Do you think they actually pay people to shill here?

Do you think they actually pay people to shill here?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/therecordcorrected/submitted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they do it must be through some deep level of reverse psychology

They won't find anything more unusual here than in their own basement studios.

they hire third party viral marketing companies that pay people to shill here and everywhere else. It's common knowledge.

100%
Not Disney themselves but a payed 3rd party
I mean look at the damage control, its everywhere

you're asking people who lives in trailerparks

>we literally have "5 REASONS WHY REY ISN'T A MARY SUE, NUMBER 4 WILL SHOCK YOU" threads now
You tell me

Probably indirectly. Ignorance is bliss in this matter I suppose.

As someone who is a member of their movie Club and goes to Disneyland every week with an annual pass I hope Disney is listening. I will shill and shitpost everything Disney, everyday. Buy me out Igner

no it isn't

This.

It is to everyone who isn't in denial

This is true. I actually used to try to get this kind of work. However, they usually don't like Sup Forums cause stuff doesn't stay up. They want you to post blogs and stuff that is searchable.

they pay a 3rd party company to buy reddit accounts with 1-2 years on them with 1000+ posts and use those to shill

go to /r/starwars on the discussion spoiler thread, sort by new and look for posts that mentioning they enjoyed the movie a lot more on the second, third or fourth (lol) watching

Sup shill

Yeah, here's one of them:

Why would anyone even be opposed to a little shilling for Disney? Are you that weak minded that some random user can induce you? Besides everything Disney touches is amazing. Just look at MCU and the last few star wars movies. Saving grace I'm still trying to recover from the prequels.

I think it's just autists creating contradictory threads for (you)s.

They dont pay,just send the interns

Absolutely not. I think these neckbeards think too highly of themselves

They wouldn't pay people to shill on reddit, what makes you think they'll spend a dime on Sup Forums?

Buying critics is another story.

See? This is just some user having a laugh to get people upset. He knows people will say " Wow See? Obviously a shill! Fucking die!" Then user will get a smug smirk when he sees the replies and make another "shill" post.

You're not even trying to hide the samefagness.

How much does Disney pay you and how do I sign up? Please don't tell them I'll just be shitposting on the clock though, leave that out

Shills are becoming smarter. Look at this post, at surface level it's just some user false flagging as a blatant shill, look how he namedrops MCU and Soy Wars, two franchise with nothing shit movies. But now think about it for a second, isn't it too obvious and unfunny? What's the point of a post like this? Think about it, if you were a shill how would you post, telling people to go watch Disney movies or slowly subverting the criticism of their shit movies while undermining the evidence of a widespread shill campaign on Sup Forums and other forums?

was it autism?

Well EA does on Sup Forums and seeing that EA is the video game equivalent of Disney im sure they do

I don't doubt there's shilling on every major site at this point. It's insanely cheap marketing compared to actual advertisements, and we know "Internet PR Agencies" exist. Not hard to believe.

No, it was shilling. Work on your reading skills

yes it's obvious

Other places,yearh they probably have people shilling their shit,but not in this shithole since the only thing we do here is being contrarian

i haven't seen many lately but i remember around release day there was A LOT of obvious shilling going on, lots of praise early in the morning

then once the spoilers and webm leaks started coming, the tune of the board went complete damage control, lots of people saying 'the webms are completely out of context and you shouldn't base your opinion on them, the movie is actually amazing.'

it looks like they've moved on from here mostly

No, they are still here. They are saying that the RT audience score was review bombed up until RT said it wasn't

It's part and parcel of everyday life

I take it you've never been poor enough to investigate that kind of shit.
Yes, there are people being paid pennies to "develop brand image" on imageboards and forums. Lots of companies pay for it.

Oh yeah user, a billion dollar company pays people to influence a community of sick pedophiles and racists who never actually pay to watch anything

We got one, boys

the only way to get around mods deleting movie spam is to pretend to hate something. prove me wrong.

No. But as with Games Workshop and their Age of Sigmar disaster you have a legion of people invested in the commercial success of their franchise.

Yup. You sure do. Because your opinion is sooooo important. Surely everyone wants to hear what the cunny posters have to say. You’re the opinion makers. You’re in charge here.

You're probably one of them.

>meme cunny brap kino repeating digits big guy for you meme meme meme!

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

>54% audience score
How's that damage control coming along, shill?

>muh scores! We’re in charge here!

Yes, there are lots of marketers throughout Sup Forums for a variety of shit and there have been for a long time. Just like every other platform these days.
Say what you want about Sup Forums and reddit shit but here is an example of a CTR professional shill account if you need a concrete example.
reddit.com/user/therecordcorrected/submitted/

The beauty of Sup Forums is that 2 full-time employee shitposters can leave the impression of about two dozen Disney Wars fans being here.

I think most of the so called shills are either trolling or actually stupid. Why would Disney care about Sup Forums?

>145 Million unique visitors per month
of course they do

>t-there is no shi...

A lot of us hate our fellow Sup Forums users, so we act contrarian to their opinions simply to piss them off.

I’ve been telling people on Fakebook and Twatter about Sup Forums for years. My intention was to ruin the site by flooding it with low quality users. It seems to have worked like a charm.

media spamming social media with shit goes all the way back to fucking cowboy bebop and 300.

