ITT: Fuck you I like it

ITT: Fuck you I like it

I thought this movie was pretty genius tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lzkQZ5nGO2w?t=222
youtu.be/Oufremzw7d8?t=97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a fan of it and MoS.

Both have great music, and I like that the characters all have reasons (not always good ones) for disliking the other. A lot of comic movies have opposing characters just tangentially aware of each other and they're chasing the same widget.

I liked it too, bro.

I thought the script betrayed the characters sometimes to set up "cool" shots, the one of Superman floating over a house with people on the roof reaching up towards him. Superman is fucking terrifying in these movies. He kisses Lois in the middle of a mile wide crater in metropolis, he floats looking fucking depressed as people on the roof call out for help, he doesn't give two shits about all the mayhem and death batman was causing in pursuit of Kryptonite. His first reaction to the Bombing at the capitol was to sit there and cry. Every fucking time he has to do something heroic it seems like a massive burden for him.

They never established that the way they (he and batman) are different in super heroing. Batman hating superman made sense, superman disliking batman didn't. Their methods weren't extremely different. They both killed, they are both violent. The only reason I could see if maybe Clark just didn't like another superhero doing stuff, or batman could have even been a mirror for superman so that he tries to change his ways to be an actual symbol of hope, not just be one because the script said he is.

a wide angle shot does not mean good cinematography.

I can see why people can find enjoyment out of it, but anyone who calls it genius is either baiting or is fucked in the head

I didnt enjoy the villains like I should have

I've never seen it and I don't intend to. When one movie bores me so much that I walk out of the theater I don't exactly go running to the director's next movie.

If you think the movies was "unfaithful" to the comics the those faggots need to go reread the ones they're based on. It was a good movie.

I thought it was fine. It's got some problems (mostly Doomsday being kind of pointless and basically an overpowered mook, and the whole Martha thing) but I like it. I still haven't seen the extended. I heard it makes the film worse from a lot of people.

the extended is basically all the clark kent scenes

I love the DCEU too.

>ITT: Fuck you I like it
I know it has flaws but I still enjoyed it. Enjoyed it more than a lot of other Marvel movies actually.

I watched it for first time today and I honestly spent the whole movie laughing.

>Alfred was literally the best thing about it
>The Waynes scene was good, but honestly unnecessary
>Ben looks more like Batman than anyone else, but he was so lifeless
>I really don't like the casting for Superman and Lois
>Lex was as bad as people said he was. I didn’t feel the movie was overcrowded like it was said and I thought the reference to the JL was good
>The dream scene was awful
>The second part of the movie was a mess and the editing was as bad as was I told
>The fight between Batman and Superman was cringey as heck and I have lost it at the "MARTHAAAAAA" scene. The editing was so bad
>The visuals, tho? They were so good

I had such a good time laughing at it that I actually went to see it again and convinced a friend to do so.
He was unironically hyped for it and by the end of it he was actually kind of pissed at how bad it was.
MoS gave me a literal headache but with this I kind of knew what to expect and could enjoy it as the incompetently made grimdark shlock it was

>>Ben looks more like Batman than anyone else, but he was so lifeless

I agree with most of what you said but not this. I think even given what he had to work with Ben was pretty damned great as Batman. For me he seems like the driven obsessed Batman that i have wanted to see for years on the big screen.

The way Bale was in Begins. I think that Bale just had the bad luck of not making his debut in his own film. But yeah Alfred was fucking GOAT though

Here you go. No fucks given

Not a particularly controversial opinion around here, but I fucking love the Speed Racer movie.

Why do you have to say "fuck you" to like something?
Why can't we just say we liked or disliked something without people getting upset and trying to argue?
What happened to society?

>I thought this movie was pretty genius
Are you an edgy 15 year old?

>Can't handle opposing opinions
>accuses someone else of being an angry teen
Holy lack of self awareness, Batman!

