All I have to do-o-o is reach page 10 and tell Aku that Jack has lost his sword!

All I have to do-o-o is reach page 10 and tell Aku that Jack has lost his sword!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKmODKOuyng
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha, screw off penis rider.

I'm helping the foolish samurai this time

I'm glad he's still alive so the faganons still have a character to fap over who isn't Jack. Jack is pure, and not for fug.

Not on my watch you whorebot

Isn't he gonna fug Ashi?

That'd be pretty lame

Looks like a talking penis

No way homo bot.

I'd say it's 50/50 on what their relationship is going to be. It could be fugging but it could easily also be a father daughter thing since those kinds of things have been getting more and more popular over the years.

Oh, she'll be calling him "daddy" all right.

Tawbing benis xDDD

OH NO YOU DON'T NIGGER

You're not going anywhere you living bicycle

Scatting isn't real music

TALKING

Eat boop-bee-doo-dop-do shit, babe

Jack is for pure FUGGING

Oh no you don't, shareware scum

Lol nope

Kill yourself

It's not happening "babe", you know what you've really got to do.

Get back here you piece of scrap

gud c u beb

Not yet.

Where the fuck do you think you're going, tincan?

Back to page one

I'll help you on your way, kind robot.

>head looked like a DICK RIDDLED WITH PHIMOSIS
they sure are making the most of being on adult swim now, huh

>saging with an image

nah senpai

Hey Scaramouche we're the, uh, we're the guys that Jack... Samurai Jack helped. See he, uh, he gave us the, uh, something and helped us to, whatever, I don't, uh

Anyway, here's your you

youtube.com/watch?v=wKmODKOuyng

faganon reporting and sexualizing the Samurai feels wrong.

flute robot and cape demon are open season though

Nah.

bye

Back to page 1 you go, babe!

Not on my watch robit

WRONGO DADDYO

Hey there, where you going in such a hurry?

how deluded you are
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

pretty shit tbdesu

I can't remember how long ago exactly it was fixed, but using sage with an image has worked just fine for several years by now.

Get fucked robo

The Samurai will survive long enough to get his sword scatbot

No.

>this thread reaches Page 10
>it's after Saturday's episode airs

>cellphones exist in the future
>he didn't just borrow someone else's cellphone to call Aku

why

Scaramouche
Scaramouche
Will you do the fandango?

>1.png

Check the facts mate, you're #3 now

50 YEARS OF PENT UP SEMEN RELEASED ALL AT ONCE

You are now aware that you're being swerved and that Ashi was Aku all along. Once they meet his consciousness will flow into the being he spawned and Ashi will fight Jack to the death.

>Ashi was Aku all along
I hate Ashi so much that I'd prefer if this was the case.

I have a feeling she'll go back in time and become Jack's mom.

And she'll tell him the story about the stars.

Do you think Aku would really answer just any Joe Schmoe schmuck on the street.

>episode 8, Jack and Ashi confront Aku
>Aku smells her blood
>recognizes that she's Jack's mom

worst Paint job ever

He answered Scaramouche's phone call even though he had no idea who it was.

Does Aku even have caller ID?

Get back here fagtron

Out of all the plot holes in Samurai Jack this is by far the worst.

He was calling from a pay phone on a boat!

I hope Scaramouche survives.

I meant in Episode 1. He calls Aku and Aku says "Who is this?"

He probably won't, but I'm still rooting for him to the very end

>those digits

>my rotary phone doesn't have caller ID

He probably just didn't look, I do that all the time.

T. Not Aku

>the great plothole of Samurai Jack is whether or not Aku has Caller I.D.

By the time he tells Aku, Jack already found his sword. Furious Aku then zaps Scaraboy for good.

>implying Aku can destroy the music that is him, babe

It is
but not just when Tom Kenny does it

needs more frame blending

>talking penis
who has a dick that looks like that
it's shaped more like a bone, if you ask me
could've called him a bonehead and still be pretty funny

Mmmmmmmhhhmmmmmmhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmhmhmhmmmmm

not happenin' nigger

If you didn't laugh at the penis joke you're a humorless moron.

HAHA! Not today nigger

>Thst post cresots scene where Jack rapes Ashi
Wuat the fuck Genndy?

>What the skeep did you just zoppin say about me, you little babe? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class of A-ku's Assassins, babe, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on villages, and I have over 300 confirmed kills, you groove with me? I am trained in musical warfare and I’m the top singer in the entire evil that is Aku, dig it, babe. You babe are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the skadooby bop out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my skiddly doobie wah words, babe. You think you can get away with saying that badoobopadayo to me over the Internet? Think again, babe. As we speak I am contacting my scattin network of groove men across the world and your style is being judged right now so you better prepare for the show, babe. The show that wipes out the funky little thing you call your beat. You’re bopping dead, babe! I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my magic flute, dig. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of A-ku's big bands and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable style off the face of the continent, you little babe. If only you could have known what funky retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your beboopin tongue. But you couldn’t, babe, you didn’t, babe, and now you’re paying the price, babe. I will scat fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re boppin dead, babe.

This is all but guaranteed to happen, but with the timing of the two events being extremely close.

Bumpin ya back to the top Bay-bee

This isn't funny because Scaramouch probably DOES have hundreds of confirmed kills.

>pages
>not using catalog

Now that i think about it, wasn't that ship full of dogs? Why couldn't scatbot enter when he tried to go in in a dog body?

It looked more like a penis from the side. I don't have a picture.

Did you just call us dogs?

Imagine being Jack in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Ashi, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monkey face. I would totally have sex with you, both my suicidal ghost self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is get back to the past. Like seriously imagine having to be Jack and not only stand in that cemetery while Ashi flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her battle scars and burnt skin, and just stand there, while she gave you that stupid look. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as the entire fanbase tells her she's EXTRA THICC and DAMN, ASHI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Southern bounty hunters and evil nature spirits and later alleged shapeshifting masters of darkness for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the boonies of the Pit of Hate. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be thankful to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with her abusive mother all her life. And then the Genndy calls for 4 more episodes with this bitch, and you know you could kill every single person in the production studio before the security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Samurai Jack. You're not going to lose your chance to find your sword over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

no way homo robo

thicc

hold it right there faggot
congratulations OP on coming up with a very bumpable garbage thread

Even if you use catalogue, you are still recorded as on a page. Just check the bottom of any thread. Im sure you know that, but the fun here is obviously to be archived.

Saged, my fellow robo friend

btw Sup Forums pass is how we robots post on your Ukrainian straw doll making forum

Get out of here, metallic scum

Genndy has certainly gone out of his way to put ashi in some magical realm situations

>tfw he wasn't a robit but a ugly mofo
delet this

this is a materpiece

I love you babe, but I can't let you do that

Get off of Sup Forums, Aku.