Ashi confirmed to kill Aku

Foreshadowing up the ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESlZHUpWJHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can i post Jashi?

I took that as it's been so long that their legend of Jack makes him into a female, you know stories change over time as they're told over and over.

Nigga it was 50 years ago, people will fucking remember Jack. It's not some sort of legend, h was still hanging around.

>song refers to Jack as a he and the DJ was literally there
It's just the reverse of when they'd have men play women in Shakespeare's plays.

Ashis not going to kill Aku, thats not her character arc, thats jacks. Her character arc is to kill (or at least beat then let go because killing is immoral or sumshit) her mother because thats her personal villain not Aku.

I guess that shape there could be Aku OR the priestess...

50 years is long enough for it to become legend for some people, but
I didn't first notice the DJ from the original episode

If you want to be technical, the villain of the rave episode wasn't Aku himself but one of his minions.

Tfw she was literally naked the whole time.

Dirty... but naked.

You will never lick the soot off ashis ass & pussy lips, why even avoid seppuku

So you're saying that Aku is hoist with his own petard?

Uh, but that's not what happens sweetie :)

Depends on the lifespan of people telling the story. If its humans then yea, 50 years is nothing, if its flies that last a day, then that is 18k generations. Its all about perspective.

Thanks for making me depressed this early in the morning Sup Forums

this would piss me off

Well someone who was there to witness jack save them is still fucking there so your point is moot

what the fuck is this

Maybe

Pulled that right out of your ass.

i literally read that in this fuckers voice

>Tfw she was literally naked the whole time.
Except she wasn't really naked

She was

Good shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ESlZHUpWJHk

did people miss the part where she had to use rocks to scrub that shit off

Why do people consider wearing soot or bodypaint or whatever to be closer to being naked than, say, wearing a robe?

You can remove a robe in under a second while scrubbing off body coverings takes a lot longer. You're further from being naked that way.

>Why do people consider not wearing clothes to be closer to being naked than, say, wearing clothes?

The world may never know.

Ashi kils Aku in the future. Jack does so in the past.

How the hell did three humans make that shape?

Maybe, but I think Gendy spoiled the ending before season 5 even began.

I bet Ashi will kill Future Aku and Jack will continue the fight with Past Aku

what episode?

Thank YOU user for an interesting wikibinge.

Who's the father?

A literal sperm donor

Jack doesn't go back and sacrifices himself to stop Aku for good and leaves the future timeline to Ashi and everyone Jack saved. END

I'll be so fucking mad.

This, growing out your hair is the exact same thing as wearing a hat.

Most likely Ashi is going to kill the future Aku while Jack finishes the past one. Ashi is left in the future to take care of that timeline while Jack goes and saves the past (and creates the happier future timeline).

That way Genndy dodges the old dilemma of Jack returning to the past and possibly erasing many of his friends from existence by changing the future.

unless it's a dream

>Rave kids return
>expect based Carpenter Brut
>get some cruddy original piece of music

The trailers relied to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so apparentyl ashi saves the world that we have been wathching for 5 seasons and we have seen jack save time and time again while jack fucks off to the past to do something i dont care about and i die a little on the inside

Huh? Source

I can't get the music out of my head, actually. One of the very few things actually good about the new season.

put it there yourself, idiot. it takes half a minute

>stabs Aku from behind
>"Pshhh... nothin' personnel..."

>personnel

The looping animation that was played at the premiere.

Olivia is the one telling the fucking story.

Feels,man.

kys yourself

>Ashi becomes a new Jack
>They announce Samurai Ashi

You know it could be Jack and Ashi's daughter

>this new
>trying to fit in with /aku/ memes

sudooku yourself

Did you put any thought into this post before making it?

Can you pretty please be more new?

Lol, those were outsourced looping promotional images they had at the premiere event, like concert visuals

Just a fan animation.

Is it really a spoiler to show Jack cutting up Aku? He's done that numerous times already.

user, you shouldnt post a pic of Candle Jack, it's only gonna lea-

>-
That's not how the meme works you faggot, candlejack doesn't give you time to ty

Aku doesn't die in that scene, he just breaks apart into several pieces.

Candlejack is an older meme, can hardly blam

Foreshadowed by your shitty headcanon and some fanart in the OP?

stop posting this

This. There's nothing more infuriating than good art of someone acting woefully out-of-character.

sure underage self

One of the guys on the show said it was a magic jump suit or something.

But it's tradition, and still fun to say Candlejack to this da

Ashi better knoll aku

if she kills Aku then the series would be ruined

Somebody said a couple threads back that they wanted Jack to make a new sword out of his own essence rather than his father's. I think it would be an interesting opportunity to give both Ashi AND Jack on opportunity to kill Aku. I want a scene where both Jack and Ashi simultaneously free themselves from his restraints and Shingeki-no-Kyojin-style Ashi cuts his hands to bits while Jack slices his head off.

Of course Genndy has a lot of restraint, so realistically it'd be only one sword and some *ching, pow, thwack*.

>It's a redeemed villain episode
sweet

This would be the biggest plot twist ever