twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this entire chapter could have just been this page
Oh boy.

Push it to the limit
Walk along the razor's edge
But don't look down, just keep your head
Or you'll be finished

Pretty good page. If Mike says something like "I was wrong about that"
or "I was lying" it opens up a lot of possibilities.
Also, it seems Lucy didn't get any help during her away time

Fuck yes it's perfect! I can work with this.

COLD BLOODED!

>Well Mike, you got exactly what you wanted. Now eat some of that nice Humble Pie you got lying around.

>what's there to talk about?
I dunno, maybe you should have told him that the first time he tried to talk to you.

You can't take it back grey cat.
Your sins have doomed you.
「Drama Queen」 has already touched this thread.

Is lucy really going to blame him forever because of some meaningless insults thrown in the heat of the moment? How petty tbqvh

>Lucy is staying away from the others just to spite Mike

Thats my girl

No sin is eternal, Lucy is proof of that

Oh it's so yummy! The delicious humble pie! OH yummy you guys! Yummy!

She's a an itty bit bitter, which I guess is understandable. She's pretty stupid though, it should be obvious to anyone that most of their friends care more about her than they do about Mike.

Thread theme song until someone comes up with something better: youtube.com/watch?v=Bm1g5Yg0hUw

So lucy has learned to become even more of a bitch?

>Thats my girl
That's actually pretty autistic. Just like with the ball:

>let me hit everyone but you with this ball
>this will show that I don't care about you anymore!

You wanted this mike.

How dpes that spite mike though?

She was temporarily FUBAR back then.

And guess who caused her to be that?

I read the whole comic in one sitting and I have to say I enjoyed the filler chapters. Maybe you guys wouldn't complain so much about the pacing if Taeshi uploaded a whole bunch of pictures twice a month instead of the current update schedule.

>it's a bitch to do exactly what mike told her to do

I am the crime that will not be forgiven!

Because in her mind:
>See Mike? You did this to me! Like you made me commit suicide! It's your fault, you are responsible for my actions!

OHHHHH!

>Well, congratulations Mike. You got rid of me. What's the next step in you master plan?

Naw, a bunch of them could best case be condensed down, but it's clear they're that long stretched to make money and delay.

he isnt?

I mean the start of the chapter numbnuts.

>And guess who caused her to be that?
Her jumping out of a building? Maybe she shouldn't have jumped then.

Now I'm a Mike kike but Lucy is being perfectly reasonable.

Crashing this table... with no survivors!

>it's a bitch to strife a lot of people just to spite the guy who never was your bf
Fixed.

Except when it comes to the "are they my friends or not" question.

Is she saying she's decided not to associate with those people (who show her unconditional support and affection) because of Mike's say-so?

Is that actually true or is she bullshitting?

Nope. Lucy was always mental.

it's true, she's retarded.
Poor Paulo, the love of his life is using him to hurt someone else.

Maybe she's stupid enough to believe what Mike told her.

She's probably just a bit of a bitch though, this has already been established as a part of her character.

goddamn even the sizes of her 'attributes' can't stop making their heads seem stupidly huge

She clearly has no issues talking with them and even remembered daisy's bday.

>Now I'm a Mike kike but Lucy is being perfectly reasonable.
>giving the finger to all her friends for spite is reasonable
Lucyfags are the worst.

Meaningless insults that were sandwiched between some pretty devastating truth-bombs.

We know Mike didn't mean half of it, but we can't fault Lucy for not being able to dissect which parts of his rant were sincere or not when she knew half of it was true.

It's reasonable if she believes those friends to be more Mike's friends than her friends.

>She clearly has no issues talking with them
She pretty much avoided all of them and only responded with cold politeness. Daisy's gift is pretty much the only exception to that.

Check out how she treats Augustus and compare

i kno rite

lucy should grovel on her hands and knees and beg mikes forgiveness

Would that be Mike or Lucy? Because they're both the loves of his life

>b-but Mike said it
>that justifies it, even through she just said in this page she is doing it because of Mike
That's uber autism.

