How do i achieve sakai, the spirit of the samurai?

how do i achieve sakai, the spirit of the samurai?

Choose your destiny.

Just drink some sake until you think you have sakai.

Go outside.

by killing, by doing a lot of killing

Abuse some peasents.

drink bleach

You need to endure much pain and then use what you've learned from it to help those around you instead of hurting them.
By hurting other people, of course.

Familiarize yourself with his work.

>To help those around you
To serve your lord, you mean

By becoming a bartender.

Stop masturbating.

Meditate.
Not even joking.

Yo,
I just realized why we didnt see the Jump Good guys or the dogs that Jack helped in ep 1

They're gonna show up with the grown up baby later on to parallel Momotaro and his dog, monkey and pheasant companions

Depends on your interpretation on Bushido. You can interpret it as a literal Lord to serve, or you can go the Ronin route and still live by Bushido helping pretty much everyone you encounter.
If Jack isn't a Ronin it's just because of a technicality, because he pretty much has no master other than himself.

Get off Sup Forums

You're right, but going ronin was never an alternative back in the day. You were trash if you went ronin, only better off than burakumins.

Test your might

Mortal Kombat?!

recklessly persue death

True to that. However, OP wanted to achieve sakai in today's world, so I'm guessing he probably isn't too concerned with the stigmas of the era.
Unless he really is, in which case he should really work in contacting that Lord.
Where can you find a Lord today anyway? Maybe a rich guy who wants a bodyguard or personal assassin with a solid honor code?

another thing nobody really mentions is that jack isn't really just a samurai, he's the emperor's son, and in the future he's the closest thing to the true emperor

so it's like, he really isn't supposed to actually serve anyone. he's the emperor. he isn't even supposed to do the samurai thing and cultivate a lifetime of PTSD in duels to the death for his lord's keks and honor.

He probably considers himself a Samurai who serves his parents' will to defeat Aku and free his people. Jack's father always had a great sense of responsibility towards his subjects placing them in the same status as his own family. It's more than possible that Jack was raised in this belief as well and thus he feels a servant not only towards his family but towards his kingdom.