Do you think he feels responsible?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513808274303.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=oifhpT0HZ7Q#t=47m53s
youtube.com/watch?v=isjQgTuUnwU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zvv-kgq6YWw&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=CHRC2lKQ8gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mike "The Milwaukee Shrike" Stoklasa knows who's really to blame here.

>they should get jj and follow these things like the originals
>follow his word exactly
>tfa has no love, i need a kiss and new direction
>lee finn/rose shit, all things set up fucked

>literally admits he has dementia
>that heartbroken face after he yells HAVE YOU EVER SEEN STAR WARS?!

Mike needs to retire already

I noticed that he's rocking the Hitler mustache in the latest video.

Pretty sure that in the back of their minds they know the Plinkett reviews were a big reason Lucas sold everything to Disney.

Ofc it was because of the Plinket reviews and not because of the 4 billion offer

Why would anyone listen to him?

Oy gevalt, don't you dare speak bad about Disney's soulless projects again goy! You don't want another TLJ do you? It would be anuddah shoah!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1513808274303.webm

Sup Forums won't care but the dancing Yoda thing is literal, as in certifiable dementia symptoms. It's not a lapsus or a slip, that's some massive mental fuck-up. The Kate Beckinblanchett thing was already bad enough.

It's not like lucas needed the money and most was given to charity anyway

Supposedly Rian Johnson is a fan of their stuff right? Maybe Rian took some of their stances on needing to be subversive/creative too far.

I always hate it when faggots brush over something stupid they say earnestly as "just a joke" but I genuinely think Mike was just leading them on.

>Inb4 Rian quits all work on star wars after watching their review

Yeah this and their "you can't do anything with the Star Wars universe" points just make no sense.

I'm sure lots of people sent Lucas that review over the years. Even if he didn't watch it they might have left an impression. George is a smart guy. But yeah I would step on a puppy/sell Star Wars for 4bn

nah i bet mike was just hammered

But I liked The Force Awakens, I know it was rehashed bullshit but it wasn't a terrible movie

The Last Jedi is just an abortion

It makes plenty sense, you don't have to agree but it makes sense

>haha bro TFA was SUPPOSED to be a reboot! you're not smart for pointing that out bro lol

What if Disney lets Mike direct one of those stand-alone Star Wars back-story movies?

Then there would be a single reason to watch a single one.

It makes sense because Mike, Jay and Rich are nostalgiafags who don't like new things.

Mike will get fired within a month.

People who can't think for themselves are responsible. How this fat man child could be so influential that faggots hang on his every review and change their opinions to mirror his is a sad reflection of the intelligence of the people. No one should have given a fuck about some eceleb retard's shitty opinion

At least they didn't pander like all the other YT reviewcucks.

Star Wars is worth more than 4 billion. Disney just paid 52 billion for Fox. And George gave that 4 billion to charity.

>no one has the right to complain now
Haha oh how rich. What a fat fucking hypocrite.

He absolutely reflects my attitudes toward Star Wars thus far

Force Awakens
>Not perfect, but I loved it, and was super excited to see what would happen next

Last Jedi
>Movie isn't terrible, but...god. I'm just so tired. I don't care anymore. If I see the third movie, it will be out of habit at best. And FUCK any of the ancillary movies and bullshit. The only way to maintain what shredded tatters of enthusiasm I have left for Star Wars will be to bottle it up and completely ignore and avoid everything up December 13th 2019

>If I see the third movie, it will be out of habit at best.
And here we see, why it was that I bothered watching Revenge of the Sith.

Don't bother.

should he?

Does he honestly think the disney committee didn't approve every single frame of TLJ?

Agreed, user. I'm right in the same boat. Nice to know I've got company.

I think it had less to do with them and more to do with The People vs. George Lucas. The Plinkett reviews were entertainment, that documentary was a personal assassination of the guy.

Anyone have that gif of Mike "One Punch" Stoklasa knocking out that black guy?

