ERASED

youtube.com/watch?v=8OwE7GpCUiM

Netflix does it again lads.

Here we go

rips where

>Netflix announced in March 2017 a live action adaptation of the manga series, co-created with Kansa TV. Season 1 of the Netflix Original series was released worldwide on December 15, 2017. The live action web-drama is set to cover the manga fully, and not deviate from the source material, like the anime and live-action film.[6]

is there hope??

The last few episodes of this anime were hilariously bad

>dull ass anime gets a dull ass adaptation

This show was shit tier

show & manga weren't very goid but i wanted to fuck the mc's mom a lot

>that scene on top of the building
holy fuck what were they thinking

It was in the manga too.

F

what about the last few episodes? no spoilers but was the ending handled better?

>he thinks he can escape NTR

nah

New Devilman Netflix series is gonna blow this out of the water

Yeah seriously wtf. I was laughing my ass off. It went from great to Dark Knight Rises parody tier in a span of 3 episodes

the finale takes place in a summer camp trip or something where the muderer threatens to kill the hospital loli. adds a bit more tension but I didn't really like either of the endings

the author's best work is a semi-autobiographical ecchi series, temper your expectations accordingly

will this have heads on pikes, people cut in half and demons eating underage girls?

what an absolute shitfest that was

Yuasa is directing it, so its probably gonna be dumb Disney tier shit.

>live Action Anime adaptations

>the author's best work is a semi-autobiographical ecchi series, temper your expectations accordingly

Supposedly it’s very faithful. Initial reactions were saying it’s a masterpiece.

Initial reactions to The Last Jedi said they were a masterpiece too
where are we at now?

>Initial reactions to The Last Jedi said they were a masterpiece too
The paid disney shills and the hysterical screaming fan-children? Oh yeah, I put so much faith in their spotless reviews

point is it means shit all till people can watch it.