We can finally all agreed Star Trek is better than Star Wars?

We can finally all agreed Star Trek is better than Star Wars?
Even the movies are better

STD is shit

I usually prefer Star Trek but there literally has never been a great ST movie, some of them are okay but most are bland and pointless.

not as shit as TLJ

star trek is autistic reddit trash

fuck off reddit

>there literally has never been a great ST movie
And the four and the six

Can we finally all agree that Legend of the Galactic Heroes is better than Star Wars?

Startrek is leagues better as it is but the star wars ip as potential to be much much better potential that will never be realized

It's shit with corn in it. Neither are good.

Nah. I consider them pretty equal, only a matter what is more to your taste. But, to be fair, Star Wars died first, but for Star Trek its only a matter of time, too, but I will give you that, Trekkis. So, if there were just a franchise that is way to autistic for normies, way to toxic for SJWs to survive and even if, I will admit pretty fucking retarded, kinda awesome?

star trek has been dead since ds9 and voyager ended.

voyager was a giant turd that tried to break new ground by creating a new klingon type race as the antagonist then failing so they overused the borg to hell and back.

I will agree with you on ds9 though.

they are pretty much a bundle since they aired during most of the same time.

Better than the new movies, yes. But the OT shits all over anything Star Trek has ever done.

>fuck it's yang wen li we auto lose

well, wars is good for brainlets
trek is a thinking man's show

Better than
>fuck, it's The Forceā„¢, we auto-lose!

>Picard uniform and tea
>USS Exelsior
I hate fake fans.

>space communism is a thinking man's government

>two seperate shows that have almost nothing to do with each other

>they existed at the same time is the only reason to "bundle" them

Trek has the luxury of going to any direction it wants since its mostly about discovering other planetary life. Wars as far as potential goes is an LOTR kind of lore at its highest peak.

Std is by far worst than tlj.

911 killed trek prove me wrong.

Trek is absolutely better in every single imaginable way. there are hundreds of hours more of it so the bad stuff can get ignored easier

Mankind just wasn't ready for this level of kino.