If given the choice, would you be a mutant, Inhuman or Eternal?

If given the choice, would you be a mutant, Inhuman or Eternal?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Color_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hellcat_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Variable_Collapse
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Species-Shifting
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pleasure_Immunity
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Proboscis_Protrusion
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Illusory_Omnipotence?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_Morphing
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Potion_Amplification
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lunar_Embodiment?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Kejourou_Physiology?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Satanic_Incarnation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Infusion
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Swimming
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Conceptual_Music
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Organic_Blade_Construction
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Dragon_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enslavement_Branding
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Currency_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Athleticism?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Mimicry
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cold_Energy_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Transcendence?useskin=oasi
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Purpose_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Healing
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Blade_Construction
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Destruction
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sound_Immunity
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Destruction_Empowerment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omniverse_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Missile_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pain_Illusion
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Rip_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plot_Empowerment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Darkness_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd rather be a nigger.

Eternals are objectively the best option.

Bendis?

I got ya fampai

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Color_Generation

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hellcat_Physiology

I'm option d.

A gangsta.

I'd be a DC and not suck.

Eternals.
You're neither hated like mutants, or worthless trash like Inhumans.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Variable_Collapse

Oh, shit. I think I just broke the fucking game.

I don't really care if I were mutant, inhuman, or eternal. It ultimately doesn't matter. If forced to choose... I'd go inhuman, if only because I'd love to see the expression of Medusa's face when I told her to blow it out her ass. She's not my queen, I sure as fuck didn't vote for her.

I've always preferred base human with access to advanced/alien technology or magical artifacts.

Any of which would allow me to...

Absolute Attack
>User can create/use attacks that cannot be blocked, reduced, countered, negated or deflected by any means, defenses, armor and immunity. This ability is not dependent on physical factors like strength, but is instead based on the properties of the attack.

How utilitarian.

I mean, I guess I'd choose Eternal out of those three. Though I know about those the least.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Species-Shifting

Neato. What are the most powerful species to turn into? Though for everyday use, I'd probably go Sangheili if there's no setting restriction.

The average Eternal has a powerset way in excess of the average mutant or Inhuman. It's clearly the best choice regardless of what you roll.

You do realize that Eternals don't have random powers and thus no need for the random right? All Eternals have immortality, a healing factor, superhuman physical attributes of variable degree, energy/matter manipulation of variable degree and telepathy of variable degree.

But high tier mutants and Inhumans are vastly more powerful than high tier Eternals. Although the chances of you being one is worse than you winning the lottery.

>You do realize that Eternals don't have random powers and thus no need for the random right?
Nope! And now I know.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pleasure_Immunity

Even in fake my life sucks.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Proboscis_Protrusion

I literally get an elephant trunk. That's it. I'd probably be a mutant because eternals are too powerful to have a weak power like that.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Illusory_Omnipotence?useskin=oasis
Well fuck dude. Guess I'm eternally God.

I'm already one of the things that mutants are an allegory for, so I may as well ride it out.
And my spin landed on "Boundary_Removal", well that's just swell.
Typical mutant reality warping vagueness.

>I get a prehensile dick

That's uhhhh, not what I expected.

>But high tier mutants and Inhumans are vastly more powerful than high tier Eternals.
Not really. The Forgotten One is Thor/Hulk tier. Makkari is basically Marvel's Flash. I mean, Thanos is a high tier Eternal.

They have a baseline which most of them are and a few have extra/additional powers. They're also capable of focusing their biology on specific traits or powers (so Makkari isn't as strong as a regular Eternal, but he can run at FTL speeds).

Yeah, but they can become very hyperspecialized in one power set or develop their own unique abilities over their long existence.

>Thanos is a high tier Eternal
Thanos is not a pure Eternal though. He is a mutant Eternal hybrid that genetically enhanced himself and later got buffed and reforged by Death to be significantly more powerful.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_Morphing

Pretty cool assuming I can take on the forms of a variety of demons and not just a single edgy super form.

Also being an eternal is cheating what with the immortality bonus power, only Omega level mutants get that and some rare inhumans.

Eternal. How is that even a question. Of course I'd rather be a perfect immortal God rather than some gene freak.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Potion_Amplification
Great, I'm an Eternal that specializes in making potions. God of Potions, I can fuck with that.

Forgotten one?
Thanos?

The Scarlet Witch rewrote reality multiple times and then decided she didn't like being a mutant, and so wasn't.
Legion made a new universe with a fraction of his powerset and put the old one in a small box for safe keeping.
Franklin Richards is in canon currently remaking a multiverse under the guidance of his "Fantastic" father.