So do i. Why not. If you are a fan of Speed Racer, THAT is Speed Racer in every way shape and form, unapologetic about it too. Unlike say Ghost in the Shell which is almost nothing like what it's adapting bare a few superficial similarities

I didnt think Doomsday was pointless, he was basically the living embodiment of Clark's mistake in killing Zod.

And the Martha thing didn't happen, when Superman says "Martha" it only gets Batman to choke him further. Its not until Lois comes (who future Flash had just told him was "the key") does he start to calm down.

>The dream scene was awful
I thought it was a pretty good way of visually showing us Batman's fears, and playing with the fact that it is a superhero universe, so of course there is an alternate future/reality where Batman's fears are realized. Pic related.

Yeah I loved it too. Good stuff.

>fuck you I like it
Good for you user, don't let other people ruin your fun, I enjoyed it too
>was pretty genius
>genius
No, user. It was enjoyable, despite some flaws.

But it was not genius.

>He kisses Lois in the middle of a mile wide crater in metropolis

Its like you've never ever been in a stressful situation and found comfort in a loved one before.

> he floats looking fucking depressed as people on the roof call out for help

He doesn't look depressed, he looks sad that people are in danger and that they are painting his symbol on their house instead of "help" or anything else, just his symbol. As if they expected him, like a god almost, instead of their fellow man.
>he doesn't give two shits about all the mayhem and death batman was causing in pursuit of Kryptonite

But he literally stops him from doing it. How is that not giving a shit? Because we dont see him go and clean everything up? Thats what you want to waste your time with? Superman cant always get there before any damage is done. Also he gives Batman the benefit of the doubt, since he used to be a hero, and instead of arresting him he gives him a chance to just quit and retire.
>His first reaction to the Bombing at the capitol was to sit there and cry
But he doesnt cry, and his first reaction is to help people: youtu.be/lzkQZ5nGO2w?t=222
>Every fucking time he has to do something heroic it seems like a massive burden for him.
No it doesn't. I think you might be autistic, because you seem to have trouble inferring what people are feeling.
>They never established that the way they (he and batman) are different in super heroing. Batman hating superman made sense, superman disliking batman didn't. Their methods weren't extremely different. They both killed, they are both violent.

Batman only started being violent in the middle of BvS, and Superman only killed Zod (like he did in the comics, but of course you dont read them). And congrats, you figured out that one of the main themes is that they ARENT so different, but they both see the other one as a judge, jury, and potential executioner and thus treat each other poorly.

Its like you didnt even watch

not OP but I thought parts of it definitely were genius. Like how they introduced the idea of multiverse/different realities in this semi-ambiguous way. So it works as visual representation of Batman's fears AND as a possible other universe. I eagerly await to see how it is followed up on in JL.
I also thought the core idea of people viewing the same events, but having their interpretations of said events colored by their histories/traumas, was very well thought out and mature. I haven't really seen it done that much (or that extent) in super hero comics, and definitely never done before in super hero movies.
Just my 2 cents.

Okay, but whether a film is genius depends on the film as a whole. I too liked the sequence with the dream and I think it works like you said. But with some of the dumb parts of it, I can't call it genius on the whole.

You can like something or have a different opinion all you like. But if you seriously call BvS genius then you're probably a 2deep4u edgy teen faggot.

well I, personally, am not calling the whole movie genius, just parts of it.

For others, the parts you or I might find dumb, they might not. So for them it might qualify as genius. I could see someone might see that, and maybe my opinion will change.

I used to have problems with 2001: A Space Odyssey, but the more I watched it, some of those problems either disappeared in my mind or didnt seem as big of a deal upon re-watching and within the last 5 years I've changed my opinion of it to "genius" I guess.
All I'm saying is let people have their opinions, who cares?

>inb4 its a cantonese knitting board and its all based around shitting on each other's opinions

didnt always used to be like that.

