What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Sup Forums always fall into the same trap of expecting cartoons to be much more than what they really are

Your dad didn't pull out

Autists had completely differing expectations for a show they don't make and are mad that they didn't get met

Ashi.

Not much yet, I'm enjoying the crap out of it and waiting for the episode when Aku realizes Jack doesn't have his sword and goes full unspeakable evil.

Overhyping it and wanting the story to match their wishes scene by scene. When the story didn't match their headcanons suddenly some people started acting like Samurai Jack killed their dog or something.

A.K.A, no one was going to be happy because people really overestimated their wants and are disappointed by the story not following their own fanfiction.

>headcanons
>reddit spacing
Are you being serious.

Sup Forums went wrong ears ago, that's all there is to it

Not him, but that's exactly what it comes off as.

>reddit spacing
what the fuck even is this you raging autist

Apparently on reddit you have to press enter twice for a new line, and if you only press it once it completely ignores it, so reddit posters end up double pressing enter wherever they go

There's a subtle difference in meaning if there is or isn't a space between the lines, though. Or at least that's how I see it.

All within ten minutes of each other.

Lonely spergs couldn't handle Jack getting his dick wet.

Jack is a better person than all of Sup Forums combined, nobody in their right mind is going to get jealous.

You just want to excuse the flaws of the show.

>Bring back a series thats been dead for 15 years for a 10 episode season.
>Market it as a lone warrior story.
>Spend half the season focused on some annoying waifu/shipping bait trash no one cares about.

/thread

>reddit spacing
So making posts easily readable like an average person is a triggering thing for people like you? I'm sorry that you apparently prefer clumped together wall of texts, and anything else gives you PTSD flashbacks to some other web site on the internet.

I've literally never posted on reddit and I do that intentionally to organize my thoughts.

BTFO

>Spend half the season focused on some annoying waifu/shipping bait trash no one cares about.

Ashi and the tone being way less methodical than the original

>people crying reddit have way more intimate knowledge of how to post on reddit
really gargles my cortex