From the set of Infinity War, looks like Vision will have a human form

From the set of Infinity War, looks like Vision will have a human form.

Is it because he loses the infinity stone or is it because of some Scarlet Witch makeover magic? Maybe she's uncomfortable kissing his robo face at first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyAWvyTxZNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is it because he loses the infinity stone or is it because of some Scarlet Witch makeover magic?

Neither. It's a rehearsal.

That's so crazy it just might work!

Man is feeling up the hot Olson and goes home to bang Jennifer Connelly.

Bettany won the cosmic lottery.

Oh right, never thought about that. Guess it would be pointless to have Bettany in full makeup and suit just for rehearsals.

Bettany is a pretty attractive guy himself, I find. I think it's probably because of the voice.

He was a great choice for Vision.

John Byrne threatened to burn down the set if they made out with him in robot form.
Also Joss Whedon threatened to burn down the set if they made out with her in costume.

Well I threaten to burn down the set if she doesn't make out with his wife!

>her in costume

Something wrong with making out in boots and a skirt?

>Toaster x Wanda
The one thing I didn't want to happen, happens.
Lovely.

Are you fucking stupid? They won't rehearse on set, they do that behind closed doors. Stand ins would be used to block the scene. This is an actual scene in the movie

>Are you fucking stupid? They won't rehearse on set

Who says they're on set?

>the state of the nation of SteveWandafags

Keked

Is Perez around to make sure she isn't wearing panties?

Wanda is Steve's himouto.

Victor Shade, Vision's holographic disguise.

He was wearing holographic clothes in Civil War.

Someone needs to make a Chthon Pepe REEEEEE!!!!

It's not crazy at all

Are they going to only have Wanda get to kiss Vision in his human disguise so things don't get too weird for normies (and most Marvel writers)? That would be a shame.

No, he's a handsome guy, for one who likes sculpture-like faces, I mean.

It's a saying us old folk use

VISION USES PROJECT LOOKING GLASS FROM AGENTS OF SHIELD TO BECOME HUMAN.

AGENTS OF SHIELD NOW CANON.

This makes it all the sweeter.

I would not be surprised if his voice makes Olsen a little wet

But... he is a robot.

Maybe they truly are romantically involved

> Perez arrives on set.
> Bends Olsen over and is angry to find she is wearing panties.
> Confiscates them and demands no panties be worn on set.

>Scarlet Witch makeover magic
MCU Scarlet Witch doesn't have magic powers, she is just a recasted Jean Grey.

This. Steve loves her in a paternal and brotherly way.

Not according to Feige, who has said she is drawing power from a different dimension.

I think I know what interview you're talking about, and from what I remember, he was only hinting at that possibility. Leaving it open if they want to use that route.

>Sup Forums is actually okay with this
Is Sup Forums the only sane people on this planet to see the looming Robot menace? First they take our jobs now our women?
I'm not going to tolerate this. Don't give me that
>It happened in the comics
crap, this is disgusting propaganda. It goes against what God intended.
All soulless, gearheads must hang.

Scott Derickson posted this on his Twitter a few days ago.

Paul Bettany is playing Vision playing Paul Bettany

Stated several times that she is magical, but you can't bitch about that can you?

Vision is becoming more human, while Wanda is becoming less human.

The scenes they have been filming even convey this arc, with Wanda having to embrace her power to protect an injured (i.e more human) Vision. But the danger is the more power she uses, the less human she becomes. Her powers have been shown to perhaps make her more ruthless.

Vision is Wanda's anchor to humanity, and she is his anchor to humanity.

There's something about autistic robots finding love that makes my heart warm, Sup Forums.
I wonder what it is.

It gives you hope for yourself.

He turned into Adam Warlock you guys.

Set videos leaked. She's using her powers to make him look more human. Also it appears that he loses the Mind Gem and survives.

I'm glad you replied in a less vitriolic way than I expected.

Interviews with Wizard Magazine aren't canon. Scarlet Witch #9 is canon, and it's a full issue of Wanda in her underwear.

It could have been worse

youtube.com/watch?v=VyAWvyTxZNA

Vision is /ourguy/.

>people arguing all emotional about serious issues
>Vision: I have an equation

I think I've literally done that.
I'm so lucky I still have friends. Nah, I'm a pretty great guy, it's not luck.

This is the best news we could hope for. Killing him would be such a waste.

will we get cute robotxslav cuddles?

This is all I want. Don't even care about Thanos and the Infinity Gems, or if Steve and Tony can get the team back together. Just give us more Wanda/Vision. Give them their own movie.

It's canon.

Hopefully the costume designers draw inspiration from SW #9.

that would be boring as fuck tho.

Probably that, but also Wanda is a fugitive and they'll presumably be meeting in secret.

That's why she has the weird hair color in these scenes. Then they get attacked while they're in disguise, etc etc.

REDDED

>done research
>uses term sociopath

Same here. I'm most excited for Wanda and Viz. Their relationship is fascinating as well as a feels generator.

And, given they are the two Avengers with the most at stake, they had better get decent screen-time.

That issue was great until the last few pages where Robinson went OTT.

If this had happened in the 1970s, it might feel deserved, but in 2016, it felt unfair on Pietro.

But just look at the pictures of Wanda and those last few pages are the best.

he definitely didnt

The MCU also needs to keep going with lots of Wanda in stockings, until it becomes comic-canon as well.

This is the ONE thing that would trump everything else in my opinion
Give me an absolutely shit movie where the Wanda/Vision relationship is great and Id still exit the theater with a giant grin on my face
It's so healing and I wanted it for so long

He's over-thinking it, but it is likely that Vision will serve a similar role in the MCU battle with Thanos to Adam Warlock's comics role.

I like how they show them doing ordinary things, like the Paprika, and it's all about them exploring humanity together.

How deep will the feels be if Vision says, "Perhaps I, too, shall be saved by love" in the IW trailer?

>Vis, we talked about this

lucky bastard

If Wanda imbues the mind stone with some of her energy, and Vision, as he implies in CW, succeeds in "mastering the stone", he could survive within the gauntlet.

If Wanda does use Chaos Magic, and, with the help of Doctor Strange, masters it, that could enable channelling of chaos, into the gauntlet, disrupting it, opening an opportunity to remove it from Thanos or destroy it.

Thus, Vision's statement at the end of AoU is proved true, and the very forces that split the Avengers, unite and save them.