Thor/Hulk level respect ain't what it used to be.

Immortality
Invulnerability
Super strength
Super speed
Flight
Telepathy
Image Projection
Molecular Control
Teleportation
Energy Projection
OP Psychic Gestalt when there's more than one

That's the BASELINE Eternal powerset. They aren't equivalent to Inhumans or muties at all.

Would you perhaps like to have an even more powerful than you mutant remove that restrictive boundary upon your power?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lunar_Embodiment?useskin=oasis

So I get to be pretty much all powerful, not to mention have all the abilities of the younger of the two sisters.

I like the power I got in the last one of these threads: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Kejourou_Physiology?useskin=oasis

Eternal. Default immortality and regenerative healing factor is a plus. Resurrection via external factors also a plus. Will focus everything on my speed, agility, reflexes, durability, strength, and sufficient telekinesis for flight and sufficient telepathy for mind reading. Would keep my telepathy a secret. Would be a pseudo-Viltrumite, aka mustache Superman.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Satanic_Incarnation
What am I technically? A anti-deity?

Eternal; duh. I'm immortal, plus Marvel will forgot I exist and thus never ruin my character.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Infusion
Not bad.

Tell that to Gilgamesh, he basically became a fat homeless drunk that lives on Hercules couch.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Swimming
>The power to swim through shadows/darkness.
Espionage career, here I come!

I just want my dream power of shapeshifting, not only is it awesome, but technically it's like I have every power ever.

What's an Eternal?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Conceptual_Music
Neat. I'd become a reality bending Music Meistro.

Shapeshifting doesn't grant you energy blasts, superspeed and superstrength.

Ironically, The Forgotten One is the only one that didn't end up forgotten.

If I transform into something or someone with those abilities it can. That's why I said technically, because it all depends on to what extent I can shapeshift.

mostly cuz no-one knows who the fuck you are.
But that's not a bad thing.

according to wikipedia they are like inhumans and mutants in the whole result of space beings creating them but unlike the other 2 they were designed to protect earth instead of be a cool experiment so they have their own powerset plus

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Organic_Blade_Construction

I'm X-men material. I'll get a few issues to shine and be relegated to background fodder once Wolverine is back.

>plant enhancement
That's pretty sweet. I'll be a mutant. I don't want to be targeted by hate groups and magic space farts, but Inhumans are pompous cunts and I don't really know much about the Eternals.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Dragon_Physiology

Shit I'm either from a bad anime or some teen's OC. Might as well make me a mutant and call me DarkPhlame. Fear my faggotry.

Wasn't Apocalypse an eternal as well as a mutant?

Mutant with stolen Celestial tech, so he was basically an artificial Eternal.

I think.

No. Apocalypse is one of the few mutants with longevity/immortality among his powerset. Default Apocalypse only has shapeshifting powers and longevity as a result of his shapeshifting. He acquired his other powers via Celestial tech and Celestial enhancements.

Well mutant obviou-
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enslavement_Branding

...ok, which group is more likely to be ok with this?

Can you fairly add Eternal as an option?

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Currency_Generation

Fuck, it wouldn't even matter what I was.

Eternal, only an idiot would pick anything else
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Manipulation
could be cool

I am one punch man.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Athleticism?useskin=oasis

And yet you rolled yourself a power and became either a mutant or Inhuman.

I'll be perfectly happy being an Eternal, thank you very much.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Mimicry
First chance I get, I'm punching a hole through whichever bastard draws pyrokinesis. That or I'll simply melt city streets to further fuck up traffic for shits n giggles.
>trying to play on technicalities
Shapeshifting doesn't grant omnipotence or any other "Omni" ability. There are going to be limits to what can or can't be changed. For all you know it could just be superficial shit.

>Given the chose would you rather be an ostracized freak with a high liklihood of getting shit powers or a virtual god?
Eternal you fucking idiot.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cold_Energy_Manipulation

Some Eternals can manipulate matter, so I kinda lucked out on rolling a manipulation ability, it's just my speciality.

If it's kink - it can only be mutant. They're all pervs donchaknow.
That was a canon mutant power of one of those "2099 X-Men"

I didn't even know there was an X-Men 2099

eh, not into Domination, but I guess I'll have to acquire it.

You don't want to be a mutant, huh? I read that issue.
And yet Jean Grey just told you that you're gay...