I could see how someone**

I liked BvS, it wasnt perfect but it wasnt dog shit eaither, Better than Thor 1 and 2, Iron Man 2 and 3, AoU, Cap 1, Hulk,

Suicide Squad however was complete shit

I wouldn't put it above Cap 1 and probably not AoU either and I haven't seen Hulk, but I agree for the others.
As for Squad, it wasn't that terrible. It wasn't great, but it was eh...okay, if you're a dc fan who doesn't get heartbroken easily.

garbage also probably tastes better than feces

YOu know, i kind of get where you are coming from with this one. All the asgard scenes are fun as hell, but for me the wierd stuff with selvig and the lackluster villain brought it down for me.

The theatrical cut was pretty fucking terrible. So bad I don't even want to give the recut a chance.

SKWAD was fun the same way a transformer movie is; its baaaad but it knows it is.

I don't get why everyones main complaint is the "Martha" scene, it actually works really well and should be obvious to anyone who isn't a total retard.
It serves as a way to bring Batman to his senses, he's dark in this movie, killing without a second thought, he's almost become the villain. Superman saying "Martha" and Lois backing it up by telling Batman its Supes moms name brings him to his senses, shows him these people he's been killing have families too, that he's become a monster and needs to change his ways. He helps him so fast because he doesn't want Superman to lose both parents and become like himself.
But then goes on to kill a fair few thugs in the warehouse, that can't be explained outside of Snyder still rubbing his Watchmen boner but it was a great scene so its forgiven

Goddamn how do people misinterpret the movie so much?

Superman saying "Martha" makes Batman want to kill him harder. He know thinks the super alien god is psychic or something. Its not until Lois comes does he stop.

Also Superman having a mom just proves to Batman that he is a man, he doesnt believe men can be good again (ie that he can go back to his non-manslaughtering ways) until Superman sacrifices himself. This is punctuated by him not branding Luthor in the cell.
Come on.

Because the only real reason people like this movie is so they can set themselves apart from the "normies" "sheep" and "shills"

Nope, I like BvS and a fair amount of the Marvel and Fox movies too.

Nice try though.

>Also Superman having a mom just proves to Batman that he is a man, he doesnt believe men can be good again (ie that he can go back to his non-manslaughtering ways)
Why doesn't he kill Superman then?
The idea that Superman is a man is what stays his hand makes no sense because he has no problem killing men and Superman being a man doesn't suddenly mean he's not a threat or should absolutely be trusted with that much power. The idea that he doesn't believe men can be good again until Clark sacrifices himself doesn't work either because that happens after he stays his hand. The idea that Batman is so far gone he's not going to listen to reason and so irrationally full of hate that he's missing the forest for the trees makes it really hard to believe a single word can stop him, no matter what realizations you assign to that after the fact.

It's an elseworlds to begin with so just have Batman kill Superman.

I wanted to like it, I even did the mental gymnastics to defend the movie because I wanted to like it, but after seeing it a second time I realized I hated it.

Suuure you do.

Ok I get how people can like a shitty movie. I like some shitty movies. I liked Furious 7.

What I dont get however is how people can delude themselves into thinking that BvS was not only an objetvily good movie but "smart" too. How fucking stupid can you be? The movie presents itself as a "smart" movie but it isn't and you would realize it if you actually tore yourself away from the presentation for a second.

WB literally put out a press release two weeks before the movie going "This movie is going to be too smart for some audiences". They preemptively pulled an emperor's new clothes on the viewing public. Statistically you'd have to end up with some people that have their dicks swinging around now.

>"There was a time above... a time before... there were perfect things... diamond absolutes. But things fall... things on earth. And what falls... is fallen. In the dream, it took me to the light. A beautiful lie."
>"But things fall... things on earth. And what falls... is fallen."

This is the kind of dialouge that sounds thought provoking at first but when you actually think about it, it makes no fucking sense and is just shitty writing. Also nobody talks like this, not even Affleck's character in the movie after this scene. It reads like a teenager trying to do Shakespeare.

It's a stupid fucking movie.

