Since season 4 is confirmed who will the newest big bad be to replace this guy?

Since season 4 is confirmed who will the newest big bad be to replace this guy?

>tfw no fem turian sex scene

Johnny Quick

The thinker, they already confirmed no Speedster big bad next season

Give me my Rogues Gallery season

Tfw you will never see evil cold in flash again.

Godspeed

Hes hasnt dont jack shit outside killing Iris. I wouldnt call him a big bad. Zoom had a fucking army and rekt Barry.
Saivater has been a big disappointment. Anyone would be a step up.

>That time Zoom made a time remnant just to kill it and fuck with Barry again

Cold is in episode 22. But Barry's going to him for help again, so maybe not quite evil Cold. No, we don't know how he's back.

Inertia

When was it confirmed and where?

>Savitar is an actual mech suit

and yet he still has been better than le crazy speedster man.

Season 2.5 of flash was hot garbage.

All of the DC shows were renewed.

thats where you are when you're having sex with Ertia

Zoom was alright. I get the hate for the reveal but he was entertainingly loony. Like a living cartoon.

>tfw Cold, Heatwave, Clock King and Vertigo will never get their own show

Earth 2 episode where he kills Reverd and Deathstorm was top Zoom

Episode 6 where he curbstomps Barry was the apex Zoom. Earth-2 episodes were great too. And the one where he kills the entire police force.

Zoom was pretty fun. Savitar needs more fatalities.

Didn't Candyman voice him? That was based as fuck

>why clock king tho?
>Because its time to rape

Yep.

And Jigsaw voices Savitar.

>Voiced by candyman
>revealed as most white bread, bad acting tier shit once mask comes off.

le crazy power man.

Reveal was pretty obvious after "this is my Earth-1 double, Hunter Zolomon". Only stupid redditors thought shit like "Jay and Hunter are actually twin brothers".

What was shit is that Hunter barely got any characterization and motivation after the reveal. Compare to Wells/Eobard, who got even MORE positive characterization after the reveal.

They could have shown how he didn't just suddenly become a serial killer, but slowly turned into one after vigilantin' the heck out of his father and his dad's army friends. Being a suffering, woobie individual is not enough to become a supervillain.

I miss Snart and Rory as actual Rogues.

He was a good Clock King, i hope he comes back.

Didn't he have B&R Alfred's disease?

Zoom had serious issues

I don't like the proportions in Savitar's suit, this big wide torso, arms and legs that seem like they should be longer

He's dead. In the last episode they said he's dying from that disease. By now Clock King should be dead

where is muh patty

She left

Also I think the proportions change depending on if it's CGI or an actual suit. Though I have to appreciate they got a guy in an actual suit in some scenes and didn't make it completely CGI. Allows for Savitar to appear more

Mrs Run Fast

The old woman who lived next door to barry when he was a kid. She got super speed powers when barry, through a series of wacky hijinks, accidentally replaced an apple pie cooling on her windowsill with a speed-force-imbued blackberry pie.

Her motivation as a villain is that she wants to kill everyone with the name "Barry" and also everyone in in a fictional superstate of "ultra washington" she made up due to dementia.

Thank God you're kidding and she doesn't exist, honestly sometimes I can't tell with the golden age, silver age bullshit.

They could've at least make him an interesting serial killer and not cackling saturday morning cartoon villain.
Not like there's shortage of actually good sociopathic serial killers in fiction they could've used as an inspiration.

Wouldn't call him cackling. I'd definitely call him smug

Moustache-twirling would've fit better.
Thing is, when you have your villain deliver lines like "no good" in response to "what are you up to?", you're trying too hard.

>4 seasons of BBEG being a speedster
>"no guise.. this time it totally won't be a person who can go fast.. double promise"
Sure user. Sure.

but the idea from could work.
Have Barry go up against the.. erm.. crime society? I don't remember what they were called.. but let them go against Barry. Have the kid from Gotham play Owlman etc.

>Have the kid from Gotham play Owlman etc.
What?

in the new season, can we have NPH be the real Music Meister? using some random meta ability that forces the brain to speak in rhymes and song?

are you saying that you wouldn't want Gothams Bruce play an alternative version of Batman who is constantly hit on by an older woman with a bdsm fetish?

