I don’t buy the Mary Sue thing anyway. I find the term sexist in itself because it’s, ‘Mary Sue’...

>I don’t buy the Mary Sue thing anyway. I find the term sexist in itself because it’s, ‘Mary Sue’. I don’t think there’s a thing called ‘Ryan Craig’

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The original Mary Sue was invented by a woman, don't be mad when people call it out

>dumb bitch is literally too mentally inept to know about gary stu's

would fuck anyways

Post ass

Why is this bitch always showing her teeth? Is she trying to threaten me?

hot

daisy ridley scott

I never understood the giger alien meme until this picture.

Isn't Gray Stu a thing?

Fucking virgin nerd making up. TERMS

Wow she's stupid. Would make for a prime hatefuck

of course a mary sue would say anything to deny being a mary sue

i've always wondered why humans show teeth to show friendliness when every other animal on earth that has teeth show teeth to show aggression.

>tfw no baby oil drenched Daisy with wet as fuck hair slithers on the floor like a Xenomorph, slobbers your cock and turbo pounds your cock in reverse cowgirl

>Clark Kent

>face like an alien
>can't reproduce sexually
She is the xenomorph

I'm not sure if you're making a joke or are just unaware.
A Ryan Craig absolutely exists.
The term refers to a man who professes to be heterosexual, but allows other men to pleasure him orally.
It's used exclusively by the gay community, to my knowledge, and presumably was inspired by a real man named Ryan Craig.

Because when a human smiles they are being two faced.

Toothy smiles are for Jews, facts. The way their lips curl around their teeth, makes me sick.

> "are you threatening me, master jedi?"

>can't reproduce sexually
She can, it's just really hard.

>this aidspigery
fine, Hero McWinner
can we please address the argument now instead of playing semantics

bait but still, as a public service to newfags

mary sue is called that after the star trek fanfic (written by a woman) which features lieuteanant Mary Sue, a womyn superior to any and all other characters, without any flaws and whi succeeds in all her ventures and gets a harem of all the male leads. Hence the term mary sue. The male counterpart is gary stu, and its the same shitty characterization only with a swinging cock added to the mix.

Gary stu you dumb cunt

the correct term is mary sue and covers both genders just as the word mankind covers both genders.

Gary Stu

anyone have the horror version of OP's pic?

primates bare teeth to show submission - hence a smile is "friendly"

Right she has to lay an egg and find a man to impregnate.

>primates bare teeth to show submission
don't primates bare teeth to show aggression? if the submission thing is true, how do they know which is which?

Mary Sue covers both genders and until recently was commonly used to criticize mostly male self-insert characters. It's only lately with the "strong womyn" push it's come to focus on women.

The name originates from a character in a satirical Star Trek fan fiction meant to highlight awful self insert characters who were good at everything and everybody loved.

sexist how
does she mean the name Mary Sue is sexist?
I'm sure there are people out there named Mary Sue
I don't understand

Gary Stu is just an user's headcanon. This is correct.

sorry just looked into it a little bit, you're right primates bare teeth to show aggression its only humans who do it to show submission

i guess being speshul snowflakes is a species thing

Nah hes dumb. All animals bare teeth when pissed off like niggers.
Humans are the only animals don't because of our psychology.

No, it's Gary Stu you autistic fuck

This.

>until recently was commonly used to criticize mostly male self-insert characters
I think what the user means is that until recently most self-insert characters were male.

>Americans pronounce Craig as "Kregg"

No it fucking isn't, the male version has always been Gary Stu.

you're just autistically pushing a meme, you autistic fa/tv/irgin

Scientists don’t really know why we do it but it’s an innate part of us. Even babies that are born blind smile.

>has always been Gary Stu

No, it isn't. I saw the thread (OP asked for male version of Mary Sue after watching TFA) where an user suggested Gary Stu. It's just a Sup Forums meme.

it's funny because Rey is literally just that exact star trek self insert who was best friends with Kirk and Spock, except now shes best friends with Chewie Han Solo and Leia.

It boggles my mind that feminism is so fucking braindead that you end up copying something that's been mocked for decades because you're too scared to create a female character that might actually have flaws.

Big lol at her googling the term "mary sue" for the first time in her life prior to making a coached statement.

>Outing yourself as being THIS new
Holy shit user

Face criticism -> complain sexism

Uhh, is there a male version of this old term that isnt sexist? Sexist much? Did you forget about the point you were making while I tried to guilt trip you?

weird. maybe it's because what i've always suspected is true. i've always suspected that millenia ago an alien parasitic species glomped onto our ancestors and are also reproduced when we're born and every one of us (or most of us) have a hidden alien parasite somewhere in us influencing and sometimes controlling us which is why some of us have multiple personalities and what we think is our subconscious is actually the alien parasite and when we feel rage or depression out of the blue with no reason why it's actually the alien parasite's feelings leaking into us. so the smile is actually an effect of us having an alien within us. and the people who do not smile who we think are mentally or emotionally abnormal are the normal ones who have no aliens inside them.

