youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8ir66M5XU
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1513711836650/
youtube.com/watch?v=r9C7Grxk4bU
youtu.be/mrGiuRa3XU0
youtu.be/sU8uhLzStek
youtu.be/Ut2Z3Edxhl8
youtu.be/R0QPCS4a84k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's good just because he has an army of kiddos hanging on his every word so now they know it's shit

>inb4 the puppet guy shills his shitty channel

screenjunkies channel actually had good discussion

Pewds just takes everything people say on here and turns it into content.

Which was

True. He's becoming the Sup Forums echo chamber

The Force Awakens and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story want to please you. They want to hit familiar beats and remind you why you love Star Wars. They are so much fun. But The Last Jedi doesn’t want to remind you of anything. It doesn’t care about your relationship with Star Wars. The only relationship that matters here is Rian Johnson’s relationship with Star Wars, and for the first time in a long time, here is a Star Wars movie with a proper point of view, one delivered by a storyteller who is unafraid to shatter a universe he loves, to break down the heroes that mean so much to him. A wise and noble Luke is easy. A Luke with regrets? That’s hard. That’s tough to swallow. That’s what elevates The Last Jedi beyond a simple retread – it asks you to take these characters seriously in a way that other Star Wars films have not, to acknowledge them as something beyond a vessel for escapism. Star Wars can only matter in the long run if it’s given the room to grow. And right now, it feels like the sky is the limit. Right now, Star Wars feels…unsafe.

...and that feels great

What's with the shitty depression beard?

>le based pewdz does it again, so based!
put a fucking bullet in your brain

Pewds saying nigger then backpedalling like crazy was my favorite moment of 2017

Thanks pewds

We know he goes on Sup Forums for his you laugh you lose videos, he's probably posting right now about how TLJ actually was. Fuck that movie, and fuck chinky mcwinky

thats pretty dangerous considering his fanbase are 12 year olds devoid of any critical thinking or chan cultural awareness

Yes because people on here are the only people that ever say popular things are shit, he's definitely lurking Sup Forums and just repeating what he reads.

Remember he lost his contract with Disney. This is his revenge.

>le pewds is bad meme
Nah he is chill as fuck and is basically how people here act or would act

RLM is probably closer to my views. PDP is nearly all negative, there were parts of the film that were "okay" or at least attempted things that if well done could have been good.

>Pewds saying nigger

And there's the real reason Sup Forums loves him.

Well he does YLYL videos and has many videos showing /wsg/

his ylyl videos are ripped from /gif/, you can even see Sup Forums open in his browser a few times

Most meme youtubers are getting their shit from here.
the only crazy thing is there are now people copying the meme youtubers.
You'd be surprised how many famous people are channers.

I preferred the cringe-fuelled backpedalling to the racial slur, but one couldn't exist without the other

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RH7wMFrWYoA
He's pretty based now

Faggot

>dangerous considering his fanbase are 12 year olds devoid of any critical thinking or chan cultural awareness
I'm just glad the most popular youtuber isn't tumblr incarnate, that would be the darkest timeline
also captcha

That's why he's the best - he's our face to the world and the next generation

eh fair enough
as long as he doesn't break rule 1 (yes i know its a Sup Forums thing, but still imagine 10 million 12 year old newfags pouring here) its ok

>True. He's becoming the Sup Forums echo chamber

Spoken like a true tourist.

I'd be okay with that if all the new characters weren't complete idiots or total non-entities. TFA and R1 were also boring as shit.

>He's becoming the Sup Forums echo chamber

Newfag detected, he started by grabbing content from Sup Forums, he's just branching to Sup Forums.

I like this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=9QJRw56cOVw

The dude has blatantly ripped off topics on Sup Forums

>That's why he's the best

I take you're completely unaware of how gay you are

He is becoming Sup Forums incarnate. This smugness of alt-right idiots and their allies is becoming really aggravating.

He goes to /wsg/ too

Yeah I think this review is legit. A great watch. I'll posting a general when he releases new movie reviews.

DUDE PEWDZ IS BASED NOW CUZ HE REDPILLS GEN Z BEFORE I HATED HIM BUT NOW HE ALIGNS WITH MY POLITICS SO I LIKE HIM NOW

The reason pewds is the way he is now is because every single time he interacts with a company or some other fame hungry faggot they try to cuck him. He seems pretty sick of it.

It already happened thanks to Sup Forums and the elections.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0YBSe1jHvo

This is the only one that really captures the emotion I felt.

you just summed up the entire culture of the 2010s in that sentence
>i hated x but now hes on my political side so wtf i love x now
>i loved x but hes a fucking commie/nazi so now i hate x

>aggravating

>chan cultural awareness

Sup Forums brought something even worse than 12 year olds to this site

they brought fucking r*ddit

i'd rather take a thousand kiddies over a single subhuman r*dditor

We have Trump, Pewds and Rob Schneider.
Fuck you leftists.

>I'm a famous bloger, I can't be bad at reviewing movies right?
Every time.

>clockwork orange

yes yes, from that poster right there i can already tell this a man of very cool taste. So many plebs pose as movie fantics but always say there favourite director is Spielberg or Lucus but seeing a kubrick film ressures this man has sublime taste and go for the movies everyone over looks because they simply cant wrap there head around it

Kubricks a pretty easy meme dude

>they brought fucking r*ddit

Funny since Sup Forums is the bastion against the liberal hivemind that is reddit.

but muh thedonald!!!

lol

Newfag or retard?