Why doesn't he kill Superman then?
Because his whole reason for killing Superman is that he thought he wasnt a man. He viewed him as an uncaring god figure that brought destruction with him and could turn on humanity at any moment. In part, Batman was projecting his own failures onto Superman.
>The idea that Superman is a man is what stays his hand makes no sense because he has no problem killing men
But he only kills men in the pursuit of killing Superman. He only starts killing IN BvS when he tries to get the kryptonite, and even that is aided by Luthor having anyone with Batman's brand killed in prison (basically Batman is retroactively turned into a killer, so it makes it slightly easier for him to do it later).

>Superman being a man doesn't suddenly mean he's not a threat or should absolutely be trusted with that much power.
But Superman's track record is just 100% saving people. Once Batman stops blaming Superman for the things outside of his control (like Zod invading) he realizes that Superman wont turn on humanity so easily, and that he has had every reason and opportunity to for 2 years but hasnt. Basically Batman is able to trust Superman to do the right thing. Something he wasnt able to do when he viewed him as alien and detached.
>The idea that he doesn't believe men can be good again until Clark sacrifices himself doesn't work either because that happens after he stays his hand.
So? Nothing you said here supports your idea that it doesnt make sense. Batman's motivations for killing Superman were proven wrong so he doesnt want to kill him. Batman, even when he is killing/manslaughter, only kills bad people. Superman is not a bad person.
> makes it really hard to believe a single word can stop him
But it doesnt stop him. "Martha" makes him choke Superman harder. Its Lois (who future Flash told him was the key) that gets him to stop by demonstrating Superman's human connections.

>being this paranoid and stuck in your company wars

I feel bad for you in this moment.

I can see what you're saying but every line Bruce said regarding Superman leading up to that point he referred to him as an alien every time. It made more sense to me at least that he couldn't even consider the fact Superman could even have a family because of how obsessed he was with the smallest chance that he could go bad.

no they didnt

It makes sense actually, if you think for a second.

"The time above" means the time before he "fell." His fall is the death of Robin, most likely, or whatever else made him quit being Batman.

The "diamond absolutes" means that before it was easy, there were badguys and good guys, it was simple, none of the ambiguity we are about to witness in BvS.

Then we get into a sort ofdouble entendre with "what falls...is fallen." Batman had his fall, but now he is using fallen in both the sense that he previously fell and he is fallen in the biblical sense, like a fallen angel. He used to be good but is now bad.
The dream part is basically a different thought, idk why you couple it with the rest. Its him reflecting on his dream of his origin of falling down the well. He thought the bats took him "to the light" or the side of justice, of good. But really it was a lie, in his eyes. Batman is no longer a good person in his own eyes.
And the point of saying "But things fall... things on earth." is specifically meant to key us into the biblical terminology with "fallen." Instead of just things from heaven "falling," in the biblical sense, humans can too.
Also I dont think you really know what shakespeare is if you think this is comparable. This is closer something you might find in a very self reflective and religiously informed Fitzgerald novel.

>I don't give a fuck about your parents
>wait-- MARTHA?

Because he thought his parents were aliens at first you dummy.

If you can't defend the movie without resorting to insults of the people critiquing it, the movie must be bad.

what a retarded argument

Whose to say that Martha is human? Batman did zero investigative research on Superman, for all he knows Kal's mother is just like himself. So her being human or alien doesn't actually matter at all, only the fact that her name matches his mom's. It was pretty stupid then and still dumb now.

How many times does this need to be explained. When he said Martha, it only made Batman choke him harder. The name did not get him to stop. It was Lois, demonstrating that he has human connections, that made him start questioning his beliefs about Superman.

Goddamn you are dumb.

But it didn't, it made batman stagger backwards and start to scream 'why did you say that name!?' And Lois threw herself over superman and said it's his mother. Sorry man, it was a bad scene that completely ruined what was always a mediocre movie at best.

>Goddamn you are dumb.
says the moron defending this shit

>You're not brave. Men are brave.

Sure sounds like he didn't consider him to have any human qualities.

Instead of getting Batman and Superman developing their friendship and building the League as the world's finest we I stead had to jump right to Vs so that Superman could be dead while Batman singled handedly builds the league with the help of his secretary Wonder Woman.

the first reply to this question should answer you sufficiently.

People legitimately believe that.

