He loves Democracy

Brought to life by an actual actor.

He'd fuck a twink if it made him emperor

to add to this, the actor fucking loved playing sheev

AT LAST.... THE JEDI ARE NO MORE.

ONCE MORE THE SITH SHAL RULLLE THE GALAXY

>Creates a galactic scale war where he is in control of both fighting sides
how can snoke comptete

A good character? Yes. Based? No. Say what you want about Watto or the merchant clans, but Sheev is the real jew.

I dunno

youtu.be/3F1d3QWsyk0

Snoke cut his time in half

And we shall have peace, nigger. Deuces I'm outtie.

youtube.com/watch?v=HT0OFF4x5HE
I don't understand how people keep saying the script was awful and impossible to deliver well. How come Ian did it all so fucking well?

memes

Sheev was GOAT.

absolutely based. He seemed fun as fuck to play

Are you threatening me master jedi?!

Fuck was meant to reply to not

give me your best sheevs

>kills republic
>jewish

Anyone know where the youtube vid of this went? It was called bibblebebop as far as I remember but it seems to be gone

requesting the
>Hiss Hiss this is Shev

youtube.com/watch?v=ipyTN_gtEVg

By far my fav sheev meme--I fucken died when I first saw it.

>captcha; Mexico Wilhelm

Sheev is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a bureaucrat, warmonger, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Sith and you will be astonished at how he smirks, how complacent he is, how he suddenly springs forth: “It's treason, then.”

>It's not the East or the West Side
No it's NOT
>It's not the North or the South Side
No it's NOT
>It's the DARK SIDE
You are correct
>Keep frontin the Empire. To all you Vader haters out there, we'll blow your planet up!
What is thy bidding my master?
>It's a disaster! Skywalker we're after
But if he could be turned to the Dark Side
>Yes, he'd be a powerful ally. Anotha Dark Jedi
He will join us or DIE

even back in the day when i was a kid/teen, i was rooting for the emperor and darth vader over the jedis and rebels, the emperor was just so damn cool, he had that dark charisma and absolute power, meanwhile everyone from the resistance was pussified other than luke. never liked or cared for leia and solo. chewie was cool.

He took the role seriously, that's how.

Nostalgia

is this supposed to be funny?

if someone just gave r2 a gun I'm pretty sure he'd be the hero.

>I want you to shout "Unlimited Power"

This one always slays me.

He loves Republic, but most important
he loves the Senate.

>2005
>me and my gf back then go watch rots
>she loved everything but hated the emperor
>I loved the emeperor and hated everything else
>that night we made love for the last time, 2 days after i broke up with her.
>we had different tastes in life

>That little smile in the end

Why Siths are so based?

>bibblebebop was removed from youtube
What a disgrace. Fuck you [Merlin] Danmark Music Group

heres a great interview with ian about sheev
youtube.com/watch?v=u7RKFuYWSQM

sheev along with obi wan were the only good characters in the prequels

you made the right choice user

youtube.com/watch?v=_DVtPq5z3XY

>main villian behind everything in two trilogies
>bailed on the nu-wars
Sheev is a genius.

Truly /ourguy/

It's because they actually emoted when they spoke instead of being Manikin Skywalker

Sheev is unironically my favorite character

Because Ewan McGregor is so delightfully British is his delivery. I know he's a Scot but that's not the accent he's putting on.

in addition to having decades of acting experience at this point, he had directed a shitload of stage productions so he knew how to approach the process of figuring out a character's performance from more than just an actor's perspective. and in a production like the prequels, with a director who can't go that extra mile to making the actors engage with their characters, it makes all the difference

UNLIMITED A E S T H E T I C S

the FIRST GALACTIC EMPIRE! FOR A SAFE AND SECURE... SOCIETY!

kek

>There's a moment in one scene of the new film where tears almost appear in his eye. These are crocodile tears, but for all those in the movie, and perhaps watching the movie itself, they'll see he is apparently moved — and of course, he is. He can just do it. He can, as it were, turn it on. And I suppose for him, it's also a bit of a turn-on — the pure exercise of power is what he's all about. That's the only thing he's interested in and the only thing that can satisfy him — which makes him completely fascinating to play, because it is an evil soul. He is more evil than the devil. At least Satan fell — he has a history, and it's one of revenge.

how can such a one dimensional character be so based? he somehow does the cartoonish evil correctly

Impressive, most impressive

the idea that characters all need lots of different nuanced facets and development and so on to be compelling is kind of a misconception really

Really the prequels were a story about Sheev.

good. good

sheev is a pure elemental sort of character. complexity would dilute that and turn it into something less.

id fuck a twink and id pay him for it

i love him lads

100%, it would be completely inappropriate for his role in the story

Because he isn't angsty, angry or sad, like the sith who failed, but simply enjoys what he does. He has a plan and sticks to it and has fun doing so, because he knows the plan works. He isn't under pressure, the opposite is the case, he is free enough to add funny details to the plan that meke it even more enjoyable for him. He just does what he loves and lives for that alone. A true free spirit.

Yep, these old school Shakespearean rep actors aren't in it for the glam.
They love acting. And they never phone it in.

Guinness was the same. He took SW under the advice from Olivier (who took HW cash because
Caine told him it was a sweet deal and a good retirement plan), it was a very good payday for him,
but he didn't shit it up. He actually helped improve the character by suggesting he be the calm center
of the crazy rebel crew (he was meant to be closer to how Yoda acts at first, originally. "Wacky and eccentric").
Even now, genre shows and movies work best when they include the "emotional rock" trope to tie a disparate
team of misfits together.

I really feel Dairmid should be brought back in as Paplatine's/Plagueis's/Prime Jedi's "Force Shadow"
to tie the three trilogies together into one storyline. Snoke was another puppet body. Kylo is his final prize.
We need a great and game actor like him to give us that through-line to the original movies,
and to give the final act some much needed dynamism and weight.

nigger how can they 180 their neck

The Force

>nobody has posted the Christmas Sheev yet

Sheev is my hero

TIS THE SEASON THEN

Did they try to get him?

Ho....................Ho....HOOOOOOOOOO!
YULE TIDE!!!

Unlimited power should be his ult

snowy Coruscant looks comfy af

is idi"don't twitch when i taste your flesh" amin the most likeable guy ever

No but he's pretty cool

>No
then who ???!

you're all going to get so butthurt when sheev eventually does show up in one of the spinoffs and it's not mcdiarmid

wahahaha

i absolutely will

they should do a BLACKED star wars spin off

Scots are British, and have a British accent. You're talking about Ewan using an English accent.

and it's clear he had a lots of fun playing him too

WHAT'RE YOU DOING UP THERE ON THE HIGH GROUND?

>implying they dont all sound the same

Because it is fun to root for the bad guy. In the role playing games, the dark side story lines are always more interesting than the light side. The prequels build him up and explain his rise to power until he seizes control in Revenge of the Sith. I can't think of another movie in which the bad guys so utterly dominate and come out on top.

>all these thoughts and details brought to life because of the actor's personal experience, knowledge, and creativity
>Sup Forums will keep saying Mark Hamill, or any other actors doesn't have a thing to say about their characters, that only auteurs know what's good for their personage

George Lucas is a hack.

>not watching your back when you're at your most vulnerable
It's almost like you want to be devoured by a predatory animal.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKm4ueVuxpY

bravo user