Has anyone else read Tomboy?

what do you guys make of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/tomboy/
twitter.com/skeletonforrent/status/853289901235851264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah but it's been a while, it's currently on my re-read list for the weekend.

Sup Forums fucking loves tomboy, where have you been?

am a newfag, I admit it with shame

It's ok

It's awesome , it's a shame is going to end so soon

It was shilled here pretty hard but you don't see it mentioned much anymore

I blame the long wait between issues.

Pretty good. Kudos on the creators making me feel actual dread every issue. I bought the trades.

As long as you're not a fag like you're ok in my book.

So that's where this is from.

I bought the tbd but theres likes 3 ads for every 1 page of comic

We're still waiting the last issue(s), right?

It keeps dropping off my radar until it suddenly reappears... and then it's gone again.

yeah issue 11 and 12
if I remember correctly issue 11 isn't out till September (these long pauses are killing me)

Mostly waifufags and shills like it. But that's most of Sup Forums. Honestly boring. Dear Christ, it'a so fucking by the numbers in the suberversion or deconstruction or whatever makes your dick/ cunt hard/ moist.

What in the god damn hell are you even trying to say?

Fuck me, September?

Ridiculous right?

>People is still asking for the source on that reaction image

>September
For fuck's sake that is like a 10 month span since the last issue

>Sup Forums is a single individual witha uniform opinion

Started pretty interesting but got kinda meh. Also the stupid long intervals between new chapters killed my interest in it

I want to fuck that tomboy

It was interesting then went from a chick with slight strength and psychotic abilities to superpowers and I lost my interest.

Hate to ask for spoonfeeding but does anyone have an archive of the storytime on hand?

There are some here:

desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/tomboy/

OPs of Storytime sessions who don't label things are a pet peeve

Mia Goodwin said it would likely within the next two months
twitter.com/skeletonforrent/status/853289901235851264

one of my favorite comics currently ongoing.

Oh shit, fanart

I fucking love it. Waiting for it to end to read it all complete though, I got kinda lost after the long brake they took.

Will Owen survive lads?
Does he have the same powers as his mother?

Oh wow it's been a while. It was pretty neat and I made it up to the twist where it turns out she really does have superpowers which I thought while an odd direction to go, could be an interesting one if done well.

I love how the supernatural elements are slowly being introduced and how the main characters aren't just crazy. That was a great reveal.

This has been a pretty crazy ride. Fantastic art, too.

Man, this Star vs. reboot takes a dark turn...

I wish this twist would have come at the 6th issue instead of the 10th. Still a fun ride though.

When will we get a comicbook called "Femboy"? :(

"Sissy"?
What will it be about?

Don't know, but it would be made by Marvel :^]

I like the book and bought the first trade to support it, but the binding is absolute shit and it's full of ads. I'm not sure I want to buy the rest.

iv actually heard this, and it put me off buying other recent trades from action lab (the puppetmaster series), but my lcs coulld only get ahold of a few of them that were alt covers i disliked, so i bit the bullet

more ads than i would have liked, but the price wasnt bad, and at least my copy didnt have the binding bleed iv heard alot of anons complain tomboy had

i guess action labs is just hit or miss, or maybe tomboy had a shit printing run, and they just said fuck it