How much did Blizzard pay for this?

How much did Blizzard pay for this?

probably more than your entire genepool have ever made

You mean how much did they pay Blizzard

That's not how it works, Blizz pays them.

The real question is how much did they have to shill out to Sunrise/Bandai for the Gundam, because that shit is REALLY protected as a property.

Blizz doesn't pay them, I meant

If they’re willing to include Tracer then would they be willing to include other new characters too? Seeing Gurren Lagann in there would be surreal.

Tracer being in is honestly kinda wierd as the world was created by a guy obsessed with 80s pop culture.

They have the fuknopops guys negotiating it.

>paying a gillion shekels for a not even 1 second cameo

Why Tracer? Why not a fun hero like Genji?

the world may have been created based on 80's shit, but the users can customize their avatars to look like whatever modern shit they want

my two genepools made a few million in your mother last night, kiddo

She's flanked by Chun Li and Lara Croft, so they probably just went with the most easily recognizable character for the franchise

Noice

I'd think the most recognizable SF character is Ryu

the movie is pushing some heavy feminist girl gamer shit, so obviously they need to use the female characters

Was that in the book?

Why is there a uruk hai blade in there?

On the left.

>wanting his something he likes to be associated with this shitshow of a book/movie

I hope they do give TTGL a cameo to shut you fuckers up.

Because if you read the book, it's REFERENCES: THE BOOK, and the movie will likely be the same

yes, though not as prominent as many of the author's other very shitty opinions and beliefs he drones on and on about

>I need my reference so I can point it out and clap!
FUCK RIGHT OFF

Honestly the way the book is written, it'll work better in a visual medium

What the fuck is this actually? A story about some guy doing stupid shit in VR? Who cares?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSp1dM2Vj48