Was Master Bombad the strongest jedi that ever lived?

Was Master Bombad the strongest jedi that ever lived?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yy3q9f84EA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

was jarjar supposed to be the bad guy?
are they super force sensative or something?

"JarJar is the key to all this."

Lucas legitimately had plans to stretch JarJar across the prequels way more than what he did.
What those plans exactly were...we don't know.

why dud he rewrite his story half way through telling it?
that nearly always makes for a bad story.

Because everybody hated the poorly-written comic relief character? We will never know.

>he poorly-written comic relief character
if he's the key to the story he's probably not a character written in to be the comic relief.

unless george wanted to make him a bumbling idiot through three movies and then say ha surprise I'm actually Darth Vaders dick puppet

would have been a much better story had jarjar been the evil version of yoda
youtube.com/watch?v=8yy3q9f84EA

That would've worked if Yoda was written as calm and wise in ep2-3. Instead we got a jumping gremlin with a lightsaber vs laughing Shiv.

Same shit happened in Naruto, why not in star wars?

Yoda was initially a funny little swamp gremlin, but eventually was revealed to be a wise powerful jedi.

Lucas loves him some pottery.

Also in Star Wars, yellow eyes tends to mean dark side.

If the character was supposed to be more than just a poorly-written comic relief then he should've keep developing him.

The fact he erased the character's existence only means that there was nothing else to him.

It only means that GL is a hack who can't write, and nothing more.

He's the key to all of it in the films as it is. He's the guy who calls for the creation of the clone army.

which could have easily been a subversive bad guy tactic.

Or it could mean that they saw the OVERWHELMINGLY negative backlash against the character and chickened out.

I actually didn't hate him in Clone Wars. He was what he was supposed to be ("a cartoon rabbit in a show for little kids", as RLM hack frauds called him), and wasn't over the top annoying.

I felt like they handled him pretty well in the series. He was still a clumsy oaf, but he also seemed to know a thing or two about nature, which would make sense for a Gungan.

I think their main problem was his voice
>mesa a widdle itawian gurl whoda eetsa marbles

That just shows that ANYONE can do writing better than Lucas. Both Genndy's Clone Wars and the new ones handled Anakin-Obi-Wan chemistry really well. There was actual character development, drama, human emotions. Lukas got us "I don't like sand" and "Any, I'm pregnant".

Jar Jar is snope

Darth Shock, please.

You think a man like Lucas would name a character "Jar" for nothing?

Jar Jar's plan seemed to be a more detailed version of what he ended up doing anyway; a comedic good-hearted stooge coopted by darkness.

Perhaps he might have been more of a part of the Separatist moment.

>nonsense Sup Forums shitposting
FUCK
OFF

We're legitimately discussing a Sup Forums-related masterpiece called "The Clone Wars", don't you see?

This, and the bumbling was too much.

If they cut half of his shittiness and gave him a different voice he could have been great.

Gungans were popular in Galactic Battlegrounds because their tech is neat, Tarpals and the pink female farmer were popular in Clone Wars because they aren't annoying and have a sense of badassery to them.

If Lucas wanted a bumbling idiot who becomes badass he should have patterned him less on Disney Goofy and it would have worked.