Is there a Sup Forums villain who got away with as much heinous shit as Orochimaru?

Is there a Sup Forums villain who got away with as much heinous shit as Orochimaru?

Villains like Doom and Magneto don't count because they regularly get their commupence.

frieza was basically untouchable until goku went super sand

why not ask this in the other Naruto thread

What's with this Naruto spam on Sup Forums today, are we being invaded?

>forgetting coolest guy

Ra's al Ghul?

Can i get a quick rundown of what he did? I only watched up to time skip.

Joker. Even when he loses he always gets the last laugh or some kind of moral victory over Batman. It's annoying

Not much really after that since Sauce kills him very early on into the timeskip. He gets revived and since he participated in the final battle he's allowed to just do whatever he wants now. Remember how Naruto hated his guts as a kid? Well he's Hokage now and let's Oro just chill around village.

Orochimaru did tons of illegal experiments for power, and was once part of a terrorist organization. Also, he killed the fucking Hokage and put Konoha in danger multiple times.

After the timeskip there's a huge fucking war that the good guys admittedly couldn't have won without him, so they pardon him cause of that and cause he's too powerful for them to punish anyway

Unfettered mass murderer and terrorist. His most heinous act was probably the fact he was a serial killer for a time and at least fifty of his victims were infants.

Now he's friends with the heroes.

>he's too powerful for them to punish anyway
Nardo or Sauce could probably solo him single-handed and Sauce would have to

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong but didn't also kill the Kazekage to steal his face to sneak into the hidden leaf in the first place?

Yep that's him

He's reformed himself for the most part.

isn't he still doing experiments? Like where the fuck did Mitsuki come from if not?

>isn't he still doing experiments?
less unethical ones (some of them are still grey though)

>Like where the fuck did Mitsuki come from if not?
he's a synthetic human that Oro treats like his son

> He reformed for the most part

It's not the fact he's reformed. It's more the fact of how the FUCK is a character like this at least not in prison if he's immortal?

When Itachi sealed him off for eternity, that was a fitting enough end for him wasn't it?

Thanos

Itachi sealed Kabuto, not Orochimaru

now why Kabuto is allowed to run an orphanage as if nothing happened, that's another quesetion

> Kabuto

Mean this instance where everyone thought it was the end.

One of the major themes in Naruto is forgiveness (at least since the Pain arc)

As long as they don't do sketchy shit, they'll probably remain unpunished.

>Itachi sealed Kabuto, not Orochimaru
itachi sealed orochimaru when he showed the fire blade for the first time
>ALL THIS TIME IT WAS IN YOU!

He helped too, also Itachi wild ride is like years of prision, so it's fine

I stopped paying attention to Naruto long ago but wasn't he basically the whole reason Sasuke left to go be evil in the first place? And he was made out yo be pure evil. And he just gets away with it?

He's talking about Izanami, which is more like rehab than a seal.

oh the "repeat this scene until you get it right" eyeball magic?

He congratulate Naruto on his wedding and fucks around in the village, he seems happy

Xanatos

Is Sup Forums really so cancerous now that you can't post this shit there instead?

The one and only

Sup Forums seems to be the dumping ground for shit threads

Brainiac regularly blows up whole planets and he's only received a few beat downs and a very short stay in jail

Have you seen a/ DBZ discussion here is better than there or the prototype thread?

He's just trying to fix things

... did nothing wrong.

>Unfettered mass murderer and terrorist. His most heinous act was probably the fact he was a serial killer for a time and at least fifty of his victims were infants.

MMMORTY
MORTY, I GOTTA KILL THIS UNIVERSE TO POWER MY CAR BATTERY, MORTY

I still doesn't understand how Max went from JLI's straight man to crazy supervillain.

/thread. Will destroy an entire universe to just make things easier.

Because coast city got blown up

That's anime in a nutshell. Must be some weird Nippon tradition.

>was a serial killer for a time and at least fifty of his victims were infants
>Now he's friends with the heroes.
History of Japan in a nutshell

Coast City is a bit of a butterfly event, all things considered

Rob Liefeld, Pat Lee, Ron Perelman...

Mystique, it's not even funny at this point. No only does she almost never go to jail, the X-Men keep forgiving her and let her work with them.

that's because she blends in perfectly with every team.

Maybe on Sup Forums naruto threads gets banned or shitpost to death so they come here to talk about it, kind of the same as people talking about videogames on other boards becouse Sup Forums is a festering shithole where real discution can't happen unless is filled with memes

>has betrayed the team, sided with sinister, manipulated rogue, let azazel go free, RAPED wolverine, nearly murderd cable and 1000 diffrent crimes

>still gets yo be an X-man

Namor, dude's a raging asshole yet he always gets forgiven and is treated like a friend.

Good God. Naruto is FUCKING SHIT.

I blame the movies.

didn't the Squadron Supreme destroy Atlantis and pop his head off immediately after Secret Wars

didn't sauce already kill him once?
he was all corpsy because seal arms but Sauce kept training and shit after that too.

and even then isn't Man Sensei the strongest being alive by being able to open the 10 doors of power?

Guy was but he could only do it once and he used it against Madara

No, he just sucked him up

Is there a character stronger than Madara Uchiha? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Hyperion destroted Atlantis efortlessly and then he got fucked up by the survivors of other universes. Guy died like a bitch, not being able to land a single hit.

The Squadron Supreme then brought him back though, saying that killing him was wrong.

Guy and Lee are among the few reedeming qualities of that shitty manga.

Thats retarded.

I can't read that much nip language condensed like that.
which is why I don't read mangos

Wait, are we talking about Exiles?

I agree, lee would have been a much better main character to encapsulate the dedication and effort you need to become a success when you aren't born with a demon taped to your dick who gives you chakra blow jobs whenever you're sleepy.

>Is there a character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

Yeah, Superman

This shit right here. Deku from MHA is the closest you get.

They actually needed Namor alive for reasons that are hard to explain.

Nope, James Robinson's Squadron Supreme.

Lol

Man, Sup Forums has more narutards than Sup Forums...

Tsukyomi bitch

if there's one thing the anime did right, it was make Sasuke less of a cunt at the end

To be fair, that collage is more about him saying edgy stuff than actually doing it like in Obito's

Jesus, I don't remember most of this happening. I seriously skipped through the manga hard once the world war started. It was just too complicated and retarded.

That shit don't work on a guy with no chakra network

Mental Barriers abd Torquasm Vo.

Sup Forums is an elitist hipster shithole
Sup Forums is a faggy shithole

Yeah, she was, wasn't she?

this, there had been nearly zero exposition that didn't show him as a edgy piece of shit in the first series but went back and showed events and short missions that made him more endearing as a character and showed his friendship with Naruto growing after Naruto saves the leaf from PAIN.

Mental barriers can be shreded, plus supe suceptble to magic.

If madara has to he can hit him with izanami (which is sensory based)

>Yeah... sorry

Wow, now that you mention it Rick might be the perfect answer for OP.

At least Orochimaru had the decency to resurrect his sensei for a little chat after killing him.

Almost turned Naruto's birth into a literal baby shower.

He is an absolute heinous person but one of the smartest people alive and a asset to have when a crisis occurs due to his knowledge and scientific skills

Yeah, Sup Forums is better.

What a cool guy