fuck are white women supposed to compete?

>it's salt

I didn't ask for this man. God sent it, I signed off on it. But I was like, "Yeah sure, whatever." about it.

Quintin here is mad because European women are a bunch of degenerates. Not because they are ugly.

I think you mean
> CHING CHONG BIGGER DONG

They're degenerate because they're ugly. They have to drown their sorrows in degeneracy.

>3 kilos of coke vs 3 kilos of foundation
Gee whiz

It's true. A lot of white guys with yellow fever can't tell the difference.

Then there are guys like me with skinny Asian girls with DD titties.

You don't even have to post a troll photo. Just take a picture of a white woman in Japan. The biggest bitchers about the extremely light racism in Japan are white men and the biggest bitchers about dating in Japan are white women.

White women can comprehend the fact that by simply being white they aren't the most desired and will constantly shit on Japanese women and how they can't get dates/get laid. Meanwhile all my black female friends have absolutely no problem getting boyfriends because they actually make an attempt to talk to the guys they are interested in.

>sucked into the vacuum of space
because that doesn't happen

she should have been suffocating though

The one who is ugly here is you. And that is the truth.

True.

>can't comprehend

Rose is the ugliest person to ever live

Honestly asian women should be banned from western countries. It's giving beta men access to women out of their league and is upsetting the balance of the natural order.

>can't refute point
>resort to namecalling
SAD!

>go to /hc/ hey guys check out my asian wife pics

That's a cute girl(male) user