BBC and Netflix Release First Look at ‘Troy: Fall of a City’

This is your new Achilles, say somethig nice about him.
>variety.com/2017/tv/news/bbc-netflix-troy-fall-of-a-city-1202646162/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_British_Isles
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BBC
fitting

BBC Productions

WE

AYY YOOOO ACHILLES. HECTOR BE SMASHING THAT PATROCLUS SON

I'm almost more upset about the helmet.

GREEKZ AND SHIET

>the founders of Rome were nignogs
Aeneas no!

he gets btfo by a white guy in the end

Oh wait holy shit, you said Achilles not Hector

Hahahahhahahaahahahah this is even worse Holy fuck jahahahahahhah

WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIET

this shit is beyond parody now

Is there any Netflix project that isn't filled with propaganda bullshit

>Nogs building anything
o i m laffin

Greeks should protest

UK's got it bad. They're also about to have a 56% Princess of Wales, if you haven't heard.

You fucking moron Charles is the prince of Wales as he's the heir to the throne. Unless William and his children die Harry's spawn will never be Prince of Wales.

>it doesnt matter that our glorious brit lineage gets some nigger blood,we are a great empire guys,and with brexit we show europe who is in charge!!
And I thought my country was a joke.

Charles won't be Prince of Wales much longer, the old bitch is at death's door

I'd feel embarrassed in getting the job just because of the color of my skin.

This is just cringe

most people don't give a fuck about the royal family, except when they do somethign to laugh at like harry dressing up as a nazi, or pretend charles is his father.

they're a tourist attraction.

Just don't make a controversy about it /tvpol/. Nignogs don't watch that kind of stuff and so long as this doesn't get any publicity, it will likely get cancelled after 1 season and forgotten.

>First comment
>dan says: the ancient greeks weren’t black.

KEK

The BBC has some kind of pathological need to do this with fucking everything they make. Like that "history's a whitewash" Dr. Who episode where they're running around Victorian England and the streets are filled with blacks, asians and arabs.

>Implying this is unrealistic

its gonna flop

Achilles was literally white and blonde because he was ethincly Thracian

Its the same shit they made with Heimdallr who was considered the whitestest of gods

HAHAHA like it doesn't even matter bro why are you mad? Just turn off your brain and mindlessly consume!

We wuz greek godz n shiiet

nothing says "most beautiful blonde man ever" than some black bald ape
OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA TROYAN PUSY AT

>it's real

That's it, we've got to take (((Google))) down.

>glorious brit lineage
is this faggot serious?

Why is everything with black people become so boring?

there were blacks/browns in victorian england though, britaish empire did alright with slavery for a good while, nobody really thinks about though because there's not constant reeing about race the same way there is in america.

>glorious brit lineage
*inhale*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they're trying to convince their immigrants into thinking they belong in Britain

Who cares. Time and time again it has shown that race/gender flips like this dont work, because the project is being made through the SJW lense, and not just a filmmaking lense. Let it die on its ass, making a project with the SJW mindset never results in anything worthwhile. What comes to mind is something like Dark Tower and Fantastic 4, the movies arent bad because the characters are changed to be black, theyre bad because they approached the movie with the intention of being diverse, not just telling a story.

Try to sell a story to me rather than sell an actor.

Black sheep of the family?

david threlfall is a good fucking actor, and the bbc made rome. this might actually be kino if they don't SJW the shit out of it

we had coloureds back then. but not that many though. the bbc is a progressive liberal corp. they hire people based on colour.

>Just don't make a controversy about it /tvpol/
>asking Sup Forums to not sperg out

c'mon son

Looks like they won

what the fuck

My favourite is European people art

kek, le 56% btfo

>it doesnt matter that our glorious brit lineage gets some nigger blood,we are a great empire guys,and with brexit we show europe who is in charge!!
You realise Prince Harry is 5th in line and falling, yeah? He's irrelevant. Probably why he's marrying a nigger, out of spite.

It's shit like this that makes their agenda so glaringly obvious. There is no logical way to explain this other than diversity for diversity's sake

>glorious brit lineage

Wait, what the fuck.
>Its real
The fuck is going on. This is some 1984 shit where people just write their own history because they dont like the real events.

>£8,500,000 per episode

WE WUZ WASHINGTONZ

So how many season will this get? I'm thinking 4.

The most ironic thing is that blacks only make up something like 3% of the population? Yet british government and BBC forcefully inserts them everywhere for the sake of diversity and "equality". There are literally even more east euros in Britain than blacks. How many do you see in their government or media? I don't understand why Brits eat up these blatant lies about their country being multicultural and diverse so easily. The non-white population is still miniscule in UK and most of them are concentrated in few big cities, while the rest of the UK is as white as it always has been.

AY YO HECTOR WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET TOO SENPAI!

It's a mini-series

We conquer yo Anglo-Saxon ass an shiet

The funny thing is, if you run that same Google search from somewhere in Mexico or something you'd get the normal, expected results.

I'm always surprised that black people don't get upset at the constant condescension. Diversity hires are every bit as discriminatory/racist as not hiring them because they're still thought of as "lessers" by the people who hired then.

>mfw /pol was right all along

Captcha:white attentie

They are normalizing it foe when the world is half black

(((ironic)))

Im sorry but that wont happen ever, its either chinese or hindu nuffins

Nobody's going to get upset at free money and jobs.

