This video along with the "Burns meets crazy liberal SJW college students" scene makes me think that The Simpsons...

This video along with the "Burns meets crazy liberal SJW college students" scene makes me think that The Simpsons writers have finally degenerated into stealing whatever jokes have been repeated a billion times on Twitter.

youtu.be/Qo3fT0xPeHs

Please don't make this thread politics shitflinging. It's not about politics it's about the writers being lazy and unoriginal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
youtu.be/oz7_JP7ROvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BRUMPH

But how do you explain that "bwoop-bwoop!" is the sound of da police?

I don't get it

In any case I don't remember simpsons historically (haha, it's been around so long I can say historically in reference to it) had much real life politics except that episode where George HW Bush went to war with the Simpsons because they wouldn't stop fucking with him. So I would hope BLUMPF jokes are just a one off thing, even if simpsons in general is low quality nowadays.

Where's the music?

>Trump
>Ever being near a book

Jesus Christ Julie Kavner sounds old.
This just made me sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

It's like they took a bunch of tumblr buzzwords and played madlibs

But then how did he take the oath of office? Is Trump a robot?

This one's kinda funny
>youtu.be/oz7_JP7ROvA

>too late for flattery

kek

MAKE THIS THREAD A THINLY VEILED Sup Forums THREAD YOU SAY?!?!?!?

FLOC DRIMPF

Why does Ben always make Trump look so handsome?

why do people act like trump hasnt been a punchline since the 80's? like people have been mocking him for decades why is it now that its bad.

As opposed to the putrid smegma skinned orange manbaby he is? Oops, i hope i dont awaken Sup Forums!

I recently reread a pile of old Mad magazines, and lost count of LOL HIS HAIR

>Trump hangs a picture of him pretending to drive a truck like a retard
Alright I laughed a bit.

I think the problem is that he's become kind of a low-hanging fruit. It's like the "MJ is a pedophile" jokes; they've been done to death. Not saying you can't or shouldn't make either joke, but you'd have to put in a bit of effort than the average gag.

Why did supporters of president Obama do the same for him? Why did opponents of Obama do the opposite? Political cartoons are hard to understand.

You're hurting inside

What made early Simpson's so memorable and funny was they dealt with ideas and timeless concepts. Whenever they made fun of politics they were making fun of things that had been around forever and were going to continue in the future; things like sleazy corrupt politicians, ineffective government, and how your vote means nothing. Now it's just whatever's been in the news for the past two weeks in a desperate attempt to get likes on YouTube; in four years no-one is going to care that Trump dropped a bomb on ISIS or spent a lot of time golfing

I think Trump is an idiot and a failure as a president, but this video was terrible.

they cant user

>jokes from the 90s like that one pizza commercial he starred in where he made a divorce settlement joke about getting to eat the last piece of pizza
>vs.
>all the retarded things people throw at him now which are too numerous to name

Pre-2010s Trump jokes were more funny

What? People joked about the birther bullshit. People joked about the exaggerated patriotism that he used as an excuse to hang an oversized flag. People joked about his awful hair and his gross skin and his small hands. These jokes carried over and just got a new political paint job because he himself got involved in actual political office oh jesus it just hit me you retards voted a guy who NEVER held a political office into your highest fucking position how could you be so god damn stupid like we wouldn't ask for experience out of our senators or governors but a fucking president is whatever? You fucking idiots.

Which is ironic since Dubya was way more chill than most of the warhawks in his cabinet

Cry more liberal. We won you lost. Get over it.

Twitter please leave

It's just that it's a small number of very specific jokes (tiny hands, wacky hair, Trump tweeting a lot, TREMENDOUS) that have been repeated ad nauseum without any creativity or originality.

Almost every joke about Trump is the same damn thing.