ONONONOHAHAHAHA

ONONONOHAHAHAHA
how will Sup Forums Sup Forums ever recover?

newsweek.com/did-alt-right-tank-star-wars-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-score-trump-fan-unhappy-754901

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/#13616bd14231
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/#39b4cb904231
newsweek.com/did-alt-right-tank-star-wars-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-score-trump-fan-unhappy-754901
rottentomatoes.com/m/the_shape_of_water_2017/reviews/?page=4&type=user
archive.is/T904e
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/as if rotten tomatoes would just come out can say 'lol everyone can fuck with our review scores at anytime' and lose what little credibility hey have left/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REEEEEEE why is this happening to us?
Feels so bad

Im not even a Sup Forumstard but all these articles just makes me distrust the media more and more

This has already been proven to be a false narrative

How obsessed do you have to be with Sup Forums and the alt-right to believe that they've tricked the internet into hating this fucking movie?

>someone literally admits to it
>anons themselves admit to it

IT'S FAKE NEWS

hmmmm

fuck off that facebook retard took responsibility as 'altright'
it's over no matter how much you deny it

The mouseshilling is real.

b-but the audiences were supposed to hate it

>muh shill boogeyman
pathetic

What the fuck are you talking about stupid mouse shill?

Sup Forums doesn't give a flying fuck about this movie.

hahaha yes that's is why star wars threads are full of muh sjw/trump/shills/cucks

The only way you could possibly be this butthurt about what Sup Forums thinks of Star Wars is if you're being paid. It's such a meaningless concern to any normal person.

Not happened

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/#13616bd14231

or maybe I don't like obsessive sadbrains clunking up my star wars discussion with muh sjw/trump/shills/cucks

This. I liked only god forgives and when half of Sup Forums shat on it I didn't really mind.

as if rotten tomatoes would just come out can say 'lol everyone can fuck with our review scores at anytime' and lose what little credibility hey have left

Except that anyone can verify that the number of audience reviews didn't increase, it would need a huge ammount of bot accounts to turn a 90% into a 50% when the movie gets hundreds of thousands scores.

Why do you assume it was a 90%
Lots of brainlets didn't get this film but they didn't all start botting in a fit of rage like altright mutants did
a 70-75% sounds right

So, the alt right attacked Ep.VIII because altright things, but they didn't with VII, even when they could have the same reasons, right?

Stop using your nazist mindtricks on us.

Thats what makes it so epic

admits to it so it must of happened. a special type of retard you are

let me guess: that altright facebook faggot was an undercover disney shill, too?

>54%
Jeez, how low can it go?

yes it's almost like some altright idiot spammed the audience score with bots and made it ~4% lower than the other star wars film

a great victory for trump, indeed!

Anyone can make shit up on the internet it's not hard. Sup Forums didn't have a single thread about this movie last time I popped in

>my troll post made it
KEK

>this much anti-Trump ass wreckage from the audience reception of a Hollywood space opera

This desperation warms the cockles of my heart.

RENT FREE

Actually he's charging the taxpayer :^)

not my fault trumptards embarassed themselves in regard to fucking Star Wars of all things but here we are!

>He thinks Sup Forums cares about Trump

Hahaha

You are a man of logic, and you should not be taken seriously

>lots of people hated it but theres no way lots of people hated it because its actually a tinfoil hat conspiracy to attack me by giving a movie a poor rating

What the fuck did i just read

“We have several teams of security, network, and social database experts who constantly monitor reviews and ratings to ensure that they are genuine,” Benson said. “They haven’t seen anything unusual with The Last Jedi, except that there has been an uptick in the number of written user reviews submitted. Aside from that, everything is normal and we don’t see any unusual activity. We looked at The Last Jedi compared to other blockbusters and it has been consistent with those past films.”

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/#39b4cb904231

oh are they over their 'we memed trump into office' now? what are they into now?

Then why post on Sup Forums?

as if rotten tomatoes would just come out can say 'lol everyone can fuck with our review scores at anytime' and lose what little credibility hey have left

It's funny because, review bombed or not, ~54% actually seems to be fairly accurate.

