Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yFuR17YDpVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

been seeing this around a lot lately didnt know what it was about but i just looked into it and holy fuck this guy went out like an absolute boss

Tim Allen

Yep painful and beautiful way to go.

he killed and raped innocent muslims

>innocent
I mean, they fought back so I wouldn't go that far

>innocent muslims

no such thing

yeah gotta admire a guy who decided if he's going out he's going out in control and on his terms

"allegedly"

>muslim
>innocent
Pick one.

Ron Perlman. He can die too.

Idris Elba

>innocent muslims

haha, what a story Mark

Mark Hamill

>b*snians
>innocent

Who the fuck is this guy?

Geralt of Rivia

So he's a true hero?

F

Real life big boss.

It always trips me out how much people give a damn about muslims whenever atrocities happened to them. I mean, whatever atrocities have been done to them, let me tell ya, muslims have been doing the same atrocious shit for centuries upon centuries. Fucking slavery, forced prostitution, gangrapes, genocides, torture, etc. All of which, they're STILL doing to this very fucking day, and will even outright deny it when you tell them about it.

Fuck muslims man. It's not like the world is running out of them anytime soon. Stamp out one muslim, another in some bumfuck part of a world is getting popped out literally right now anyway.

youtu.be/yFuR17YDpVk

I thought bosnians were pretty secular

He didn't kill or "rape" anyone, you could only argue that some of the boys that were under his command did that on their own terms.

Based Redditors

Idris Elba