This was surprisingly good. Actually, it might've become my favorite 2017 show

This was surprisingly good. Actually, it might've become my favorite 2017 show

>tryhard stranger things with bad lightening

But user, Millie Bobby Brown is on that other Netflix show

Nothing like Stranger Things pinhead

Dark doesn’t have a shitty fanbase that overrates the series’s actors.

Why would you even judge a show by it's fanbase? thats so stupid.
Plus MBB has the best fans

Op just likes the tranny that sucks off truckers

You don't know what you would've missed

Too old. Would fuck him 30 years ago tho

Netflix shills are real

I liked this a lot but felt they should have ended it as a one series thing. The ending made it cheap. That said, why is it that European movies and shows get the idea of atmosphere so well? It dies after the 80's in the US with rare exception. But this series just had such a perfect feel throughout without any crazy constant music or effects. It just felt heavy like it needed to and the forest was like a character.

what show do you like?

the music was the most atrocious part of the show

seconded.
a much more interesting version of stranger things, with a hotter cast.

>without any constant crazy music
The music or sound effect is exactly one of the biggest concern of the show. Some songs being put in weird scene, the violin blaring is too loud or too frequent. Not saying it's a flaw, but it is way better if it is toned down. Otherwise, I agree with the mood setting

It has someone even better

>Original language(s): German
lmao

can someone screencap the yasin is my boyfriend now scene?

That wasn't music in the sense of movies and shows that need to have a constant soundtrack. This was just sonic punctuation. There's a difference.

>foreign trash

nah

this show has too many fucking characters. I can't fucking keep up

I'm sorry murican friendo

I enjoyed it, but I wish it was just a mini series. I really don't see them creating a satisfying ending or having thought out future seasons.

If you don't mind spoilers

Because even its fans know the actors are shit.

fuck wrong pic

If this pic can't help people follow it there's no hope. It's a series that asks the viewer to not just watch while playing on their phone. To actually pay attention. I think a lot of the people who got "lost" were just not used to paying 100% attention to it.

Thanks that helped. I thought Jonas is a bastard and actually Ulrics son tho.
Fuck you

Why "Fuck You"? It's just the truth. No one pays attention to shit anymore and makes an effort to follow things. Yes, the time travel thing multiplied the versions of characters but it's not fucking War and Peace or even GoT level of character numbers. I don't accept the number of people in this series as an excuse to not like it. It's not perfect, and there are some valid criticisms, but this shouldn't be one.

>the violin blaring is too loud or too frequent
This

The overall atmosphere is immersive though

Agreed. They could have toned that down a bit but fuck if you didn't feel like you were there and immersed even with the time jumps. I wish American shit still cared about atmosphere as much.

There are some odd song choices too. I laughed when they played "you spin me round"

This is missing some things. Jonas is the mystery man, and Michael Kahnwald is actually Mikkel.

I finished watching it and I dont get why Michael/Mikkel killed himself. Can anyone explain?

I actually found that a welcome reality check for the time he was in. Fuck if I know why there was a TV in there and music videos playing, but it was kind of a needed reminder of the 80's at the start, to alert everyone since he was in a room that was otherwise not indicative of year.

I really really want to watch it but i can't stand the German language.

and English is my second language

German isn't a pretty language but the tone of this wouldn't have worked with a prettier language imo.

It's supposed to be relatively spoiler-free.

Nah, I thought I paid decent enough attention but even I got young Katharina and Charlotte mixed up. I'm sure they said Katharina's name a bunch but I distinctly remember just calling Charlotte "Cop Lady" until the ep where her daughter disappeared. There's a couple characters they do that with so they can squeeze an extra little twist out of them popping up in different timelines.

I think it's meant as a guide while watching. Even though it was obvious at the end.

I think that's just asperges, the music choices were a huge part of the appeal of the show for me

The idea was to reveal the counterparts as they went so there were times when it was supposed to be questionable. Overall I felt they did a good job of pointing out the counterparts or giving the clues when the time was right though.