They arent that user is blatantly lying, for proof visit Sup Forums for 2 seconds at any time of any day

gas the bikes
racing wars now

Mousebots truly out in force.

You understand there are countries outside the US, yeah? In all likelihood not even the majority of people who voice their discontent with the film are actually American and have no interest in Trump.

>newsweek.com/did-alt-right-tank-star-wars-last-jedi-rotten-tomatoes-score-trump-fan-unhappy-754901
>'Gay' Luke Skywalker
Did I miss some subtext from the movies?

I do and I live in one. 'Trump' is just shorthand for the particular cold war flavor of burger stupidity that goes on around here where everything is the fault of communists and shills are behind every dissenting opinion

I was going to reply to this seriously, but I fucking KNOW its bait anyway, so what would be the point.

>The unnamed man claiming responsibility for the low score told the Huffington Post he is unhappy with Star Wars’ “feminist agenda” and the perceived emasculation of lead characters Luke Skywalker—played by Star Wars veteran Mark Hamill—and Poe Dameron, played by Oscar Isaac

it's funny because he doesn't think of himself as an "emasculated man"
or at least makes a big show of not thinking it

>communists and shills are behind every dissenting opinion

This has been what's going on with dialogue on the internet since GamerGate blew gameJournoPros wide open and exposed media collusion it to a wider and younger audience, but it's been dormant since JournoList and longer. If one ever wonders how much trust they should place in the media, they need only ask "what are the immediate and tangible consequences of them lying?" The answer to both is none. These people aren't even paid Disney shills, they're a bunch of voluntary Disney cheerleading hucksters who've collectively decided that The Last Jedi absolutely must be perceived as a success and that perceived success absolutely must be perceived as a victory against sociopolitical wrongthink. Using a multi-billion dollar franchise to bludgeon political opponents. We have one-party mass media trying to force a one-party state, and any dissent is very aggressively attacked. The only thing I want to convince you all of is that you don't need to fall in lockstep with Sup Forums to believe this is going on and oppose it. This same political/media cabal is now attacking Jill Stein because independents had to much of an effect on the 2016 election. They legitimately (want YOU to) believe Jill Stein was a Russian plant meant to steal votes from Hillary Clinton.

As opposed to alt-rightist and Pepes being behind every dissenting opinion of a fucking Star Wars film?

I didn't realise there were so many alt-righters in 1999.

I’m sick and tired of men being portrayed as idiots. There was a time we ruled society and I want to see that again.

>this is what an adult believes

I won't call you a man.

maybe if TLJ hater posts didn't go hand-in-hand with crying about sjws/cucks/shills you'd have a valid point but just look at the catalog

rottentomatoes.com/m/the_shape_of_water_2017/reviews/?page=4&type=user

ctr F star

Sup Forums posts go hand in hand with crying about sjws/cucks/shills you fucking idiot.
You also have to be genuinely insane or clinically retarded to think Sup Forums or Sup Forums orchestrated hundreds of thousands of false Rotten Tomatoes user reviews based on a single screencapped post.

>if TLJ hater posts didn't go hand-in-hand with crying

manly tears, user. manly tears

t-there are no bots g-guys i swear
the audiences r-really hate this film

one tard on Sup Forums make like 10 fake accounts
130,000 bad reviews

>communists
>dissenting
Non-meme communist here. Communist opinions can't be dissenting by definition.

>Sup Forums posts go hand in hand with crying about sjws/cucks/shills

Sure, for alt-right hugbox types. That's why you were doomed from the start, user: everyone else can imagine being much worse and much more desperate while you poor fuck-ups can't imagine anything but yourselves.

It's over, shill.

>Sup Forums or Sup Forums orchestrated hundreds of thousands of false Rotten Tomatoes user reviews

nope no way that could ever happen

What the holy fuck are you talking about. I thought we were talking about Star Wars reviews? Why did you type out a slightly negative fortune cookie line?