The first time I heard the term Gary Stu was when SAO started airing back in 2012, and I know it existed since before then because people were using it like it wasn't anything new.

Feminists are extremely low iq.

>implying

Try harder, kiddo.

Nice spacing

I've heard the term Gary Stu quite frequently within and outside Sup Forums for years, probably as far back as 2005. Mary Sue can apply to both genders, but Gary Stu is by no means a made up term, a meme, or invalid.

It is nearly impossible to create a female character that is not a Mary Sue / self insert / fantasy fulfillment when writing fiction that is aimed for women.

Replace alien parasite with psilocybin mushrooms and you’re probably on the right track. At least that’s what Joe Rogan told me.

lol i see what you did there

If only there was a way to search the popularity of searched terms on the internet based on year...

go to /tg/; gary stu is and has always been a thing

>focuses on spacing instead

s m h
You need to go back.

That guy is very obviously baiting, but for the sake of good little newfags that might lurking, here's "gary stu" searches on Google since 2004

i disagree. not everyone shrooms but most of us has been influenced by our subconscious. and a lot of people who do not shroom feel rage or depression and not knowing why. many with multiple personalities do not shroom. the only reason is that aliens glomped onto our ancestors and they're inside us all. THEY ARE INSIDE US!

i can also present "john doe" searches on google to prove that john doe is the male version of mary sue

the theory goes that we consumed wild psychedelic mushrooms for millions of years which made our brain grow and be more active and powerful.

That's not what John Doe means

I’m talking about the stoned ape theory that says the reason human brains developed so much and so quickly was because our ancestors millions of years ago ate a fuck ton of shrooms which after thousands and thousands of generations altered their brain development. Joe Rogan talks about it a lot.

that part's bad, but wha she says after is even worse.

A Mary Sue isn't about WHAT the character is doing or WHY the character is doing it, but HOW they do it. 99% of actors should never talk about the mechanics of a story because they are just as clueless as the audience.

That's why grills are a thing.

Epic, simply epic :^)

the shrooms still do not explain multiple personalities, our subconscious influencing us and our feeling anger or depression for no reason. I'M TELLING YOU THEY ARE INSIDE US!

Sounds like some retarded stoner fantasy

Until you find out all the shit mushrooms do to your brain and the things they’re being used for. Not saying I believe in it but still

>shrooms still do not explain multiple personalities, our subconscious influencing us and our feeling anger or depression for no reason
Clearly youve never done a decent dose of shrooms

You can't trust a thing a stoner or pro-stoner says they are more biased than communists.

the shrooms may explain brain development but not our subconscious influencing us or why some or many of us feel rage or depression for no reason or why there are people with multiple personalities. IT'S THE ALIENS INSIDE US!

I would if I would find any. Just a bit. But there is none.

among people who do not shroom. IT'S BECAUSE ALIENS ARE INSIDE US!

What if mushrooms are aliens from a different galaxy that came here on spores? DIDNT THINK OF THAT DID YOU?

OH MY GOD! IT'S TRUE! IT'S TRUE! WE'RE DOOMED! WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOMED!

you literally just described the x files plot

please be help quiet me human. it's stop inside resisting me me.

i just call them kiritos

She looks like she’s consuming the cameraman’s soul

Why do stories have to be aimed towards women specifically? Why can't movies just focus on having a well-written story with interesting, relateable characters? If it's good, everyone should enjoy it.

In spite of what they claim, women have massive issues with empathy, especially when it doesn't directly related to them. It's why they tend to despise history, for example.

Nerd terminology really is totally meaningless to the outside world, isn't it?

Only freedomfats show their fake teeth when they smile.

>when a female name is used with any negative connotation it's sexist

and wasn't the female author using the Mary Sue character to critisize poor writing of female insert characters in Trek fanfic?

Plus male ones are just called Gary Stu.

I like her in that movie, Reylien.

Nah i think she was being serious.

Women cant write characters, they tend to focus on on drama and character interaction instead.

"A male can also be referred to as a Gary Stu, but Mary Sue is used more commonly."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue
>I was only pretending to be retarded

I don't know why you all have a hard time believing Rey can use a lightsaber. We've seen before that force-sensitive people excell in particular skills long before they get any Jedi training. Luke was an excellent pilot, Anakin was able to podrace despite it being almost impossible for humans. In the case of Rey, we see she's good at fighting off people with her staff. This is a skill she'd need to develop as a young woman stranded alone on a junkyard planet surrounded by thugs and criminals. It just so happens that this skill of using a combat staff translates well to using a lightsaber.

As for beating Kylo Ren, not only is he wounded during the fight but Rey also doesn't really best him. She's just able to fend him off and keep herself from being killed until the crumbling planet seperates them. I never had a problem with any of this and I think TLJ does somewhat of a good job at using this fight to develop Kylo Ren's character. They also do a better job of showing how Rey's staff skills translate to lightsaber skills.

Why do you keep posting this?

Its in a spammers nature to spam

just wait until you see the roast

page 24 of the giger posterbook tier

gary stu has been around longer than tfa

The truth will set you free