Charlotte was the best character, right?

Are german towns really this nice? Maybe I'll move to germany.

Not for long... Seriously, Germany is fucked.

>Nice
>Has a creepy serial killer running around
>Every 33 years, kids go missing
>Everyone in the town talks about what a shithole it is and how they hope to escape

For sure, by the end even if you don't have the names down pat, the storylines are all interesting and distinct enough to be able to distinguish all the characters.

>but it was kind of a needed reminder of the 80's at the start, to alert everyone since he was in a room that was otherwise not indicative of year
wait what? Why would Erik be already in the 80's. Its before Noah did the experiment on him so he should be still in 2019. He only goes back to 80 after the experiment (and he is dead).
I thought thats why Noah said the experiments were failures.

My first thought watching that scene was that they were inundating him with 80s pop culture for a trip back to the 80s, but obviously that went out the window when his body turned up in 1953

Maybe there is a reason yet to be explained but as of now it seems he just couldn't continue with his fucked up life. His son would start banging his sister, his waife was cheating on him with his dad, and he just spent most of his life living in the past. From what Hannah said, Michael changed. When the future he knew unfolded before him he mustve went crazy

There are eng dubs. Its actually embedded on strife's release

Also everyone is cheating with everyone. And everyone seems to hate everyone else. No sense of community.

He had to resign himself to living in the past. He did and made peace with it. The past he accepted was about to end. And yes, weirdness was about to abound.

Thanks senpai. I was honestly thinking about making a family tree myself. Glad someone already made one.

>Not young Regina
>not deaf gurl
>not Jonas
>not Mikkel
>not chadMagnus

Step up senpai

He knew he had to die for everything to follow its course.

Why is that? What would have gone wrong if he stayed alive?

Made peace and accepted, until the future came knocking on his door. Its like when you laugh and are happy while drink but then you wake up in the morning because of the sound of your black stepdad fucking your mom and remember how shit your life is

Magnus is Noah right?

No way Bartosz is alpha enough.

>Magnus is Noah right?
Nah timelines dont match. I think Noah is someone from outside.

Bartosz is pretty alpha my man. He stepped up for his friend, cucked him (granted he got coutnercucked later on) and chills playing vidya and doing drugs everyday day. He is rich, probs could get any girl on school.

No way Noah wouldve known about Claudia talking to Bartosz if he werent Bartosz himself

Bartosz is a bitch
>cucks his best friend while he's having to deal with his dad's suicide
>uninteresting
>does edgy shit to try and act cool
>becomes noah's little bitch for no reason

>dubs

people who can't watch foreign films need to suicide

Whats so wrong about fucking your aunt?

*Kidnaps you*

Noah could be Agnes' ex/ Tronte's dad. She definitely mentioned something about her ex being a priest that wasn't really religious.

any cutie in it?

>No way Noah wouldve known about Claudia talking to Bartosz if he werent Bartosz himself
Noah is the literal devil. He is probably omniscient to some extent.

bumping for interest. Re watching the series right now.

Are there any talented young actresses in this show? I don't want to waste my time if there's not.

the ending killed all the feel of the show

there is a pretty cute deaf kid but she only has a small role.

Show is based. Cinematography 10/10, pacing 10/10, script 10/10, spooky woods, spooky occult happenings, good & consistent time travel.
Already on second rewatch senpai.

>the music was the most atrocious part of the show
REEEEE the moaning 'song' was life!!!

>muh yuro-pee-ant stranger things
>favorite anything

gonna have to agree with the other guy. the music, except for the intro, was godawful and distracting.

Also, isn't Bartosz = Noah?

It was a lot better than stranger things season 2 tbqh famalam

>becomes noah's little bitch for no reason
I suggest you rewatch everything.

I hope it's just a red herring

I thought it was only setting up for a second season. Also it was pretty obvious they would introduce a 2052 timeline.

>This is the ark, and I'm your Noah
Noah is best boy