I'm looking for comics that portray a Batman similar to Batfleck in BvS. I prefer the darker...

I'm looking for comics that portray a Batman similar to Batfleck in BvS. I prefer the darker, hulking brutal batman that has no qualms with killing. I've obviously read TDKR. Any others?

Nemesis by Mark Millar

The Dark Knight Strikes Again

Midnighter
Moon Knight
Nighthawk
Owlman

ASSBAR, obviously. Goddamn Batman teaching what's life to the Fucking Batgirl and Dick Grayson, age 12.

Year 100.

You obviously haven't read DKR. You just looked at the pictures like those dipshits a DC Cinematic.

/thread

honestly , read them, they are good comics and give you what you want

Well you tried. You failed but you tried. Here's your (you)

But it's true.

If you actually read TDKR you would know that the only person Batman actually kills (and even then it's debatable) is the Joker.

>Rubber bullets...honest

Batman RIP when he goes Zurr-en-arrh

Yes, Batman used rubber bullets.

In addition murder is never added to Batman's rap sheet until after his confrontation with the Joker. You would know this if you read it.

>I don't understand sarcasm, the post

are you autistic? Batman was making a joke. Miller was making a joke about how ridiculous it is to expect Batman to never kill (accidentally or otherwise). Hence it being a deconstruction.
>hurr durr, it only counts if the cops add it to his rap sheet
Because Gotham cops have always been so competent right? Should Joker's death toll ONLY include the ones the GCPD explicitly states happened in the comics?

You realize Batman v Superman was making out Batman killing to be a BAD thing right? Like it made a point in saying the deconstructionist view of Batman is unsustainable and ultimately unheroic.

>he cant spot a joke
DCEU in a nutshell

You do realise that the book has batman mention that he should kill the mutant leader, he can't think of a reason not to, but doesn't do it because he's not ready to cross that line

The Batman didn't kill a single person in that book, you'd know this if you had actually read the damn thing

But you're supposed to play Diddy Kong Racing.

Yet he is driving a tank through a group of basically normal people and shooting them without qualms. Do you really think its not hard to die from a rubber bullet shot FROM A TANK? Are you this detached from reality? And in the very next book he is murdering left and right.

Sure he doesnt murder the mutant leader in cold blood, fine, but that is marketdely different from manslaugher.

And he does cross that line with the Joker later IN THE SAME COMIC.

okay so tell me how this jokes work, since i dont think you understand. If the joke is "rubber bullets... honest" then it is implying that in reality they arent rubber bullets or that it wouldnt matter if they were.

If he is implying that they ARE rubber bullets then it isnt a joke because what he is saying should be taken literally.
Goddamn you are retarded.

A punch killed Houdini so every superhero is a murderer because they all punch.

Fuck off, why don't you?
This board has NO place for fake """fans""" like yourself.

go read the punisher

or Knightfall

>he cant tell the difference between something is likely to kill you and something that isnt.

The Joker kills himself in TDKR though, if I'm not mistaken.

>liking different versions of a character means you are a fake fan

No, you are the fake fan because you believe there is "one true" version of something. Grow up.

Batman almost kills him but stops short, after stabbing him in the eye, and then Joker twists his own neck. Joker implies, and Batman believes, that its all his fault. If he never came out of retirement Joker would never have either and wouldnt have died.

Its debatable.

What no? The point of that scene was that even though batman was fully committed to kill the joker he couldn't do it, so the joker had to do it thus disparaging his reputation with the police and everyone would think he was a killer when he wasn't.

I refuse to believe there are people in the world so stupid that they think just because he said it in an ironic tone, that means he actually wasn't using rubber bullets. That has to be shitposting. No other reality is one I want to live in.

Yes, sure, but there is also the implication that Joker would never have come out retirement if not for Batman doing so too.

Part of the point is that Batman suits up to stop crime, but his suiting up escalates crime further. I, personally, do not think it is Batman's fault, but I think Batman does.

Why would he say it ironically at all though? The only time a person says something ironically is because they mean the opposite of what they say.

>Part of the point is that Batman suits up to stop crime, but his suiting up escalates crime further.
Yeah I agree with this of course in the dark knight, and that batman blames the deaths of the innocents the joker killed on himself although I don't think he blames himself for killing the joker. As batman talks about how even though the joker killed 100 people in the last 24 hours he still couldn't kill him (but I might just be misremembering it wrong).

maybe, its been awhile since I read it. I'm willing to say that either of our interpetations might be right but its pointless to argue about it.

Have a good day user, much respect.