Jyn, listen, this is important. You have to take at least two, no, actually...

>Jyn, listen, this is important. You have to take at least two, no, actually, make it three X-wings and hyperspeed-ram them into the Death Star. That should be enough to destroy it completely, Jyn. Good luck, my stardust.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hKw_KEGgano
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>blocks your path

Why Rogue One didn't focus on Mad's Mikkelsen character who is a pacifist and a genius scientist and contributed to making a deadly super weapon because he got manipuleted by his best friend Krennic? So now he needs to deal with consequences, makes thing right and get revenge on Orson. Why did they make this movie about a girl who is literally nobody instead and is as interesting as plank of wood?

shes his fucking daughter you dumb brainlet

Because muh stronk womyn lead

star wars needs more mads mikkelsen

this
she was still bland as fuck.

The only thing I remember about this movie was the cool space Jerusalem that was blown up in 5 minutes.

>instead of planting bomb/explosion/fail safe switch off button
>i just gonna make a weakness so you might/might not destroy it
>good luck young pandawa faggot nigget dumbass
this movie is so fucking dumb, it's not worth it to watch

What if you took one x-wing and sped it up to light speed pointed at the death star and had a second x-wing also accelerating to lightspeed, so the first one hits it as it's getting up to lightpeed so you hit the death star with an x-wing at two times lightspeed. Imagine this.

So?

What if strapped 10 lightspeed drives on top of one another and accelerated them to lightspeed in seqyence, getting lightspeed x 10 speed. Your movie, empire

Are you retarded? Is the same hidden issue of ANH. Just this time wan not accidental.

Plebs detected, I bet you like the nu trilogy didn't you?

I would have actually liked to see stuff from the Empire's side of things with Mads. Kind of like that biopic of John Nash but in Star Wars would actually be pretty neat, I think.

I mean, do we really need more action and quips in Star Wars? Slow it down a little.

No, he hid a flaw. A selfdestruct would be easy to find.

I was pretty lukewarm about Rogue One when it first came out. But the more I watch TFA and TLJ, the more I like it. It's the closest Disney has gotten to actually making an Star Wars film, as mediocre as it was.

So why didn't the first order have them?

haha goy you think your non-jew head can wrap around this?
you want answers because star destroyers were already capable of bombardment?
you want answers because only an ABSOLUTE RETARD would place a vulnerable spot DIRECTLY ON TOP of a warship?
you want answers because NONE OF THIS HAS BEEN MENTIONED ever before?
well, goy, you'll just have to buy the battlefront 2 DLC to get it.

>No, he hid a flaw. A selfdestruct would be easy to find.
Why would it be hard to hide a self destruct but not a flaw? He's still deceiving whatever his name was in the white cape.

Thinking about it now, I have no idea what anybody's name was in that movie. Way too many fucking characters.

Jyn Erso
K2-SO
Chingu...
Bates...
Kass?
No clue about the pilot's name

What a memorable cast.

They did a good job casting a little baby bunny for the young version of Jyn.

>No clue about the pilot's name
Booty or something

I think it does pose an issue going into the rest of this franchise that the writers decide to finally weaponize hyper space. Perhaps it isn't such a bad idea but I think you have to do it in an overall good or great movie and not in such a mediocre movie such as this because it just opens up more scrutiny

They all die.

Who cares.

Question is, why did they waste a great actor on a glorified cameo?
Same goes for Dr. Strange, where he plays the most forgettable fuccboi villian ever

Lold

>waste mads in marvel
>waste mads in star trek

why bother casting mads if you're not going to use him

what did mads mean by this
youtube.com/watch?v=hKw_KEGgano

>Jyn, my forbidden lust for you can no longer be hidden.

focus group market testing data suggests X actor should have Y screen time based on Z name recognition. avoid infantilizing shlock if u wanna see actors act

Shields should protect them.

The hyperspace thing would've been perfectly fine if they had a scene establishing why shields would be down (like they did in Return of the Jedi when the ship crashed into the bridge).
Lot of stupid decisions in TLJ

squirrel girl was still better than Rey though.

Still wouldn't resolve anything. Then warfare would simply become an issue of taking down an enemies shields and hyperspace ramming them.

yep, rogue one is much better than tfa and tlj

Everyone keeps acting like people would be hyperspace suicide ramming all over the place. I bet you never thought about ramming a jet airliner into a skyscraper before 9/11. Sure it was brutally effective, but how many times has it happened since then?

>Why would it be hard to hide a self destruct but not a flaw?
It's literally explained in the movie

Has the line "shields up" ever been uttered in Star Wars?

In ANH the one guy says "Switch all power to front deflective screens".

My guess is shields are always on. Otherwise you might hit a micro meteorite at a thousand miles an hour.

Snorks flagship definitely had its shields up. I don't accept that they had them off for some nebulous reason they might explain in an informational pamphlet handed out at the premiere of Episode 9.

Hyperspace rams can go through shields. End of story.

they've significantly ramped up security since then
>I bet you never thought about ramming a jet airliner into a skyscraper before 9/11
literally the plot of a X Files spinoff episode

>autopilots don't exist

WHAT? Is he really fucking his daughter?

Why do people keep posting pre-Disney EU shit to defend current Disney canon?

it's pretty hard to hijack them these days

kamehameha pilots

That excuse works in some scenarios.
Except the cast of Rogue One were knowingly on a suicide mission anyways.

I was going to laugh but I looked at the post you were replying to and apparently you can't even read correctly
Fucking niggers

Droids.

ok nevermind

>drops into normal space at 0.9999c

DJ disables them when he was digging around in the access point. He has no reason to kill them, and he has no reason to just let them die. It is his good deed so he can be on neither side.

somebody post the obi-wan image please where he explains to luke about lightspeed missles

In RotS, Obi-Wan explicitly talks about the shields still being up before Anakin and him fly into the ship. Anakin has to take out the shit before they can go in.

Yeah but wasn't it the hangar bay shielding, not the deflector shields? Two different types of shield.

He disables a tiny portion of the shield just for a matter of seconds so that they can sneak in, it restores right afterwards which is the only reason they weren't caught sooner