Star vs the Forces of Smug

>monstar starts getting smug

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=love tricycle
youtube.com/watch?v=g0wk8uVFeKU
my.mixtape.moe/gahkax.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crew member said Star, Marco and Jackie was a love tricycle instead of a love triangle.

Do you agree?

Here is the urban dictionary definition: urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=love tricycle

more like smaug

I haven't watched the show but this monster girl is cute. Does that Blonde Girl (who I assume is Star) transform into her or something?

I'm so sorry.

It's an edit, user. Pure fanfiction.

Aggressively cuddle her until she becomes docile

But Star is jealous of Jackie, not fond of her.

Bring out the monstar bait

We should probably stop putting Monstar in the OP or people like will start to think she's a part of the show.

>We
I always make sure to use on point characters in the images. I don't know why some people keep posting these types of images.

nope, just an AU created by someone

Fuck off, nobody finds this monstar furfaggotry appealing.

When will normal Star show off her thighs?

She always does though.

Burn her at the stake like the abomination she is.

thats a weird way to ask for MonStar, but ill allow it.

No, it's a version of Star from an alternate universe where Star's mother (Moon) marries the antagonist (Toffee), who's a very powerful lizard monster. It's a fan creation, although there have been canon designs vaguely similar to her like pic related.

>fur

It's a lizard, so no fur. It also has no snout, so no furry either.

here I think you meant to post this

What do you think Star's legs taste like?

More like asking for the mods to do their jobs like they used to and clean up furry garbage.

Wrong picture, meant to post this.

Demon Star's time will come.
yes yes user, impure thoughts, muh furfag blah blah blah

So there's a reality where Moon married Tom's dad, or some other demon. You think it was out of love or purely political?

I want to polish Monstar's skin to a healthy reptilian glow.

Probably Political. having the Butterflies and Lucitors(?) be allies through marriage would probably be beneficial in a big way.

Stop doing this to my dick

Monstar is for cute not lewd

I'm thinking love, man. Though they probably knew each other via politics beforehand.

To bring up something we were talking about last thread, we should hopefully find out more about Moon and Toffees past interactions in S3. I strongly suspect there's more going on there than meets the eye. Well we obviously don't even know what Toffees motivations are at all, so that's a good starting point.

pic is from one of the storyboarders on the show, done fairly recently. note young Moons posture and body language. speculate awayyyy

jesus christ that's such a relateble feel

Sweet Jesus

Clothed boners are my fetish.

Good taste my friend.

"Love triangle" is a very broad term that you could use to describe pretty much any romantic configuration/conflict of three people.

>I'm kind of inclined to say it's ... more of a relationship with a 3rd wheel
Star is superficially the third wheel in the traditional sense, but she has never actually intentionally gotten in the way of them as a couple, up until her confession (right before she removed herself from their lives, "forever").
Marco chose to interrupt his date with Jackie in "Bon Bon" to check on her, the "date" at the concert was the three of them bonding as friends (Star is the one who bought the tickets, and she invited Jackie over Marco's objections) and Star chose to leave when Marco and Jackie started getting romantic, and "Starcrushed" is about Marco and Star trying to work through an awkward place in their friendship, at a party in their own shared house, with Jackie setting herself aside and encouraging them to work things out.

Beyond the surface apperance and traditional definition, Jackie is the true "third wheel" to Marco and Star's relationship. Out of the three of them, their friendship is the most deep and intimate bond by a wide margin. They would, and have, drop everything to help the other, even risking their lives to save each other.
Marco and Jackie are in a relationship, but they still don't really know each other. It's still just a freshman high-school romance, and now it seems like it's Too Little Too Late for them to move beyond that.

And "tricycle" is completely inaccurate; there is no polyamory involved. Star and Jackie both like Marco, neither of them have interest in each other beyond casual friendship, and they're definitely not willing to share him.

I have a sneaking feeling that S3's first episode is gonna be a flashback episode that explains what history Moon and Toffee have.

I'd be pretty happy if that was the case to be honest.

But that kinda stuff also deserves a full episode to it (finale style).

Star Butterthighs

Wow what a fag.

It's still fetishization of an animal, so by definition, it's a furry. Dont play semantics with me.

Make superior Star smug right back at her.

threadly reminder

>didn't deny that Jackie is just a plot device

THIRD W H E E L.

A universal constant is the cuckoldry of Star.

>first episode
Nah, that disrupt the flow of the story. We ended on a cliffhanger, that has to be addressed first.

I'm definitely expecting an "Into the Wand 2" though, where we see some of the old Queens in action through the "wand's memories"

So if MonStar would happen to become a cuck, would MerJackie be the one to do it or would regular Jackie be it, because Marco would have to do some soul searching or someshit to deny Interspecies sex with a lizard instead of a human girl?

regular Stars half bug too.

Yeah same, I don't think it'll be first episode as they have a lot to deal with re the fallout of S2 finale, but hopefully we won't have to wait too long. But I'm nearly convinced we'll get it at some point because why else would Sabrina have drawn those extra little details in that poster? Maybe I'm reading too much into it though..

only just noticed, but seeing people post my edits gives me the warm fuzzies

By that definition a catgirl is furry.

The "if it has a snout, it's out" rule exists for a reason.

I'm really trying to decipher that post because while she's worked on SOME episodes of season 2 she's going to get more credits on season 3 along with Sabrina. I've never even considered "love tricycle" before, but again how will Jackie get dropped from the show. Is Marco taking a break, will they mutually stay as friends?