No, he feels BLACKED™

Theres a change between those images? looks like a fat sjw cuck in both

>implying Mike "knock-a-nigger-out" Stoklasa will put up with that

So that's who the people who hated TLJ will blame next?

mike is red pilled, secretly. He'll use terms like "virtue signaling" which only Milo watching people tend to use

name one time he used virtue signalling.
The only evidence that Mike is "redpilled" is that the RLM Twitter account (mostly run by Mike) followed Sargon of Cuckkad on Twitter before he got banned.

>Why don't they just slap me in the face with some more feminist bullshit

Jesse said that on a Wheel of the Worst episode, and I'm pretty sure she was with Mike for a while.

that's not something Mike did though.

AIDSMoby on suicide watch

everything mike said was basically sarcastic

He has lost all hope because he realized TFA was garbage as well.

He was blinded by hype and nostalgia when he saw it

can you fuck off with your poorly viewed webzine
go viral market on twitter
you twat

>people who feel burned out on star wars after ep 8
wow it's an exclusive boat

>its an RLM fan pretends that they were just joking when they were being earnest and serious episode.

Is that supposed to look like him?

>Disney follow his half baked plinkett filmmaking advice to a t
>end up with a multi million blunder equivalent of space cop
It's like pottery

Jay pretty much jumped the shark. He sounds like a prequel defender in his stunted logic.
>it was stylistically designed to be a reboot
>does mongoloid voice to strawman hard

>The second largest media conglomerate in the world followed the advice of a youtube channel with not even a million subscribers

Will people ever stop this autistic obsession over RLM and realize they have done jack shit to influence anything in the SW franchise or the industry so far?

It looked more like him back in 2015....

Except the director of tlj is a fan of theirs.

Rich Evans is the key to all of this
youtube.com/watch?v=oifhpT0HZ7Q#t=47m53s
>47:53

>Force Awakens
>>Not perfect, but I loved it, and was super excited to see what would happen next
>Last Jedi
>>Movie isn't terrible
Please off yourself, retard.

Why do Americans emphasise the second word in the title, making it sound stupid? The FORCE Awakens. It should be The Force AWAKENS.

Same as The PHANTOM Menace, it should be The Phantom MENACE. The titles just sound better like that.

Imagine Attack OF THE Clones or The EMPIRE STRIKES Back

Clearly he took their advice, considering he went on to do his own thing rather than making Empire Strikes Back 2.0 and getting some easy points from the RLM crew

Mike "Unloading my 9 on the welfare line" Stoklasa?

>rather than making Empire Strikes Back 2.0
Except for the fact that it puts a twist on almost every story beat of that movie. The only thing missing would've been poe encased in not carbonite.

mike looked slim in the new video i'm happy for him, worship /fitv/ mike

>first few seconds
>trying that hard to be funny
Dropped

How out of context can you take those quotes man.

Theres an episode of half in the bag where theyre talking about racism in some film and mike says "I'm a racist and even i thought it was too much." He also calls chinese 'chinamen' in one of his plinkett reviews

t. sexist

Is he retarded? That doesn't make any sense

rlm has never understood star wars

God what a faggot Jay is.

Hey I said the same thing in another thread. Apparently we're autistic.

Don't bully Jay :(

This is what Jay looked like in the Last Jedi review the entire time: youtube.com/watch?v=isjQgTuUnwU

Does Mike honestly believe Rian Johnson had full creative control? Under Disney?

What the fuck has he been smoking?

The thing here is that TFA had three writers listed while this movie had only one

Yeah I know disney wouldn't just let one guy do all this but you wouldn't really know how many people chimed in and messed with this and that now would you?

>>does mongoloid voice to strawman hard

Fucking so disappointed in Rich for doing this shit too

Strawmanning hard out of the ass. These guys are pathetic. They're grown men.

>They're grown men.
Are they? Their primary source of income is sitting around a make-believe set shit-talking movies.

literally assburgers nerd who can't understand sarcasm

>loving Force Awakens

Jesus christ

He was being serious though.

>Mock old people with dementia.
>Become old and get dementia.

