I love it

I love it.

Gorillaz is a summer vibe band for me, so it couldn't come at a more perfect time with the semester ending this Thursday at my uni.

What's your favorite track? I am a huge Danny Brown fan, and the track he was on was different from what he usually does, which was intriguing to say the least. Right now Submission and Strobelite are my favorites.

gorillaz is Sup Forums before any newfag says anything otherwise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7GdsftXc0yU
youtube.com/watch?v=vTB0JVDBlZk
youtube.com/watch?v=x46GaoCodAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry user; best track coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=7GdsftXc0yU

I ended up really liking Out Of Body. It's a shame it was only a bonus track instead of one of the main ones

For some weird reason I dont want to hear any of it.

Not even close, shit taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=vTB0JVDBlZk
My favorite track has to be She's My Collar, Let Me Out, and Busted and Blue.

I want more music videos.

I want Noodle to be the back up vocals in busted and blue.

This album sucked. But at this point you would eat up whatever they put out, even if it was just them remixing farts

This'll always be mine.
youtube.com/watch?v=x46GaoCodAQ

OOWULL MOYEE LOOOYYYF

*gibbering ebonics* T H E B A T H

it's the biggest meme album i've ever heard, the whole thing has been taylor made for reddit

christ, this album is terrible

T H E B A F F
H
E
B
A
F
F

I got the standard edition weeks ago on Sup Forums, this is my first time listening to the second disc. I liked the first disc way more. Out of Body sounds like a less interesting Siriusmo track or something

Momentz, Strobelight, She's my Collar, Charger, Sex Murder Party and Andromeda are all good though. Wish i liked 'submission' a lot more too considering how much i like Danny Brown but he's only on the track for 48 seconds out of 3 minutes so it got old for me really quick. In general i don't think the pacing is very good

Tfw gorillaz is no good anymore
Tfw Damon albarn threw the band feeling out the window
Tfw gorillaz has become as stale as the rest of the music scene
It hurts, it really hurts

Just an observation but i don't think there are any guest stars on the album that aren't black, not disparaging whether that's good or bad on it's own, it just shows what their priorities were going into making this album and i think the direction they took didn't play to their strengths personally. The album is pretty good but i've been listening to it for like a week and i'm already about through with it

And is not that the collabs are bad but if id wanted to listen to danny brown or vince staples id go directly to their material

>When a newfag didn't learn to Greentext

when i say 'what their priorities were going into making this album' i mean they want to jump aboard what's going on with black culture in america but it doesn't work because they're just providing a bit of a platform (just for pop songs/novelty tracks) for these guys to do the same thing they're already doing with their own material

EXACTLY. A track like 'Momentz' is really cool cause it's something you could only get from a gorillaz collab

>needing to greentext every post

>not liking Rhinestone Eyes

I think the one with shit taste is you, friend.

>Tfw gorillaz has become as stale as the rest of the music scene
I agree we were born in le wrong generation

This guy gets it

Thats not it, what i am trying to say its that gorillaz used to be quite experimental, now its just mainstream
I mean they never where animal collective or some obscure avant garde shit but come on

>Thats not it, what i am trying to say its that gorillaz used to be quite experimental, now its just mainstream
Yeah, that grammy they won with their top 15 single doesn't exist tho

Andromeda, The Apprentice, Strobelight, She's My Collar and Let Me Out are great.
Ascension, We Got the Power, Momentz. Halfway the Halfway House and Out of Body are alright.

Everything else either sucked or I didn't care for.

So, you are telling me that songs like
>Sound check
>O Green world
>Left hand suzuki method
>Hong kong
>Rhinestone eyes
Sound just like your typical run off the mill pop/rap song

I didn't say that
I said they have always been mainstream, that doesn't mean the qualiity of the music suffers, you dunce