Post cartoon characters you wanted to marry when you were a kid!

Post cartoon characters you wanted to marry when you were a kid!

>When you were a kid

>inb4 underage
It's been almost 10 years, Sup Forums.

Does Toonami count? I think she still might be my ideal woman. Playful, yet strong and independent.

Also motherly... which was kinda weird and kinda hot. Honestly by far the best choice from that show.

ENJOY YOUR BAN

Whatever. GR15 bout to be lifted anyway

The weird choice to give her English dub to an older woman when she's supposed to be physically a teenager was fucking brilliant. Made her 100 times hotter

That's bullshit but I'll believe it.

crikey

no one. little boys don't want to marry anyone.

that's girl stuff.

I'm not proud but I'm not going to apologize.

yeah, seriously. what, is this a thread of lesbians?

No regrets, only tears now

I love F·R·I·E·N·D·S

Raven and Buttercup and Kitty from X-Men Evo. If I could merge them into one waifu I'd be set.

which one?

Very good.

I wouldn't say I wanted to marry her, but Sabrina probably got me into evil looking girls and girls with hime-cuts.

>awkwardly agreeing with friends about how hot Misty is when all I wanted to do was fuck Ash's mom

Hello childhood boner

>Not posting her best outfit

This is her real best outfit.

yes, for some reason.

>misty with thick eyebrows

what's this?

younger me didn't realize what was so wrong with liking furry girls...

A photoshop of a newer Pokemon character

Good taste, but that's not Sora
pic related

Mah nigga.

Y E S

>Another Kaoru lover
Good taste

Still want to. So very lonely.

Same

Speaking of which, I adored Rei/Mars back then, and I still do to this day. Might be the girl who made black my favorite hair color, particularly when it's long.

Yep.

>It's been over ten years
>She's never coming back

Fuck this gay earth.

Robot waifu is mine, user

>not wanting to marry Bubbles now

Pleb.

Back when my mind couldn't process the concept of "furry"

I believe she was the source of most of my fetishes

Y'all are men of taste

please don't judge me

I had such sexual fantasies about htis guy

Can you describe them? I'm honestly curious how you sexualize a care bear

She was always too naked without the jacket.

It's the curves plus the boob fur.

finally, a woman I could actually pleasure.

He would lock me up in a cage along with other girl care bears/Kingdom Heart chum (sorry Jesus) and he would use me accordingly, mostly by making us go naked. Sometimes along with the male Kingdom Heart Chums and the Lion care bear friend.

Sorry to hear about that small duck of your user

Why contain it?

Am I correct in thinking you had a very restricted, religiously stifled sort of childhood?

What

delete this shit

>Am I correct in thinking you had a very restricted, religiously stifled sort of childhood?

lol sort of (not very some people have way way worse) but you can tell that just from the "Kingdom Chums" part, I'm sure.

Kids are going to have weird sexual thoughts if you expose them to nothing but PG friendly bears or not.

tell us more.

Excuse me, but I wanted to marry Panini first. Back the fuck off.

If you're a girl that's pretty hot.

I guess it's still pretty hot if you're just gay

what is there to tell? I remember fantasizing all the male "Kingdom Chums" and Carebears (mostly Champ Bear (my husbanodo), Lionheart and Tenderheart) were the "Devils" and dress up as sexy suits, keep all the females (incl me) in cages and make us do sexy stuff with each other or with them (never actual sex since I was like 12 before I understood how that worked).

I also remember asking Jesus "may I please think about this?" and imagining Jesus putting in a cassette tape in my head where I was allowed sexy Carebear fantasies. So all my fantasies needed to be proceeded by mentally fantasizing about asking Jesus first if it was ok to go.

I had a religious upbringing (and still religious now) but mostly the type where they didn't want me to watch stuff that was PG13 or higher until I had hit the age of 13 (not a day sooner), and they awkwardly tossed sex-ed books on my bed rather than talk face-to-face.

Kimi made my life makes sense

>furries out in force tonight

Is it weird that I didn't had any crush when I was a kid?

Tfw you will never save the princess for real

Because of this I also got a crush on Lee from Ed, Edd, Eddy because I thought Lee would grow up to be Sara Bellum or someone like her.