If you want to build a career, you take every advantage you get. It's unreasonable to assume that people won't or shouldn't.

>Should we make something about the culture and history of Afro-British migrants?
>hmm... no, lets paternalistically give them token roles in subject matter about European history

Why not at least make a compromise, make something about times when the ancient cultures met?

Heres one example: Claudius included Nubien spearmen in his auxilary forces when he conquored Britain

Who were they? What did they think of traveling so far? What did they think of such a strange distant cold land?

That would make for an interesting subject matter, wouldn't it?

If you also look at every advert that has a couple or family its almost exclusively black guy and white woman

At this point I am convinced they have already planned for failure and written the taxpayer money off for the sake of a higher cause: showing it to the racists out there.

Oh they do occasionally do this, there is a series adapting The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency books
So more things like that is all I'm asking for rather than random crude shoehorning

>Afro-British migrants
Hahaha, that should be brief

Imagine a series adapting African mythology or history
And suddenly in walks a character that is white amongst an otherwise all black cast
That'd be a bit odd, wouldn't it?
Like maybe someone thought nobody would watch it without a white face to help promote it maybe

das rayciss

Yeah, this is how I feel. I’m a left winger, it’s just I have a weird dedication to the truth, and all this lying about “England was always black” and “Rome was equally divided racially” bothers me a lot. It’s like trying to be inclusive of all races, but instead of opening up to their experiences and cultures just jam them into white European moments in an effort to look progressive. It’s dumb, I’d love to see a good movie on Carthage or something, maybe then you’d get some actual black people

PS if one more movie makes cleopatra African I’m shooting up somewhere

The irony is that SJW will go insane over blackfacing, even when there are no useful black actors around.

Half the world by 2050

that's a good thing

>Yet british government and BBC forcefully inserts them everywhere for the sake of diversity and "equality".
London is easily 60% non-white. furthermore, the UK has always been diverse. racism wasn't a thing until the americans kicked off the fucking slave trade. we didn't need several black civil rights activists to tell us that hanging a blackman because he spoke to a white woman was wrong.

you're probably a mixture of norman, saxon, roman, with a hint of viking. if you're welsh and dark-skinned then you probably have spanish/arab/black ancestors. every white brit is a mixture of various european/african/arab races.

the bbc are lefty cucks, yes i hate the cunts too. the EU fucked us in the ass, i 100% agree, but don't let that fool you into going full-on alt right pro white bro. embrace john boyega bro. he is a proud englishman. he is /ourbrit/.

fuck the bbc, fuck the eu, but embrace your fellow englishbros whatever colour balls they have

show me sources boyo

>that's a good thing
Not really

>you're probably a mixture of norman, saxon, roman, with a hint of viking. if you're welsh and dark-skinned then you probably have spanish/arab/black ancestors. every white brit is a mixture of various european/african/arab races.
>embrace john boyega bro. he is a proud englishman.
So much clueless bullshit here, obviously paki hands made this post

Im ok whit that. At least he doesnt have to white face himself, that would be discriminating.
And im able to see its just the actors skin color. Not like some people need that extreme representation and cant creatively think for themselves.

>the UK has always been diverse
Having a few thousands nigs, mostly in London when your population in in the tens of millions doesn't mean it has always been diverse.

A diverse Britain is really only a very recent thing in our history, so stop lying.

>bitch when christian bale plays a semite
>cheer when a nigger plays a greek

Hmmmm

> if you're welsh and dark-skinned then you probably have spanish/arab/black ancestors. every white brit is a mixture of various european/african/arab races.

HOLY FUCK. Read a book you daft cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_British_Isles

Boyega is Nigerian, you cuck

>it's ok to make Achilles 100% black becuz u too hav some other blood in ur system
>MODERN london is diverse so it's ok to blackwash history

>I am totally on your side dude

fuck off you ape go back to africa

say it with me:

WE

>Carthaginians are black

>it's okay when only the men are blackwashed
It really makes me think. Even in the cartoons done by the same fucks only the men were black, doubly making me think.

Can we just stop this shit already? It's not only shitting on history, it's also just unbelievably petty. Pseudo-revanchism won't ever help race relations.

SORRY GEORGE

>if you're welsh and dark-skinned then you probably have spanish/arab/black ancestors. every white brit is a mixture of various european/african/arab races

SAY IT WITH ME LADS
WE
WUZ
BRITISH
N
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEETTTTT

WE

>Only white person is Thomas Edison

Stealth insult.

Fair point, they’re as “black” as Momar qhaddafi, which I guess still technically counts (?) I think another issue is white media assumes all blacks are the same genetics without realizing all the different types that exist, same as with any race.

North Africans are “light” darkies just like South Spanish or wherever are “dark” lighties

WUZ

North africa was mostly white and christian before arab invasions and later influx of niggers from subsahara.

TROIANS N SHEEEEEEEEIT

>this amounts as actual justification for blackwashing

tell me again how we aren't actually being brainwashed right now

Reminder that Troy was a fantasy story and Achilles is a fictional character

>Carthaginians, a mix of Berbers (pre-arab invasion, black admixture probably nonexistant sicne the african slave trade wasn't in motion) and Phoenicians.
>Black.
Why do you make me think?

AYYY YOOO HECTOOOOR! GET YO BLACK ASS IN HERE MUFUGGA!