>be Sup Forums
>mock Britain for being blacked.com by immigrants
>meanwhile, colonize r*ddit with r/t_d to "redpill normies"
>digital decolonization occurs (original Sup Forumsmods sacked and replaced by r*ddit retards)
>r*dditors pour to Sup Forums from r/t_d
>and from there proliferate across the website spreading their cancer
lethal irony

thedonald is this generations neoconservatives, a bunch of poor peopled fooled into thinking they're in good company when they're just jewish pawns.

reddit isn't cancer because of its users ideology
its cancer because of its users mentality

Aren't you going to tell me to go back to Sup Forums redditor?

>reddit isn't cancer because of its users ideology

Granted his criticisms are on point but all the extra try hard "funny" mannerisms and effects are just annoying.

Very interesting
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1513711836650/
And Sup Forums too I wonder if swaglord will delete this thread or continue leaving it up for hiros data mining and pandering to Sup Forumseddit culture

>t. stormweenie

Done:
youtube.com/watch?v=r9C7Grxk4bU
More candid, more passionate, more comprehensive.

I find this one to be the most concise and to the point. Also the puppet guy made a good one too.

>m.youtube
filthy phoneposter

I'm going to put this everywhere I can.

What the fuck Sup Forums ????
Just watched it. I wasn't expecting much and I hated the last one, but fuuuuuuck that has to be the worst 'movie' I've ever seen. Only, you can't even call it a movie because it had no plot. Like no complication, no conclusion, nothing. It was just a sequence of unintelligible events. These people can't write fucking screenplays. I'm fucking speechless. You can't even critique it without feeling like a fuckwit because there's nothing to critique. I feel like I just listened to a schizo ramble on for 3 hours.

At least I know now that I won't have to ever bother with this shit again. I wasn't even some star wars fan or anything but it felt like it was worth keeping up to date with it so I wasn't entirely out of the loop. Now I can safely ignore it like all of the other bullshit.

youtu.be/mrGiuRa3XU0

lol

>and hour and half

I fucking hope "the movie is too long" isn't one of his criticisms

Not even a review, but still better than your e-celeb shit.

you're not getting the point I'd rather listen to this guy rant for an hour about the movie than actually watch a 3 hour movie movie. And yes I think I would get more entertainment from this.

His people do that when they get old, you know viking business.

RLM's opinion is that they don't care.
>Its not a bad movie
>Its a mess
>Its a joke
>Its boring
>Fuck the haters
>Fuck the fans
>Who gives a shit
>Its Star Wars

Pewdiepie is shit btw

So is the last jedi

pewds shitty vlog review was more informative and opinionated than redshitledditcucklia. The ONLY way they can redeem themselves is with a kick ass plinket review but we all know they can't deliver. They're finished.

The definitive review: youtu.be/sU8uhLzStek

you say that like its a bad thing

I love him because he a total bro and redpilled as fuck, he quite clearly despise jews and all that libturd movement and now he's been ostracized by who in charge of yt who ain't fond of white ppl...

He's absolutely right that if the movie was objectively good people wouldn't be projecting so hard to defend it. The YT likes soywars because it aligns with their political ideology, not because it was an objectively good movie. """Critics"""" on Rotten Tomatoes either like it for the same reason or are so brainwashed and attached to the original movies and the nostalgia they get from them that they aren't intellectually honest enough to accept that selling the rights of one of the most successful film franchises in history to a company that 3d animates gibberish speaking one eyed dildos and makes low key furry fetish kids movies probably isn't going to carry the film's reputation very well.

>They want to hit familiar beats and remind you why you love Star Wars
last I checked they still crapped out stupid references from the original movies almost every other line in TLJ

YLYL straight from /gif/
A bunch of shit from Sup Forums

>Sup Forums echo chamber

you are a fucking faggot if you think this place is an echo chamber
People go out of their way just to spout opposing opinions to each other

>gibberish speaking one eyed dildos
That's not Disney though.

God bless you, pewds

RT critics like it because they are paid or coerced to say they like it

>Tells almost 60 million 15-35 year old westerners not to watch a film

Will Disney be okay?

>you are a fucking faggot if you think this place is an echo chamber

It's really more like a hugbox.

>most popular youtuber ever hates the movie
B-BUT REDDIT TOLD ME BACKLASH WAS THOSE ANGRY ALT-RIGHT LOSERS FROM 4CHIN REVIEW BOMBING!!!!!!11

Sounds like somebody needs a safe space

Make way for the only TLJ review that matters:
youtu.be/Ut2Z3Edxhl8

>Watching other peoples opinions on a movie
soyboys can't form their own?

I like how all the negative reviews are coming out much later when they know it's safe to dislike it.

Why come to Sup Forums then? All this board is (besides the shit memes) is people's opinions.

people go to see these films as social outings not to view art or a good visual experience.

Anyone has the link to downloading this movie?

That's what they get for firing him and breaking a contract with his channel

I liked this one
youtu.be/R0QPCS4a84k

NOOOOO! Neo-nazi russians hack the brains of black men now!

sent :^)

I agree with him about the anti capitalism part being fucking stupid

>that accent
couldn't watch more than 1 minute.
what a faggot.