You making edits gives me warm fuzzies

Keep up the good work

Lone triangle is a very specific term that doesnt describe their relationship at all

I want to lick those legs

Yes and it's absolutely disgusting to see you bronytards jack off to it.

That's probably because it is. Jacking off to humans with animal qualities makes you a furfag, that's how it works.

Someone post Jackie

Would you a Buff Frog spinoff?

youtube.com/watch?v=g0wk8uVFeKU

I didn't even notice that before. Amazing.

Clothed boners are perfection! That pitched tent against the fabric, desperately wanting freedom.

You're both right, probably not the first episode, but I think early on in the season? Moon might just tell Star straight-up.

A third wheel doesnt get in the way, its just unnecessary. Star in JUST Friends was clearly a third wheel

>Love triangle is a very specific term
"no"

>Marco...
>Don't tell me that you honestly believe that the American Civil War was started only because of slavery

Could be love. Maybe River died in battle and the Big Guy was there for Moon to cry on

>Clothed boners are perfection! That pitched tent against the fabric, desperately wanting freedom.
That's what I said.
You're a dick enjoying homo.

This
Lizzers are cryptofurshit

Help us decipher this user! If the storyboarder calls this a love triangle and says Jackie is the "3rd wheel" then that confirms Starco no?

I want to free that dick

>jackie is the 3rd wheel

Star is.

>"It's just like Daddy always says, Marco. We must secure the existence of our subjects and a future for Mewman children."
What did she mean by this?

Call the Silverhawks.

Does Star prefer the Belgian P90 or the German MP7?

This is important

How am I a homo for being a chick who likes dick?

Sounds reasonable when there are monsters that literally want to eat mewnian children.

>Star...
>Don't tell me that you honestly believe that the Mewnian War was started only because of corn

>C'mon Marco, doncha know that identity politics stall insurrection?
>you need to care about the interests of the white working class if you want your revolution to succeed in the first world!

Straight homo is the worst kind of homo, you homo.

That makes sense, given the confession I suppose Star made herself into the 3rd wheel of Jackie and Marco's relationship. Does this confirm Jarco will stay then?

Please be in

W O R C E S T E R S H I R E

Put her back where she belongs

I want to warm up Monstar's cold-blooded body from the inside

>please user please no more forcey fun time
What do?

They were probably friends or allies or even Moon was behind Toffee's cause up to a certain point. Then obviously politics/the Mewman-monster tensions reached a crisis point and their relationship fell apart once the battle depicted in the tapestry happened.

Moon probably fucked up in some way regarding that, I think that may be an angle they're going for, but also while probably unhappy about the battle felt the end results outweighed whatever she'd done. Maybe not quite realizing Toffee would still be planning an elaborate revenge afterward.

Don't think they're going to be portraying Toffee as really sympathetic in this either though. Like the stuff he's doing now/may have done then cancels out what he's fighting for, and it's likely he moved past his original ideals long ago. I'm starting to wonder if maybe he was reaching his hand out toward Moon like she is in that image though, at the moment she attacked, but who knows.

Don't think they're going to get totally sympathetic with him, or make it seem like Moon's fault or anything. Just if someone working on the show feels their past is sad there must have been a more personal angle.

Also I hate the idea of romance there but now I really think they could go either way on that.

Best monstar on the far right.

End your disgusting life for abuse her.

Is this show worth watching?

>Does this confirm Jarco will stay then?
Not indefinitely. Things can always change, I think.

To use the same theme we've got going, there can always be a flat tire that needs replacing.

I'M GONNA TOUCH MONSTAR'S SCALY TAIL

AND DO THIS!

Some men dream of conquest, some of paradise, I simply dream to touch the Sky.

Most of those arent love triangles. There are only two or three comonly accepted definitions for a love triangle and Star VS fits at least two of them

Storyboarders and lower staff saying shit on tumbr/twitter/anywhere at all does not confirm anything.
They're posting their personal interpretations that aren't any more valid than fans because they have no involvement in or power over the ultimate direction of the show.

Unless you take Sabrina Cotugno at face value when she says Rhombulus and Lekmet are gay lovers (when they've since been confirmed by the actual show writers to be "brothers") and that everyone in the cast is actually bisexual.

MEWNI
E
W
N
I

what kind of shows do you like

Reminder that Nefcy is CUTE AND PERFECT
PERFECT AND CUTE

Did they release a full-boy version of BoyStar with the hat?

Monstar is for warmth and cuddles not abuse

Yes.

We're in between seasons so threads are currently retarded, but it's a good show. Fantasy comedy/adventure with some plot and lore going on and good main characters.

P90 of course

Keep going until she makes this kind of face.

NSFW version: my.mixtape.moe/gahkax.jpg

Pick your waifu/husbando

That is a much better worded version of the backstory I'm hoping/thinking they'll go for there.

> I'm starting to wonder if maybe he was reaching his hand out toward Moon like she is in that image though, at the moment she attacked, but who knows.
I'm thinking kinda the other way around, like Moon was desperately trying to convince to not resort to violence to achieve his goals, or to not cross some kind of line in the sand. But then he does anyway and Moon knows in that moment that she's lost him (as a friend, or very small chance of more-than-a-friend) forever, and that she'll have to fight too.

>4.6mm trash pellets
Yeah I'm not a fan of the design of the P90's magazine placement, but it's in a caliber that isn't total trash.

which one is Julio before his untimely demise?

Can I pick myself?

Guy in the back with the white stripped shirt.