youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bag

IT'S

Mordecai?

HIP

what an oddly placed comma

these psas were a fucking fever dream....the message is good tho

>be nice, be myself, and treat girls with dignity and respect without it being weird
>they don't even look at me
>intentionally be an asshole, never take them seriously and berate them and treat then like expendable cheap whores and throw in a couple of stingy insults
>they're all over my dick that same night

Why's it gotta be like that?

It's what they really want. They want you to be strong and commanding. It's in their genes. It's instinct.
No matter how much they claim to want men to change, women always ultimately want the same shit.

>Posts pictures of herself in a bikini online
>Gets upset when people compliment her
Fuckin' women

because you either do not tell them that you want the fugg when you are the "nice guy" or the women you approach are whores who need to find someone who fucks them exactly like their dad did.

it triggered me

you know you can be commanding and nice at the same time

Also you gotta show interest in the girl. The nice guy doesn't really show all that much not like the other guy

You don't HAVE to act like an asshole, you just need to stop acting so damn needy. If acting like a douchebag is the only way you can accomplish that, then go for it.

why would people post on normiebook when making comments about a picture constitutes as sexual violence now

Congratulations user, you have discovered the secret to getting pussy, just keep treating them like shit.

TO

It just strikes me that the bird doesn't want any bees to get that cloaca.

But during both I don't tell them I want to fuck. If anything i'll flirt and drop hints when I'm being nice and when I'm being an asshole I won't even be looking for sex, I'll just call girls fat and ugly and be really bitchy for no reason and they, without fucking fail, always ask if I'm doing anything later and if I want to go to their place.

It's horrible, I actually legitimately do wanna treat a girl like an equal I can talk to an all that junk but theyre... christ, they're all so fucking braindead, they're like children, they act like autists, the more of them you interact with, the more they just come off like they're legitimately not on the same cognitive level as regular human beings, and this is for both smart educated college girls and dumb workplace girls and it goes across all races.

Like one day I'll talk to some non romantic female acquaintance and it's like, oh yeah, this is a fucking functional person who has good thoughts and is pleasant, but the moment it gets romantic you might as well just fucking put them in a daycare center.

>as regular human beings
this is either b8 or you're fucking autistic.

How much of a raging, autistic whiteknight do you have to be to fucking storm at someone and screech at them for posting a dumb comment?

Have you never thought you might be doing this to yourself? Like you're only looking for weak girls because deep down you're a horrible person but you don't want to admit it so you come on to here to complain about how awful being an asshole is

>that bald eagle
>muh dick

youtube.com/watch?v=8CvqmD0CZao

He says "wrong" in a really weird way, which makes what follow sound weird even though the text isn't the issue.

Did they EVER do any psas about a female character being in the wrong to the likes of bee (nigger) brain?

>Did they EVER do any psas about a female character being in the wrong to the likes of bee (nigger) brain?
what?

This. Just be open, being the "nice guy" who never makes eye contact and is too afraid to speak will get you nowhere.

Don't listen to femdom or beyourself fags, women just want strong father like aggressive men to take care of them.

I know this may be a surprise to you be girls like masculinity.
That said while acting like a jerk will get you a girl, it's unlikely it'll last unless you get a real messed up chick with daddy issues.

You gotta hit the sweet spot of not being an asshole to them but show of how touch and cool you are.

Did they ever make one of these where a female is the main in-the-wrong character

Lol fuck no. That would be sexist.

>taking advice from Mordecai

white knighting women can get them to fuck you
>t. mordecai

How could a woman really be in the wrong with sexual harassment? Just man the fuck up.

Rigby sometimes did it and he got his waifu

>ITT: Beebrains

>yea, you didn't think
>beebrain

Just because he whiteknighted an attention whore he's allowed to insult someone because of how they're born?

yes