Could something like this be made today?

Could something like this be made today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-a6Zb3oL0cM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too racist.

NOT A MONKEY

Really? The worst i remember is Dave was just really really effeminately gay.

That is what made the show. I'm pretty sure in today's SJW world it couldn't be made

Too many offensive stereotypes.

Probably not. It'd just be called "lol so randum XD" humor and kicked to the curb alongside Mighty Magiswords.

No, the technology simply doesnt exist

No 2000s cartoon could be made today, just look at the Samurai Jack reboot. Things have gone to shit.

Why?

yes, but dave would be black

>Jack returns
>everyone in the fanbase loves it

Don't see the problem.

Sure, dozens of bad shows debut every year.

What, a low-quality, poorly animated, unfunny cartoon that retreads tired old tropes? Sure, we've got plenty of those now.

>Gay

Dave was just a wuss.

He was a wimp. The intro even tells you that.

How's the dick, reddit?

Sorry Sup Forums isn't your personal hugbox, champ.

Kinda pathetic how you bring politics to cartoons.. Jesus

I remember it being pretty funny, and I watched an episode last year that had some classic SB tier jokes, but I'm curious user, what would YOU prefer for an ideal show?
>racist
explain, I remember very little about the show.

The cast isn't diverse enough and features white people in positive roles, so yeah, this would be considered far too "racist" in today's PC culture

The Samurai Jack reVIVAL is decent, if not greatest. Reboot means to do it all over again... Then again, I heard that Reboot is getting a reboot.

>You don't like my cartoon?! W-well, you're R-Reddit!
>Oh yeah?! Now you're Sup Forums!!

Pretty pathetic senpai. Maybe you've had enough Internet for today.

It was honestly just nothing special. Dave the Barbarian wasn't some amazingly unique product of its time like Animaniacs. It was just a cheap and goofy little humor cartoon. Everything about it seemed focus-tested into oblivion, right down to Dave's "wuh-wuh-wuhacky catchphrase!"

but how was it racist

The New Economy, man. Artists aren't in it for the love anymore, they're doing it for the money, trying to scrape by and keep the lights on. That's not to say that wasn't the case before, of course, but the balance has shifted dramatically

IT WASN'T. IT WAS A JOKE ABOUT THE MONKEY GAG YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

Their mom was brown/black and so is their uncle. The main cast is already biracial lol

youtube.com/watch?v=-a6Zb3oL0cM

That fucking intro never left my head.

BA
BARBARIAN
BA BA
BARBARIAN

Best part of the show

I'm sure someone could produce a comparable show, using only a squrriel, a stick, some duct tape and a comparable show.

well done

Fuck Disney channel, they cancelled this great show in favor of more generic teen sitcoms that only girls like.

>Could something like this be made today?

YES

BA

You cheeky fuck

I've never heard of this show before and just looked it up and saw it was created after the 90s. That means it already was made today.

>Reboot is getting a reboot.
I hope that means more work for Kathleen Barr. She is probably my favorite actor

Die you degenerate barnyfag.
Jokes aside where the fuck is barneyfag I don't think I have seen him in a while.