Nice get

Also I wish the hero instinct was portrayed as a human quality

Must be hard having such low standards

I didn't like BvS and only certain parts of Suicide Squad was good.

But I feel like Michael Cera Sr. and Jared Leto were victims of a terrible direction. I didn't find either of them as too cringe worthy.

>secretary Wonder Woman

and people say that Zack Snyder never paid attention to source material

Goddamn you are retarded. Watch the scene:
youtu.be/Oufremzw7d8?t=97

He asks what that means, because the super alien just somehow knew the name of his mother, and then chokes him more.

Look at it, you wrong. He doesnt stagger backwards, he chokes him harder until Lois comes.
You are so fucking dumb its unbelievable.

not an argument

The main reason you need to keep explaining it is because everybody but Batman can see that Superman has human connections and "he doesn't need to know what connections to exploit in order to kill him" has always been a shitty argument. Especially since Lex literally uses those same connections to kill him.

This. World's Greatest Detective is a worse detective than Lois and Lex

>genius
i'm ok with people liking the movie, but calling it genius is a good sign of mental retardation tbqh

if someone's being dumb then calling them dumb isn't a terrible rebuttal

>The main reason you need to keep explaining it is because everybody but Batman can see that Superman has human connections

Because we have an omniscient third person view that Batman doesnt. Jesus christ. Are you saying in-universe people feel that way? Because thats not true, the world is split. They explicitly say as much.
> "he doesn't need to know what connections to exploit in order to kill him" has always been a shitty argument.

Why? Batman was going to kill him without using them. In ever battle where Batman has killed Superman he has done it without using Superman's human connections. That would be way below Batman anyway, to exploit someone's loved ones. Its like you've never read a Batman comic.

Also Batman and Lex are different kind of fighters, to compare them is like comparing a psychic and a guy that shoots lasers out of his hands-- they are so different in how they approach things it would be pointless.

No he isnt, he just had no reason to find out that information. And Lois was investigating a SPACE SHIP and Superman chose to reveal himself to her.

Lex has near limitless resources that Batman does not have.

not an argument

it wasn't meant to be an argument, just a simple observation.

Nice get.

Also, after he reviled himself Lois spent the next six months tracking him down, right down to the grave of his adopted father. And Batman had a whole two years to track him down, but didn't because muh plot.

Not an observation either. No where did you state something you observed. If anything, you typed an implication or assertion.

> And Batman had a whole two years to track him down, but didn't because muh plot.

No, he had no reason to track him down. How do you not understand that Batman no reason to even believe he had any human connections. Like that is his whole motivation in the movie that he doesnt believe Superman HAS a human side.

Its the equivalent of asking why Luke didn't investigate or ask if Vader was his father. He had no reason to think he was, or even that Vader was human.

>No he isnt, he just had no reason to find out that information
This isn't going to magically come true just because you keep repeating it. He had the same reason and motivations Lex did.
>Lex has near limitless resources that Batman does not have
Nor will this.

>This isn't going to magically come true just because you keep repeating it. He had the same reason and motivations Lex did.

No he didnt. Lex explicitly saw Superman as not a god, infact his whole motivation was to prove that. Batman DID see Superman as a god, hence why he had no reason to have that information.

>Nor will this.
Prove how that isnt true. Do you see Batman delivering on military contracts? Do you see Bruce talking to senators? Do you see Bruce doing nearly any of the kinds of shit Lex was doing in the movie? No, you dont.

How about you prove to me, where in the movie, Batman thinks Superman is human.

And show me where we see that Batman has the same resources Lex does.

I'll wait.

>man projects his own headcanon onto movie
>tells others the actual events in the movie aren't true

You're so deluded, it hurts.

>no where
my observation is that people who call bvs genius are retarded. this is based on my interaction with said people. the quote above is further proof of this observation.

