Any show not about or written by straight white men is garbage. Prove me wrong

Any show not about or written by straight white men is garbage. Prove me wrong.

Star VS.

The Boondocks.
Black Dynamite

MLP

Evangelion

>It's a Tumblr vs Sup Forums bait thread

Boondocks

I would usually agree with you on this one in most scenarios, but Star Vs. actually caught me by surprise by how good it was.

>Aaron McGruder
>Not an uncle Tom

Steven Universe.

>written by straight white men
I've got bad news for you, user.

Absolute garbage.

Wigger and nigger garbage.

STRAIGHT men. Straight.

So why does Sup Forums hate the jews for being rich and powerful, yet constantly vote for people and policies that enable the rich and powerful to become richer and more powerful?

Samurai Jack.
Mike Tyson Mysteries.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Everything you hate.

Trump is the biggest enemy of the jew cabal.

>I don't like shoes written by non-white and/or non male people
Is what you meant to say.
Unless you're asserting that your critical judgement alone is infallible in which case you're suggesting you're God which is the ultimate folly

All garbage. Watch some real shows user. Not tumblr sjw agenda pushing propaganda.

If you have not actually seen the Boondocks, you'd realize he's more of a James-Baldwin black than a full on Malcolm X type

I can guarantee you OP that your favorite show was probably written by a Jew.

Name a show actually written solely by straight white men in the first place. The Andy Griffith Show? I bet even they had a Jew or two to punch things up.

What shows do you consider good if everything people suggest are garbage?

Family guy is a good show.

Oh sure, you could tell by the way his family are full of Jewish people, the times he appoints Jewish people, and how he supports Israel.

He's a baiting faggot from Sup Forums, user, nothing is good to him unless it agrees with his political beliefs almost entirely.

>it's a tumblrite tries to falseflag as Sup Forums thread

Only a retard says shit like this.

t. Sup Forumsack

Most forms of western animation and comics tend to be produced by jews so you're basically saying 99 percent of Sup Forums and Sup Forums shit is trash.

>99 percent of Sup Forums and Sup Forums shit is trash.
It is though, with or without Sup Forums bullshit.

>Not liking SU

Fucking misogynist piece of shit.