You do get an extra large popcorn at the theater, right?

You do get an extra large popcorn at the theater, right?

I can only afford large popcorn. Sadly I don't have the means to afford First Class seating either. The downturn and all you know.

I just bring my flask filled with Jameson

>he buys a small popcorn

What's the point of buying food and drinks at the movies? you have to eat it early on and then you got to piss halfway through the film so you'd have to walk out and miss some of the movie. If you wait for later to eat it it gets cold so that's out.

I just never eat anything at the theater.
>Eat food but don't drink
that's fucking stupid

5 year old who cant hold his pee pee pls leave

Big containers are the most stable ones. I always laugh at people who get small pop corn and end up spilling it all over the floor

You're supposed to eat the popcorn then piss in the bucket later. Did your parents never take you to a movie??

>not getting the crab legs

For me crab legs

>popcorn costs more than the movie
why is this a thing?

Eat your popcorn. Finish it halfway through. Go get your free refill during a down part of the movie. When you return you start drinking. Continue eating your popcorn. When the movie ends get your free refill again and go home.

Popcorn is a MEME food that is only popular because of a 'eating it while viewing' culture that was literally started in tv shows and films

It is a cheap to store and "cook" food that cinemas make the majority of their profit from thanks to vicious overpricing.

damn, in a way this is nightmare fuel. Must suck being in the human's food chain at this point in history.

kill yourself my man popcorn is flavortown approved

Just take a tub of salt and a stick of butter to lick, cut out the middle man

I sneak my shitty snacks into the theater in my girlfriend's purse, as well as sodas.

I once brought sushi into the cinema, they don't seem too fussed where i live.

Whenever I go to the local cinema I always buy a kebab first from the shop next door. Nothing is as comfy as watching a movie on the big screen with a kebab and a can of Monster+vodka

I had to do time in the popcorn mines. I'll never eat popcorn again.

is this stroggification?

Brother?

This is what I do desu

>my girlfriend's purse

Stop bragging.

>salt
>not flavacol
you tasteless pleb

I agree, but nature itself is such a nightmare as well.

Haven't bought popcorn at the cinema since 2007. Seriously, I can remember the last time. It was going to No Country for Old Men, ex-girlfriend wanted popcorn, they talked me into going the large combo and I got handed a fucking enormous bucket full of popcorn and a soda that would be fit for four people. The film was tense and utilised a lot of silence right from the get-go so I barely even ate any.
I just bring in a coffee and bottle of water now.

Yes, you are right, i cannot understand why people eat this plastic shit.

Of course. I'm an American, after all.