Zod makes a global announcement that Supes has been hiding on earth for years now, blending in. How is he able to hide so well? Do people know him? Has he hurt people to keep them quiet? Is there anything I can find out that would give me a psychological profile on this alien with possibly infinite power, beyond what this Lois Lane writes about him in the Metropolis news paper I fund? Whoa! Well I can't kill him until Lex figures out what Kryptonite is, might as well just sit in my cave and brood for two years until the plot demands I take action.

"i'm ok with people liking the movie, but calling it genius is a good sign of mental retardation tbqh"

Is not an observation. Nowhere are you observing something. You are saying x means y. You are not, in anyway, implying that you are witnessing or observing something from that sentence. You are just implying a correlation.

Learn what words mean.

>Because we have an omniscient third person view that Batman doesn't.
I was talking about Lex. One of these days you're going to need a better argument than childish name calling. Even if we put aside Martha there's no reason he shouldn't have picked up on the fact that Superman seems preoccupied with Lois Lane.

>Why? Batman was going to kill him without using them. In ever battle where Batman has killed Superman he has done it without using Superman's human connections. That would be way below Batman anyway, to exploit someone's loved ones. Its like you've never read a Batman comic.

The logic is broken. If he's even entertaining the idea that Superman has loved ones that might get caught up in their fight, then that puts a big whole in the "he's an alien with no humanity and no connections" motivation that you keep trying to push. It's one or the other.

Also not sure why you're trying to bring up the comics now when they flipped Lex and Bruce 's outlooks for this movie. "It's an elseworlds" until someone points out how unfaithful it is and then suddenly "oh it's just like the comics read more!". Bruce figures out Clark's secret identity all the fucking time in the comics.

yes, i'm implying a correlation, a correlation which had to be observed, in this case, by me.
>You are not, in anyway, implying that you are witnessing or observing something from that sentence.
again you provide proof of your retardation, which is mostly how i observed mental distress in bvs fans.

And you've never had a decent defense of this trash that didn't rely on name calling.

Also the fact that Lois keeps hanging around him, made out with him in full view of others, and went onto alien ships with him. There's no way there's a human connection there worth exploring. Not even gonna think about that.

Oh and sure Superman destroyed a military satellite so that he wouldn't be tracked but that's probably not an indication that he's got something to hide, right?

Also, he told that officer wherein he was raised, I can't imagine that the military didn't out that down in some database that the batcomputer couldn't break into. No I'm sure the army just wrote it on a sticky note and stuck it on the fridge.

>How is he able to hide so well?
Because he looks like a human and has super powers. Its pretty easy. All he would have to do is put on human clothes. Thats it.
>Do people know him?
Okay, Batman investigates this and he sees that no, there are no records or evidence of Superman having any friends, because he doesnt, at least not as Superman.
>Has he hurt people to keep them quiet?
Nope, so when/if Batman investigated this it would be a dead end, and worst case just give him more reason to hunt him.
>Is there anything I can find out that would give me a psychological profile on this alien with possibly infinite power, beyond what this Lois Lane writes about him in the Metropolis news paper I fund?
Okay Batman tries to investigate this and gets what? Where exactly would Batman ever find out this stuff? Superman isnt hanging with people as Superman. You tell me what kind of psychological profile could be built around Superman between MoS and BvS? That he likes to save people? Yeah okay.
>Whoa! Well I can't kill him until Lex figures out what Kryptonite is, might as well just sit in my cave and brood for two years until the plot demands I take action.

First off, how long do you think it takes to get all his Batman gear and vehicles back and make a new Batcave? Second, why is it stupid to wait until you find a weakness in your enemy before killing him? It was said he was out doing Batman shit for the last two years interrogating people and trying to find answers. Probably investigating the stuff you mentioned with no avail. I mean how do you expect him to find the information you are proposing? Who has any records on Superman? Lex has his own satellites and his own band of mercenaries and dies to DARPA. Batman doesnt (at the very least, he is down one satellite from MoS). Why do you think he was so desperate in BvS, because the last two years worked out 100% in his favor? Not because he was desperate to kill Superman and be done with his crusade?