He's not responsible for for her actions. She tried to kill herself, that's on her. But he does have to accept that his actions have consequences. You tell someone you hate them and you never want to see them again, don't be surprised when they take your advice to heart.
inb4 "But now he wants to apologize, why doesn't she stop being such a bitch!"
You can't control people's emotions anons.

>Maybe she's stupid enough to believe what Mike told her.
She DID blindly trust him unconditionally, so seems like she's getting back at him for violating that trust the worst way he could.

Is she TRYING to start a war for their friends between them? As has been conjectured before, she'd probably win, actually, providing the irony of Mike's prediction of her isolation coming true for him, which would be a little dumb since that was always a weird thing for him to have said in that situation.

Or is she actually trying to ditch all those people that love her because her special friend was mean to her?

Either way is dumb but probably in-character. Lucy a shit.

Yes, so user statement is correct: she is a bitch.

that is literally what she's saying, probably thinks their unconditional love is because of her good looks

Only if she is retarded.

Are you being disengenous? The point is that she is being a piece of shit with people who doesn't have anything to do with that. It's not just Mike.

That's absolutely correct but it's not like Lucy is being mature either, with the dodgeball fiasco and now using her friends.
Ok, you can't force her to be mature but as you said, actions have consequences and it's her actions we are criticizing

>Is she TRYING to start a war for their friends between them? As has been conjectured before, she'd probably win, actually, providing the irony of Mike's prediction of her isolation coming true for him

That would be delicious

>You tell someone you hate them and you never want to see them again, don't be surprised when they take your advice to heart.
Which would be fine, if she wasn't using other people for petty reasons and if she had said that before the shitfeast that happened on class.

>responded with cold politeness.
...That's how he usually responded to them anyway even before she left. It was her thing. I don't think that means she hates all of them since she also cared enough about daisy to warn augustus not to go near her and angry pants cat.

>Is she TRYING to start a war for their friends between them?
No. But if their friends do end up seeing Lucy leaving Mike alone and decide to ditch Mike for her, that would be a sweet fortune.

I think it's a little more likely that she's trying to "de-friend" them but they won't stand for it and that's what will start the "war".

It's hard to think that Daisy would "leave" Mike but if boring-as-fuck PauloxDaisy shit occurs, maybe she'll follow Paulo to Lucy's side.

>...That's how he usually responded to them anyway even before she left. It was her thing
Nope, her thing was violence, rudeness and abuse.
If I have the time I'll make an image with all Lucy's agressions during the comic. No one is spared

>That would be delicious
She already won and she is so autistic she never noticed it. Mike's friends never took his side, the only exception being Daisy and that's because she didn't want to be just 'his friend'.

>Lucy's trying to start a war with their friends
>She wants to cut ties with them completely

uh huh

Please don't...I'm good

Do it user.

>It's not Mike's fault Lucy committed suicide, but it's TOTALLY Lucy's fault Mike sperged out during dodge ball.
That's you. That's what you sound like.

I'd probably do what Lucy's doing if I was in her situation, revenge really is sweet. Sometimes you just gotta do you, you know?

>using other people for petty reasons
Not spending time with people is hardly using them. If she felt like hanging out with her former friends she probably would.

>he doesn't know that paulo was hiding behind that other stupid tree listening to all of this

>but it's TOTALLY Lucy's fault Mike sperged out during dodge ball.
I never said that, user.

Then what's the problem with how she acted during the dodge-ball game? She's allowed to play how she likes.

Those are two different anons dumbass.

And yes, one shouting over being clearly called out is mildly autistic, the other killing herself because 'you have no friends!' is on mental illness level.

You had a point if she was playing. You can't call that "playing". Stop pretending to be retarded.
Also, I think Mike's sperging out there was completely retarded too

>Those are two different anons dumbass.
All Mikefags sound like that.

so how was mike standing there and sperging out playing

>Revenge
Maybe Mike should get his revenge over those all those years then?

