Does anyone like Lucifer? OK its basically cop drama, but it has some kino moments...

Does anyone like Lucifer? OK its basically cop drama, but it has some kino moments, a selection of milf waifus and a cute kid

I prefer Mike but Luci's okay as a character

I'm loving it. It's fun and the premise never fails to make me laugh.

It's nice. I just wish Lucifer wasn't such a good dude.

I like how they've gone with the "I'm just a scapegoat, not really a bad guy" Devil.
The ultimate evil, cause of all bad things Devil is kind of played out these days.
Plus, he's still a bit of a rowdy ruffian who loves him some sluts so he's not exactly pure or anything.

yeah its a cool show

FUCK OFF LUCIFERIANS AND DEVIL WORSHIPPING SINNERS

I KNOW UR TRICKS, SATAN

BY THE POWER OF JESUS, BEGONE

I think it's laughably stupid, but I also enjoy the hell out of it. At least 30% of the diaglogue is just scoffing.

>Cain revealed as the main villain in the mid season finale

noice

only watched the first episode and forgot about it, but i liked it

this

gonna download it now

but i already have so much unfinished tv shows

but i watched the pilot and i liked it a few months ago

Was nice at first but recently the writing has gone to shit.

its a dumb but rather fun detective flick.

as long as chloe never finds out about lucifer's secret, I can see this show going on for one or two more seasons.

Off the record episode was absolutely great

>Reality was hell all along

>still no lauren german panty

The one with the crazy guy who thought he was God was kino too.

I rarely jack off to TV series but Lauren German and Aimee Garcia have too many butt shots in this series so I just couldn't resist.

That really was a sweet twist. I was expecting the police chief to be the bad guy, but him being cain is tits.
Whats his deal with Lucifer anyway? I hope they dont do the "im after god not you" shit again.

Yea this show is kino, definitely one of my favorites currently airing

German is cute as a button on the show

isn't this the one where his superpower is to have people just tell him stuff?
the pilot seemed pretty fedoracore

Read the comics fag

>superpower is to have people just tell him stuff
He's the Devil. He brings out people's deepest desires.
He's also got super strength and he's basically immortal.
>fedoracore
I don't think you understand what that means.
It's a dumb fun kind of show, not pretentious wankery.

she needs to be sexy on the show not cute

I watch it but I wouldn't recommend it. The best actor on the show is somehow a child.

You take that back

My Mom watches this every week I'm sure she just wants to fuck him. My dad looked a lot like this guy when he was young so that's good I guess?

>The one with the crazy guy who thought he was God was kino too.
That was probably my favourite episode.
I thought it was going to turn out so differently, I'm surprised that a show like this surprised me.

I've been watching it with my housemate
>Watching episode 3 or 4
>There's a scene where Lauren German pouts slightly and partially licks her lip while looking past the camera
>Housemate has to pause and go get a drink
>Later tells me she thinks that scene was one of the most sexually exciting things she's ever scene
>We can now appreciate all the amazing shots of her together
This show is dumb as hell, but it brings people together.

I watched a couple of episodes, but could predict every one and it became really boring.

Too much of a formula show.

I really like the show on its own, but am a little disappointed that they deviated from the source material. All for the better as it turned out, so I'm good.
Brother Blood is always good for a laugh, and Superman being biblical Cain is a little interesting. Who the fuck is supposed to be Sinnerman now? Cain? Abel

Oh no, A flamboyant homosexual is angry...
The only good characters on the show are the child of the detective and the Latina csi

>he doesn't fantasise about Lucy eyefucking him into revealing his repressed homosexual desires before he pulls out his impressive man meat and rams it down your throat
Who's the real homo here?

>Latina csi
Neck yourself.