Friendly reminder that if Holdo was a man and Poe was a woman Sup Forums would be shrieking about how that stronk womyn...

Friendly reminder that if Holdo was a man and Poe was a woman Sup Forums would be shrieking about how that stronk womyn Poe was too dumb to follows orders because of the SJW propaganda and talking about how Based Holdo was /ourguy/ and the best part of TLJ.

hold the fuck up

did you just ASSUME those two people's genders?

This is the most accurate take I've seen about this movie yet. Bravo, user.

you mean /poltv/

But that would never have been allowed. In current year + 2 all women need to be shown in positions of leadership because, like, equality, or something.

Nah it would still be why didn't the retarded admiral tell the hotshot pilot the plan.

Why does looking at her make me so angry?

[This kills the franchise]

Unearned sense of superiority. You're SUPPOSED to like her, simply because Leia told you to, even though she shows no traits whatsoever of being a good Admiral

Because you're an irrational person

she single handedly destroyed a super dreadnought and the entire accompanying fleet in a tactic that she invented.

Yeah only took her a half an hour to figure it out while watching hundreds of her friends get blown up in front of her

>You're SUPPOSED to like her
no youre not. shes the most insufferable character in the entire film. shes a fucking plot device who refuses to give her plans to poe in order for poe to do what he does. also i went to see it twice with two different groups and no one liked her.

>a tactic that she invented

It was very entertaining despite the glaring story problem.

All the characters besides Rey play no role in the outcome of the story. if they weren't in the film it would turn out exactly the same.

If they weren't in the movie. The first order would still chase the resistance. They would still notice the transport ships fleeing to the moon, and they would still blow a hole in the base only for Rey to help the survivors to escape on the Millenium Falcon.

No but I'm saying not even knowing anything about her, just simply looking at her makes me angry.

you have let Sup Forums memes become your personality and beliefs

why did she have purple hair? was i supposed to immediately dislike her?

hat tip to Zoe Quinn

The very fucking idea that they would introduce this fucking feminist parody character as a legitimate one over just using Admiral Ackbar for the same purpose even though he fucking dies anyway has blinded me with rage. The character exists for purely political reasons, written in by a Maoist, to diminish the stature of heterosexual men in real life by example.

That resting bitch face of hers. A trait of feminists

Resting bitch face, dumb pink hair and fucking stupid clothes.
The clothes really make it awful for me. I think it's supposed to evoke stereotypical african tribal shit and jedi robes at the same time? It really emphasizes her giraffe neck. And it's got all these wrinkles, but is strangely form fitting, which takes her pallid lanky appearance and make her look flabby too.
And of course she's supposed to be some awesome admiral, but nothing about her face betrays any sort of age or stressful lifestyle. No wrinkles, no scars.
And when she's moving around, all her movements are so limp and delicate that it's just hard to take her seriously. She comes off as a prissy bitch who had delegated power fall into her lap and expects you to accept it.

oy vey, let's just assume things that go my way

Honestly it would've been cool if Poe was female, that would've been a intresting, i can't name any female characters like him.
Why didn't they do that instead of the most stereotypical wymn possible?
T. Femanon

Imagine actually entertaining this narcissistic, paranoid delusion.

Only Maoists obsess over destroying the past, tradition, and gender roles to the point of writing scripts in this fashion.

Holdo would have told the female Dameron her plan as soon as possible and compliment her fighter skills and promote her for taking down the Dorito cruiser's defense turrets.

because you're sane and your instincts resist libshit propaganda

You'd think they'd at least give Admiral "It's a trap!" Ackbar a cool death but nope, they brought him back just so he could get blown off the bridge and sucked into the cold void.

The pathological egotism of the political Maoist demanded he demonstrate his hatred of a beloved past character while giving the female one, Leia, compensating immunity to plot and superpowers.

I dont think thats true at all. People dont like holdo because shes a bad leader. She specifically hides her plan from the crew for no other reason than to keep the audience in suspense. The crew literally thinks they're doomed and she keeps her plan to escape secret??? + she does it with a smile the whole time. is she sadistic? a good leader would give the crew hope! & specific orders that gives them an informed understanding of what the overall plan is.

a character who perfectly embodies a strong female leader was Pamela Landy from the Bourne movies. She was direct, logical and ego-less... everything a good leader was.

Holdo on the other hand served no purpose other than to teach Poe the "valuable" lesson of having blind faith in authority.

>9fag memes
go back

Um that's a man. So it's not sexist. They never establish his gender and the default gender is male.

Plus he doesn't have tits or a big ass or is wearing sexy clothes like leggings or a short skirt so I'm definitely sure Holdo is a man.

>i cant differentiate between reality and fiction
grow up

wouldnt it be hilarious if you saw all these ships using this kamikaze lightspeed move in the next movie. Like they just fucking discovered this and this is now the only way they wage war anymore....

What a waste of dub dubz. You sound so insecure. So lonely. So fragile. If you didn't come off as such a raging faggot I'd enquire about your sad pathetic existence.

I do not require your sympathies, untermensch.

You sound salty because deep down you know she will never find you sexually attractive. Has anyone found you sexually attractive in your entire life, shitlicker?

Calm your tits, hambeast. You don't have to take it so personally, you know?

Nor do you require a huge dildo up your ass, yet that doesn't stop you putting one there does is, fag

ummm no, sweetie

Would make a good meme for dubs check them