>It's over, shill.

That must be why you can't stop pissing and whining about it.

>one post
>doesn't even link to the archive to show us the dozens of threads that would be needed to create 140,000 ratings
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>You also have to be genuinely insane or clinically retarded to think Sup Forums or Sup Forums orchestrated hundreds of thousands of false Rotten Tomatoes user reviews based on a single screencapped post.
Did you even read to the end of the sentence?

>newsweek

This is the same kike company who thinks "it's ok to be white" is "white supremacist neo-nazi propaganda." If every single employee of Newsweek was killed today, nothing of value would be lost.

Yeah, I would trust a single Sup Forums post screencapped by a fucking phoneposter over Rotten Tomatoes.
>Shills are this desperate

It's over, the score is legit

Yeah I'm sure thousands of people did this.

Woah we don't like that alt-right logic over here bud, we're sending the mouse police to your location immediatly

archive.is/T904e

I was there you lying piece of shit, nobody was doing it. That user was just answering another that asked how it could even be done.

Where are the threads?
>shills exposing themselves this openly
TOP WEW

From info about the author:

"Tufayel's favorite topics include Beyoncé, Game of Thrones and WWE."

Beyonce.

Right. Confirmed non-biased pleb. Lmao. Fuck Newsweek.

>someone wrote shit on an anonymous imagebord anyone can post on
>hurr durr definite proof

>Trying to convince the same people getting falsely blamed for botting the RT score that they actually did do it

>>TLJ box office dropped by another 17% on Wednesday to $16.8m
>This was $22m less than TFA and only $1.9m more than R1 at the same point in time
Woah these russian Sup Forums alt-right virgin nerd white racist DRUMPF enforced bots are hacking the box office too! How do we stop them, /dis/?

It was just a bunch of autistic idiots from Sup Forums giving it half star reviews. Most people I know had no strong feelings either way.

>i-its a good f-film guys... legacy star wars fans h-have no reason to hate it!

>no strong feelings either way
>not 50%

>54%
>keeps dropping
wait until you see the uhuuhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. illiterate.

Guess what nigger
I did 9/11

Um if this was real then how come Justice League has a 80% audience score? That's the worst movie of 2017 and even worse than TLJ.

Sup Forums hated it so therefore it should have a lower score

I did Columbine

To know if a raid was in progress, you just have to look the boards. No raids.
Maybe a few turbo autists spent time to create a few dozens accounts but it wouldnt affect the note much.

What we see is rather simple:
The most vocal of leftists are not leftists by conviction but because of insecurity and having the need to be approved and appear good and superior.
And this happens. The sjw disney flagship is hit, far from sunk, but still. It has a dent in the hull.
We are talking about people so insecure they invent the ideas of microagressions or mansplaining. So insecure they can insult you for day and even try to dox you for a stupid phrase.
So they are now in meltdown mode, while other people enjoy the backlash. Because seeing arrogant insecure people getting angry is funny, whatever your political leaning.
But even better, the franchise is now such a fucking mess plotwise, whatever the public approval rate, that the 9 is almost guarranteed to suck.
Really entertaining. More than the movies themselves, thats for sure.

>trusting the media

You might as well lobotomize yourself

>Progressives, numales, soyboys, hipsters, feminazis and SJWs going all out to defend the Last Jedi, a subpar unoriginal cash grab made by a giant corporation where most the money will end up in the pocket of old rich straight white men

Do they not see any irony in this? Is there no self awareness on their part? And is it wrong that I now actually miss old school communists?

They do. There was more screenings than the other movies, so they made more money on opening week before word of mouth.

> /pol is one person

Ok Disney:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/as if rotten tomatoes would just come out can say 'lol everyone can fuck with our review scores at anytime' and lose what little credibility hey have left/

You could do this all day and not make a dent.

This is the worst SW ever, almost nobody likes it.

>almost nobody on Sup Forums likes it

oh no basement dwelling cryptofascists don't like the new star wars whatever will we do