Are we not on Sup Forums anymore?

How would Sup Forums feel if they introduce Inertia as the big bad and instead of making him Bart's clone, he's now Barry's?

So redo the Savitar reveal? Because Savitar is obviously Barry.
Also, hell no. I'm fucking tired of the villain secret identity bullshit regardless. They're gonna a 15 episode storyline of "Who's Inertia?" and just no

It wouldn't seem right to end his story like that. He should have one final episode where he tires to get revenge on Team Arrow. Then kill him off.

When we last saw him he was still alive, so I guess they could pull a "villain does one last job behind the scenes on life support," kinda thing

He literally cackled when he absorbed barry's speedforce, it's an apt of a description as it gets.

What episode did you watch, he screamed. And that was because of the high he got off Barry's speedforce, he's mostly a smug, easily flappable sociopath after the reveal

>tfw savitar is earth 1 hunter zoloman
>tfw when the comment I MADE MYSELF means earth 2 zoom sought out earth 1 hunter and empowered him with the speed force.
>tfw when season 3 villain is the same as season 2 villain

Savitar is Barry. There's no reason for it to be otherwise, especially with Barry's whole hubris story arc this season

>Barry decides to kill Iris himself so Savitar can't kill her

Zoom was a great villain before he took off the mask

Savitar is Barry, that's the "big" reveal.

The thing is though, I don't really care who he is and I suspect neither do most people.

if Savitar is Barry Allen I will stop watching the show

Savitar is the blond guy from the first season

Wrong

No one cared who he was before he put on the mask

Hoping for that.

THE FLASH is full of mustache-twirling villains. Why is it only not alright when Zoom does it?

From the thumbnail I thought this was a live-action Turian.

Eddie should've been Zoom. Getting pulled into that time portal was the perfect justification for using Zoom time-warping powers that only appear to be regular superspeed.

Zoom should have been a nameless faceless emotionless speed demon not some whiny lil manchild who fell in love with Kaitlyn

I want it to be flashpoint barry who would have lived out a perfect life until the OG fuck up barry went and destroyed his existence. Idk how but... speedforce?

Nah.

Season 4's main villain was confirmed to be Abra Kadabra.

I finally got around to watching this weeks episode and I realised I actually don't even remotely care who he is or who dies at this point. Both are just going to be disappointing reveals.

Yah

>I actually don't even remotely care who he is
This. Why are they pushing it so hard? On Arrow this season I cared about who Prometheus was, I couldn't be cared to know who is under the mech-suit plus they've already explored this trope before with Zoom.

>entertainingly loony

Except he wasn't. Not even in the slightest. His actor was super cringy.

Nope.

>Hasn't done anything outside of killing the MC's fiancee in a seemingly unavoidable future

Calling something fun or loony is codeword for saying it was so bad it made you laugh.

I'd be okay with this

Except Zoom was meant to be taken very seriously as a "disturbed individual". He wasn't over the top in an intentional way like Captain Cold, Heat Wave or Trickster.

I took him seriously when he showed up and beat up Barry dragging him all around the city. One of the best scenes the show has had, and then they unmasked him and completely destroyed his credibility and aura.

I meant after he was unmasked. He was pretty scary before the reveal.

Why is Artorias so angry?

>He wasn't over the top in an intentional way like Captain Cold, Heat Wave or Trickster.

You can't honestly believe this. They played him seriously at times but in other times they just let the guy go full ham.

True. Especially when he stole Barry's speed.

This was just awful

No, it was great. Specially Barry's expression.

The story was awful and dumb.
>Gib speed or I kill Wally
>Have a chance to save Wally and not give out your speed
>Don't do it
>Get your speed back later anyway

I'm not arguing the story wasn't contrived, but the scene was funny.

I think it came down to muh honour and the fact that Hunter could have probably killed at least 3 of Barry's friends before he got caught. Then again Hunter was already booted but then again since you cant lock up the darkness it makes complete sense.

>not having big bad being ANOTHER speedster

Come on, you know that's what it will be.