White guy in this gif
Black guy in this gif.

confused the hell outta me for a second

Yeah, especially since it was such a dumb hill to die on for them.
Why even double down on the stupid marry sue argument?
Having rey kick kylos ass in the last movie just opened up the can of worms that the only way to be surprising would be to have him defeat her in the next one.
It was just bad writing by making rey too competent and the now main villian too flawed, which makes him more likeable in the end too. But they misrepresented the argument on purpose.

>nigger trying to set up a cheap shot while Mike was busy with someone else
>automatically pussies out when Mike turns to him
keks

Its obvious that they think that anybody who calls Rey a Mary Sue is a stonk womyn-hating mysoginerd neckbeard, but they know if they did play the sexism card outright and went full muh toxic masculinity, then shit would hit the fan within the viewership considering they mostly avoid making overtly political statements, so they have to tiptoe around what they really feel about the "Rey is a Mary Sue" critique and just mock what the people they disagree with say in silly voices like preschoolers.

I forget where, I think EW but Rian is already blaming KK for the terrible idea of having Leia fly thru space.. he obvi had them leaning on him and he gave to every stupid fuckin idea they had JJ had issues and even did mass reshoots which is why he sounded done with Star Wars until they gave him a shit load of money when they couldn't find anyone good for 9. I'm sure JJ is far hard to work with and tries to stop some of the stupid ideas they have.

If you watch the video on youtube the reason that dude pussies out is because 'mike' already knocked him out like 30 seconds earlier lol

How fucking naive does one have to be to believe that just because Rian got credited as a writer means he had full creative control over the movie? Especially in light of every other Disney movie being made, where directors are little more than errand boys to be used and kicked out willy-nilly?

Seriously what the fuck, is this a serious review?

They could have just not said anything about it. Would have made for a better video. It's clear as day that there's writing and acting issues with rey. Either not draw attention to it or adress it in a subtle way. But going full on strawman with mongoloid voice and all was the worst possible course of action.
Why even double down on such a stupid singular issue, when there's loads of other topics.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvv-kgq6YWw&has_verified=1
Yeah Sup Forums edited the guy to be black for trolling purposes.

Let's review the RLM review of The Last Jedi
>eh it was just like a meh review
>its like yeah, its RLM
>you already know if you like RLM or not, so ok bye

Hey now Daisy Ridley has amazing range! She can open her eyes wide while leaving her mouth agape... and she can also cry!

Especially considering that Johnson said the other day that he moved to San Francisco to write the script so he could be in constant contact with Kennedy. I can't believe anyone seriously thinks that this guy just turned up and started making major plot and character decisions all by himself and Disney just rolled with it.

It got brought up about an hour into this pre rec stream and Rich almost loses his shit and goes on one of his autistic temper tantrums whenever chat disagrees with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=CHRC2lKQ8gg

so maybe they wanted to address it in the review but could only come up with strawman mong voice because their only argument against it was muh womyn empowerment and didn't want to come across as fags.

Did this fucking nigger really just say Luke is a Mary Sue?

>DO I LIKE THIS REVIEW?
>EH, IT IS COMPLICATED!
>BUT YOU KNOW RLM FANS GONNA WATCH THE NEXT ONE ANYWAY.
>MAKING A VOICE MAKES ME RIGHT!

It hilarious that he brings up Luke becoming a "Jedi Master" by being trianed by Yoda in 3 days as an example of him being a Mary Sue, but conveniently leaves out that he was hopelessly outclasted by Vader and got his arm chopped off and it took him the time between Empire and Jedi to become semi-competent at being a Jedi, which would contradict his little rant but he was in full autistic rant mode and his retarded mid west brain couldn't handle..

He keeps repeating that its just a kid's film and doesn't need to have internal consistancy, which is hilarious, partly because that response was something they criticized in the Plinkett reviews and also because Rich gets incredibly anal over shit like Trek, Ghostbusters and comic books but Star Wars, for some reason, should just be considered a kid's film that shouldn't make any sense.

Where the fuck was that part in HitB if he asks if this is a joke and if he has to wake up?

These two have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. They can't even form coherent arguments for why they think the way they do. I can't believe people give a shit about their opinions.

Do people care what Aids Moby says?

Around the 28 minute mark I think