>If I transform into something or someone with those abilities it can.

That's not even shapeshifting then, it's like personal reality warping.

Lucky you.
Trust me, it's only sadism that's difficult to stomach about yourself. EVERYONE likes getting whatever they want.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Physiology

I'd be a Mutant with this powerset, can't think of a good name though.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Transcendence?useskin=oasi
>I get to be scarlet witch
No more inhumans.

The Verdant Kobold

Little Green Rape Monster?

Not really. In theory a shapshifter who perfectly duplicates another person who has powers should be able to copy them. But that's too op for stories so handwave can't do it.

That is not pure shapeshifting. That is a combination of shapeshifting, power mimicry, and memory mimicry.

The Gwen sexer?

Ive always wanted to be a member of an oppressed minorty, so im going mutant

To be honest I'd be fine with either, shapeshifting is just insanely awesome.

>mutant
>have an x-gene everyone hates you
>inhuman
>have to smoke crystal to unlock ability and hatch out of a cocoon only mutants hate you
>eternal
>be perfect
Eternal all the way
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Purpose_Inducement

It would suck if I can't use my own power on myself and seeing how this is Marvel thats whats most likely going to happen

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Purpose_Inducement
Your power is to be the Call to Adventure

Don't forget, Hyperion is an Eternal as well, and he's basically Superman. He chumped Namor, threw Atlantis, survived an incursion, stopped a planet sized object from hitting earth single handedly, and can fight Beyonders.

>survived an incursion
Hyperion only survived the incursion because he was at the safety point between universes.

>can fight Beyonders.
And he was killed doing no damage to the Beyonders.

It depends really and that's the problem. If you shapeshift into a kryptonian than logically you should get the kryptonian powerset because it's built into them.

Didn't Deadpool's girlfriend have that ability anyway?

she fucking died like any shapeshifter who had power mimicry

He still survived being between 2 planets hitting each other and kept em apart til the collapsed. Not to mention he was stranded in nothingness for who knows how long until AIM dragged him out

Hyperion doesn't need to eat to survive. He still had his solar reserves. And by the time AIM pulled him out of the white space, Hyperion was severely depleted to the point that AIM were capable of keeping him in their underground rape dungeon.

if Quentin gets into MvC4 i will regain all hope for the game

So would you say he's more Authority Apollo level than Supes? I know the original version could only lift 75 tons and was weaker than Gladiator.

What would I be ? powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Healing

Hippie guru.

I seem to remember the Earth Eternals being cosmically enhanced due to some early accident otherwise normal Eternals aren't that impressive aside from the occasional freaks like Thanos.

Fuuuuck!

I just realized that as the mutant with "Boundary_Removal" powers I could simply choose to have literally "boundless" strength.
Time to go bitch-slap some Eternals.

Having depleted Solar reserves doesnt disqualify him from being supes tier.

you're still thinking too mundanely
you can remove the boundary between life and death, between the present and the past and/or future. between here and flavourtown.
you wanna be a dick you can remove the boundary of space between Earth and the moon, causing a mass extinction event

I got this one:
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Blade_Construction

I only vaguely get what I could do with it... if I have a writer that likes me, I probably do some really crazy bullshit. Otherwise I'm just some dude who shows up and gets into fights all the time without stealing the spotlight.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Destruction

I... huh. I am proof that mutants/inhumans need to be wiped out as they are an existential threat. Alternatively, I can be used to starve out Galactus by some forward thinking evil alien empire.

What the Badoon up to these days?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sound_Immunity

That awkward moment when you're already deaf.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Destruction_Empowerment

High lord of breaking shit for no apparent reason

If only there was some sort of safe school environment where I could be taught and learn the nature, limitations, and potential uses of these bizarre mutant powers...

SAY THE NAME!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omniverse_Embodiment

I'll make a new universe, with blackjack and hookers

Mutant. From my roll, it looks like I'm Selene's kid from a century ago or so.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire_Physiology

I can't be a classic vampire. Extremely few are left after Doc Strange's banishment spell, even though it's no longer in force. So I guess I'm a psychic vamp.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Missile_Generation

Just call me the Mighty 'Murica

I did this earlier with a Birthday Jojo Stand generator
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pain_Illusion
I suppose it's a good thing I don't consider myself a sadistic person or I could fuck some people up.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Rip_Inducement

Doesn't matter, everyone dies

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Plot_Empowerment
so this is what it feels like to be a high sales character

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Darkness_Manipulation?useskin=oasis Sweet