Saw a picture of this and had to look it up to be sure

Saw a picture of this and had to look it up to be sure.
>Bright (2017)
>In an alternate present where humans and fantasy creatures—Orcs, Fairies, Elves, Centaurs, Dwarves etc.—have co-existed since the beginning of time, human LAPD officer Daryl Ward (Will Smith) and Orc rookie officer Nick Jakoby (Joel Edgerton) embark on a routine patrol night, only to discover an ancient—but powerful—artifact: a magic wand
>Written By Max Landis

OH NO NO!!!! OH NOOOOOOOO.

>Directed by David Ayer

I have a friend who wrote a modern fantasy cop novel, he's super salty that 1. this is gonna make his genre look bad, and 2. Max Landis keeps getitng work

Lets be real here any modern setting with fantasy races is just going to be run by elves. They're better than everyone else at everything and they live longer. They would dominate the world completely economically, an elf could wage slave for a hundred years without aging and they'd be wealthier than just about every other short lived race.

Wow...
joel edgerton is the quite the good actor to waste on playing a kobold

WE

>They're better than everyone else at everything and they live longer. They would dominate the world completely economically

Are you saying.. they're the Eternal Elf?

No Dwarves are jews

Orcs. The blacks of the universe.

Kobolds are short dog lizards.

WUZ

Literally Shadowrun

Not in traditional fantasy. Kobolds are just goblins.

No they aren't, Kobolds are more subteranean

So are goblins. Let me guess, you're a D&D fag?

>Written by Max Landis
>Directed by David Ayer
OH NO NO NO

Nah, though I probably would have been if I was every exposed to groups that played. I've just primarily been exposed to fantasy where kobolds and goblins are distinct, and goblins don't necessarily have a preference for the subterranean

D&D has been pretty popular with millennials and normalfags recently with all those fucking D&D podcasts flooding that market, so it wouldn't surprise me if they paraded around pretending to know shit about anything

DnD podcasts are kind of comfy. All the fun moments of DnD and they happen much more frequently because they are entertainers that make those cool moments happen for a living.
Not the same as living it yourself and getting that awesome moment first hand, but you cut out a lot of your own boring play

>be elf
>rape and murder lesser races
>get 3 "life sentences"
>leave imprisonment 300 years later still in the prime of your life

has there been a decent netflix movie? im sure everyone of them have been shit

But there's two orcs in the poster

>bright
>vampire looking cunt
>think it's a vampire cop movie
>is actually Shadowrun

They fucked up that marketing.

I haven’t seen anything about this but let me guess:
>Will Smith is a racist that doesn’t like Orcs
>Orcs are black people
>the bad guy turns out to be “””human”””

Regardless of your feelings about Rick and Morty, Harmonquest is decent[/soiler]

The siege of Jadotville.

Why is this cunt still allowed near a camera

Shadowrun ripoff?

So it's Shadowrun, except shit.

Any time the director using his script deviates from his original vision, Landis disowns the movie. He's super butthurt about Bright.

so it's just a Shadowrun spinoff movie?

Interesting that Landis haven't posted anything about Bright on Twitter since October, and even those posts are mostly how about studio tampered with the script. looks like he tries to distance himself as far as possible from this trainwreck.