>Not spending time with people is hardly using them.
Clearly avoiding people who care about you just to spite a guy is the definition of pettiness.

i hope we get mike to snap at daisy for just being on his side because she wants the succ. maybe finally have her change to being on his side as a friend

at least he threw the fucking ball but read again
>Also, I think Mike's sperging out there was completely retarded too

>doing what a person says is spiting them now

awesome

>be proven wrong
>ignores the rest of post
Follow your leader.

why the fuck should she listen to what mike said back then when she can clearly see they give her unconditional love

she's got mental problems or something

>Not spending time with people is hardly using them. If she felt like hanging out with her former friends she probably would.
Cutting people off to spite someone else is being a shitheel.

Daisy is "kinda sorta" her friend but Sue, Daivd, and Paulo obviously adore her. Is she going to tell them she doesn't want to be around them anymore because Mike said so?

I mean...her logic isn't completely wrong. Mike is guaranteed to be close by most of the time if their friends are involved with anything.

>doing what a person says in a moment of rage while affecting other people is not spiteful

>I mean...her logic isn't completely wrong.
Her logic is completely wrong because she is going 'but you said' without considering how her other friends would feel.

She not wanting to be close to him is one thing, but completely regarding others as 'ex-friends' is unbelievable petty and stupid.

>Maybe Mike should get his revenge over those all those years then?
Oh yes, for sure. December and the months before and after probably hurt Lucy a lot, so he already got part of it.

>Clearly avoiding people who care about you just to spite a guy is the definition of pettiness.
I wouldn't say it's the definition of pettiness but it is petty. Still, I'd hardly say it's using people.

>Lucy should consider everyone elses feelings

so what sort of considerations did mike make in december for everyone elses feelings

So after everything Lucy STILL only cares about Mike, only now she wants to hurt him rather than cling to him.

A real prize-winner, that one.

who?

Oh yes, I don't disagree with that, I'm just saying I don't think she's technically using them.

>Avoid scarf boy ever since coming back
>scarf boy won't stop bugging her now despite him getting what he wanted and having a GF already

He can go bitch to sandy if it's bothering him so much...but she's never around most of the time

>Mike: Nobody could love you you're a parasite
I'm sure he consulted with everyone before giving her that soul crushing message. I mean, otherwise that'd make him a total douche.

Mike's not the point; it's the people who love Lucy who she wants to be rid of because her thing with Mike went so sour. She's going to hurt them because of something that has nothing to do with them.

but its lucy's fault

he didn't, he was mad as fuck. it mostly stemmed from the fact he hated they never took his side when arguements between lucy and mike happened so he lied to her that they would take his side if he left when really, the only person that actually follow or at the very least would try to hang out with him would be daisy.

>Oh yes, for sure. December and the months before and after probably hurt Lucy a lot, so he already got part of it.
Part? I would say like 20%. It was years of abuse, both physical and emotinal. She is lucky he didn't hit her once.

>I wouldn't say it's the definition of pettiness but it is petty. Still, I'd hardly say it's using people.
It's terrible petty, especially when you consider how much those people love her. And it's using, because she is doing that especifically because of what Mike said. If Mike didn't say about them she probably wouldn't do that. She is treating discarding them and their friendship because 'well you said so'.

I know. Damn it lucy. why must you screw shit up by doing what you are told?

What part of your mind doesn't consider that what happened between Mike and Lucy was between Mike and Lucy, there was nothing to do with their friends. If someone went to you and said 'your mother hates you', would you go 'fuck you mom!'

Are you actually Lucy? Because that's a new level of autism.

Are you fucking serious

Read this page

I'm sure Lucy consulted them too before implying that Mike would be alone if he left.

Maybe that wasn't the best use of words.

SHE

NEVER

FUCKING

LISTENS

And I'm sure Mike consulted them about his plans to leave the table so he wouldn't have to deal with Lucy. I'm confused why with all of this reasonably planned actions these two went about things went so bad between them.

Yes, I'm serious. Are you retarded? Because you are acting like one.

What happened between Mike and Lucy was between Mike and Lucy. No one of their friends was consulted in it. So Lucy going and explicit throwing their friendship is the trash is completely autistic. You don't discard people just because someone said something.

So Mike DIDN'T speak for the friends by telling Lucy that they'd all leave her if given the choice.

Why would he consult them about his action of moving from the table?

The fact remains that Lucy only got it because she implied Mike would be alone.