As mentioned above, you don't need direct employees. Youtubers, retailers, toymakers, whoever... they have a vested interest in the success of Star Wars. Or fuck just someone from the movie's camera team or whoever.

IT NEED NOT BE DIRECT PAYMENT FOR SHILLING.

Sup Forums only has about 300 daily active users according to Alexa pro and compete

These totally legit Sup Forums - Television & Film board users on Sup Forums.org are right and I, a regular of this Sup Forums - Television & Film board myself, fully agree with them. Why would Disney spend 2,000 dollars of their multibillion marketing budget every month paying three or four interns to shill their movies in a website with over 400 thousand unique visits every month, most of them "influential consumers" whose opinion spread to other people outside the internet? Makes no g*ddamn sense!

Because manipulating internet is really easy, literally the entire subculture of this shit come from a dozen key sites.

If you can flood Reddit,Sup Forums,Youtube,Gamespot and few others with a specific view you can manipulate millions to buy and defend your product;

>I’ve been telling people on Fakebook and Twatter about Sup Forums for years. My intention was to ruin the site by flooding it with low quality users.
t. low quality user

> It seems to have worked like a charm.
How would you know?

that's where you hivemind retards are wrong though:
they don't hire them to change your opinions, make you like the things tou don't like, and buy them
that is absolutely retarded and would never work
they hire shill to sow hate and start posting wars. this creates traffic and publicity which is what they're after, not to brainwash you into liking disney

idiots

This is the kind of mental illness you only find on Sup Forums. This kind of person is exactly the reason why I do this

We have an enormous number of lurkers on this site and always have.

Been here since 2008. This site has gotten really, really bad since Hiro took over. All of the good, contributing users left a long time ago. The decline of the meme fad has also hurt the site, and so has a massive influx of users from 3rd world countries. There’s nothing of value left here any more.

Most of us only stay here because we have nothing else to do. Nowhere else to go.

>this board is shit therefore i will make it even more shit
Okay...

No, Disney is like the Empire, they are very arrogant, they are overconfident with their mainstream propaganda teachnological weapon. The people that run that company are old fags who don't understand Internet and social media, they're still old school that's why they only paid mainstream reviewers and also took control of mainstream Star Wars discussion board. you probably have noticed that trash talking TFA over there would get you banned instantly. Disney doesn't understand that the revolution is taking place here.

No, you really don’t. Your unique page views are very low compared to the rest of the site. Simply sign up for Alexa pro and see for yourself. 90% of 4chans traffic goes to three pages, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums.

That’s the only fun thing left to do on this site. To utterly ruin it. To see just how bad and unusable it can get

Been here since 2010/2011. The decline of quality isn't due to new users and shit. Your so-called creative, high-quality users were simply users that picked the low-hanging fruit. And that's what all the classic old-time memes essentially are.

Shush, you're talking to a high-quality user, don't you know, user? Lel.

>and so has a massive influx of phone posters.
fixd

I said on the site, shithead, not the board.

Why not? Sup Forums has millions of visitors a month.

What if he's one of the people that you bought here?

Then you are shilling for Sup Forums because of people that you bought to Sup Forums,

no one really makes oc because they all moved to other social media to get upvote credit/ad bux from hits (youtube/twitch) and half the user base uses fucking cell phones that can't do anything more than mspaint tier shit easily.

everyone else making any decent drawn oc is probably a marketer.

Of course.
They used to claim that the Leia superman scene and the milkies scene were both hoaxes and that people should go and watch the movies to see for themselves.

>Think
Know. Do you don't browse this shit for over 10 years without picking out shit and remembering actual shill confessions complete with pictures and IDs.

Sup Forums is not a secret club and has caught the eye more then enough time to be considered a worthwhile dissemination point, especially due the format actually making it EASY.

>no one really makes oc
ahhh, you're a newfag, got it

Nice fellow user! The more the merrier! I think this board would benefit from more diverse, optismic opinions about the current cinematic (or should I say, KINOmatic hahah) masterpieces Hollywood offers us! I just can't believe the amount of negativity towards The Last Jedi for instance, everybody is loving this movie and Sup Forums - Television & Film seems to believe is not that great!

Bring all those "normies" (hahah), they'll turn Sup Forums - Television & Film to the Light Side of the Force!

you always fall back on that but compare some snarking comment to ACTUAL content and the difference is huge. Spams been cut back with capatcha but so has new forced memes.

Though no solid evidence was found so far Is very possible, disney is a dirty business, they stole the work from many artists many times so they don't got a moral code or a good reputation to begin with

Shilling actually pay off, you pay thousands dollars to bring possible millions of new costumers, you can manipulate the word of the mouth to increase profits

I'm an off-duty Disney shill and I can confirm they pay me (minimum wage) to shill here.

Of course, I could be lying. You'll never know.

There is shills from big business, that's not up
for debate anymore user

Shilling here is easy as fuck. You don't have to make accounts or anything, just come here and shills your shit movie all you want. In reddit you have to make an account and then have hundreds of other accounts to upvote your shill content. Here? Just four guys can make a 20 threads a day and make them reach bump limit within hours.

After the TLJ disaster anyone denying the shills is most likely a shill himself

I've always hated Disney but this comment made me love Disney!

>They wouldn't pay people to shill on reddit

They absolutely would, it is one of the biggest websites in the world