This was the worst show of the Cartoon Network originals that debuted in either the 90s or early 2000s...

This was the worst show of the Cartoon Network originals that debuted in either the 90s or early 2000s. Why did it get brought back? No one fucking liked this crap. It was just pointless action with loads of filler and the new season has cringey voice acting and an awful story with an awful female character that is so cliched and unlikable.

Yeah man they should've brought back The Nutshack instead

>It was just pointless action with loads of filler
Yes, but why is this a bad thing? If you want "meaningful" action, watch ATLA, not everything has to be exactly the same to be good.

You're right, OP. Cartoons in general are pretty bad. Only casuals watch them.

In fact, I don't even like Sup Forums. I just post here ironically.

Begone shitposter

>red and black

Yuck

IT'S

>No one fucking liked this crap

OP, you're mistaking your opinion for everyone else's opinion. Cease and desist.

How stupid are you people, actually arguing here?

But no one liked it, it got the worst ratings out of all the Cartoon Network originals during it's original 2001-2004 run. Even Robot Jones of all things scored better on the ratings chart than Jack. The only reason people know of this Jack crap is because of the new season

THE

Do you actually have a source for this, user?

NUTS and BOLTS

>tfw op is a shitposting faggot
>but still agree with him

all I can think of when I hear that phrase

i think you mean the most, idiot

This is obvious bait, just ignore him.

In 2004, British broadcaster Channel 4 ran a poll of the 100 greatest cartoons of all time, in which Samurai Jack achieved the 42nd position.[24] The show was ranked 11th by IGN for its Top 25 Primetime Animated Series of All Time list in 2006.[25] IGN also ranked the show 43rd in its Top 100 Animated Series list in 2009.[26]

Matt Zoller Seitz, a film critic for RogerEbert.com and television critic for Vulture, considers Samurai Jack, along with Tartakovsky's Star Wars: Clone Wars, to be a masterwork and one of the greatest American animated shows on television, mainly for its visual style:[27]

[A]lthough Tartakovsky is a good storyteller, in a silent-movie sort of way—expressing what’s happening moment-to-moment through picture and sound rather than in dialogue—I never watched either of these programs for their plots, and I don’t re-watch them for narrative, either. I re-watch them for the same reason that I visit art museums, attend live concerts, and pause during journeys from point A to point B in New York to watch dancers, acrobats, or street musicians: because I appreciate virtuosity for its own sake. And that’s what Tartakovsky’s Clone Wars and Samurai Jack give you, scene for scene and shot for shot .... [T]he plot was never the point. It was always about the visual music that Tartakovsky, his designers, and his animators created onscreen.

Samurai Jack would later be included in Seitz and Alan Sepinwall's 2016 book TV (The Book) as an honorable mention following the 100 greatest television series of all time.[28]

The distinctive style of Samurai Jack is what drew Lucasfilm to recruit Tartakovsky for the Star Wars: Clone Wars animated series. Much of the signature cinematic style of Samurai Jack is present in Clone Wars, such as lightning-fast combat, extended sequences without dialogue, explosions, epic vistas, etc.[34]

Sad af bruh

Sad that people recognize the sheer quality drop?

Don't you mean sad that a samefag can't just enjoy a cartoon for what it is and have to waste time of his life making multiple threads about it so he can get some (You)s?

What (You)s? Sup Forums is circlejerking itself over the show, anyone who criticizes it is all but ignored.

Here's a tip for better shitposting: when saving your google images to your phone, go to "view original image" and select "save link". That way all of your bait will have different file names instead of all being "image.jpg"
You colossal retard.

I didn't make any of those threads, man.

Because faggots like you use shitposting as a way of criticising.

To you, criticizing IS shitposting.

You're probably the same user who's making shitposts in Sup Forums over that idiot youtuber autistically screeching NIGGER for because someone called him bad. Seriously, step up your game senpai.

IS THAT ASTRO

Sup Forums isn't a hivemind. You want people to take you seriously? Have some humility on a show this board clearly loves. Also, don't spam the same threads over and over.

I'm not the one spamming those threads!
I do post in them a lot, though.

You again? That joke isn't funny anymore.

This isnt even bait its true.

The original was an amazing series, especially given how shit Western animation was and still is in general. Literally the only CN show now OR then that is comparable is Courage (sorry, Megas fans).

It is true, for you. Millions of people like the show.

>sorry, Megas fans

No problem, i love that series, it was nice but there's a limit to how high can someone qualify a cuasi parody series

Still, really fucking good

Oh no it was amazing, the only reason it doesn't qualify is because it was far too short for a fair comparison, nothing else. (Okay, season 2 was a bit of a letdown, but Samurai Jack's was worse.)