He told a single army general who had no reason to add it to any military data base. He trusts Superman, that was the whole point of that exchange. He isnt going to spy on him. Its like you cant understand human emotions.
>Also the fact that Lois keeps hanging around him.
Source? All we have is a single kiss that was witnessed by maybe a handful of people and him saving her once from a warlord. Thats it.
>and went onto alien ships with him
Not public knowledge. The only people that know that are the people who were around when it happened.
>There's no way there's a human connection there worth exploring.
Because Batman would totally interrogate and capture innocent people and use them right? Care to post all the comics where that happens? Even the darkest versions of Batman dont hurt innocents. Not even Batman Year 100 did that. Not even Dark Knight Strikes Again Batman did that.
>Oh and sure Superman destroyed a military satellite so that he wouldn't be tracked but that's probably not an indication that he's got something to hide, right?

He obviously has something to hide, Batman just has no reason to think its that he is human. If anything it makes more sense to assume he is hiding his base/fortress of solitude. Also why would Batman even know that he destroyed that drone? Thats silly.

>a correlation which had to be observed

No it didnt. In no way does a correlation imply you had to observe it. I can make any correlation I want without observing. Why do you think correlation automatically implies that? Tell me where you got that from?

>Okay, Batman investigates this and he sees that no, there are no records or evidence of Superman having any friends, because he doesnt, at least not as Superman.
>Superman isnt hanging with people as Superman.
Again, Lois.

>He told a single army general who had no reason to add it to any military data base.
No reason except SOP.
>All we have is a single kiss that was witnessed by maybe a handful of people
So is this a universe without cell phone cameras?

>He obviously has something to hide,
So why not find out what that something is? What if it's his fatal weakness?

to be aware of a correlation, you have to either make it up, or observe it. both are implied when a correlation is presented.

>I was talking about Lex. One of these days you're going to need a better argument than childish name calling. Even if we put aside Martha there's no reason he shouldn't have picked up on the fact that Superman seems preoccupied with Lois Lane.
> because everybody but Batman can see that Superman has human connections

So Lex = everybody but batman now? The movie itself shows us a variety of opinions on Superman in the news montage. Also where are you getting this pre-occupied with Lois Lane thing? What proof does the public have other than that he saved her from an African warlord? Oh that kiss that only a few people saw while running for their lives...? Yeah, thats really credible, not like she could just deny it or anything.....
>The logic is broken. If he's even entertaining the idea that Superman has loved ones that might get caught up in their fight, then that puts a big whole in the "he's an alien with no humanity and no connections" motivation that you keep trying to push. It's one or the other.

Not at all, explain how the logic is broken, I'll wait. All I do there is ask where you even get this idea that Batman would exploit Superman's human connections, when he has never needed to before. In no way does it imply that Batman is thinking loved ones would get caught in the fight at all, you can exploit them in other ways. But thats just not Batman's style in general. Thats like asking why Batman doesnt make beam gloves ala Iron Man. Its not his style. But if it triggers you that much, you can ignore that part of the argument and just focus on the first part.
>Also not sure why you're trying to bring up the comics now when they flipped Lex and Bruce 's outlooks

They didnt flip Lex. Lex has always wanted to prove to the world that Superman is not as mighty/good as they think he is.

Batman was literally just a bad guy in the movie and by the end went back to not killing.

Also its an adaption, do you know what that means?

again, where is it shown that he he is "hanging" with her? Because he saved her once from an african warlord?

>No reason except SOP.
So you know what the SOP is in regards to aliens? And you dont think it would ever, in anyway, be broken as a sign of trust? Especially in a superhero universe where people break SOP all the time? Really? If it triggers you that much, you can pretend the DC universe has a different SOP.

>So is this a universe without cell phone cameras?
Show me where people are filming it with their cell phone cameras. Just because they exist doesnt mean they were being used. Lots of things happen that arent captured on camera.
>So why not find out what that something is? What if it's his fatal weakness?
What makes you think he wasnt trying for the last two years? Batman fails sometime, he has been trying to figure out the identity of Joker his whole life and still cant do that.

Right, and you made yours up. I'm glad we finally agree.